Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Tried to multiquote but cocked it up!!

Hugs to all. I did read but confused who said what now.

Tiny babies- Sooo sweet. Think we are 55th.

What happens at 6week check?

I'm going to do some random visits to nurseries on Friday to see whaf they are like. Hate the thought of leaving Thomas in nursery.

Had a good day shopping. Exchanges a few of Thomas's clothes and bought myself 2 dresses to choose between for christening on Sunday. Not 100% about them but will try with pulling in knickers and heels and see how feel.

I didn't think they did smear until 13 weeks after birth, I had one after ollie and they queried result being severe cell changes due to damage from labour, maybe different in area you live.

Wriggler hopefully tomorrow will be better, my first day today was fine but I'm sure I will be in your position soon enough just doing one day at a time.

Jem hope ruby is ok :hugs:

Wont do a smear here until 6 months after. Mine was due feb last year and was just about to book it and got bfp. Will book it in august x

Hi ladies, hugs Wiggler. Xx

The doctor gave us glucose, so Ive given her that- took two hours to give coz she Is sooooo moody! And screaming. If she is sick again or develops a high temp ive got to get her seen.

She is chilling in my arms, um hoping to get her in her Moses so I can have a hot bath and sleeeep.

Hope your all ok
Xx

I wandering if Af is on the way, pure back ache here.

Hope the glucose makes Ruby better :hugs: How did you have to give it to her? Is it like a drink?

I had my first smear after Ivy was 6 months - I got told that bfing can cause odd results too.

Weigh in for Elodie tomorrow, I feel nervous :nope: If she isn't gaining I have no idea why.

What the heck?? You guys don't get pap smears before 25?? That's nuts!! I've been getting them since 16 - that's pretty standard - I went on birth control at 16 to curb ovarian cysts and had to have one to get issued the pill...:shrug:

Mr. Fussypants is currently asleep after waking up once already. I've been cleaning and now enjoying the peace while it lasts.

Weather has been awful today - loads of thunderstorms but it's finally stopped raining.

You use to be checked three years after your sexually active but is changed a few years back- people are always campaigning to lower the age.

The gloucose is in a big bag and I just add it to her bottle of water.
She is waking up so we shall see if she is sick ( so much for my bath an early night)

I've managed to get all of my housework done this afternoon, bar washing up (my next task!). The flat is so much nicer now; we were drowning in dust before! :wacko:

AP, good luck at the weigh in! We're going again tomorrow morning too, as usual. :) It's nice to get out of the house if anything!

I hope I get time to get Jade to clinic tomorrow as its been two weeks.
Hope Ruby is ok x

Im Cramping too. Thinking af.

So jealous, Bex. I'm trying to keep on top of my housework, but I'm in too much pain, it's driving me nuts!

How are you ladies tonight? :flower:

I've just went for a poop and now I'm in agony and my head is pounding! My poor OH gave me a massive cuddle when I came down because he heard me crying and moaning on the toilet. It's so so painful atm to do bowel movements :(. Hope they get easier.
xoxox

:hugs: Becca. Have you spoke to the doctor? Perhaps ask for some Lactulose to make it all come out easier to make it less painful xx

I spoke to the MW today, all she said was "Drink more water", good eh? I think I'll make an appointment with the DR, I can't go on like this, too painful.
xoxox

eeek my clever girl was just laying on my tummy and decided that it would be a good time to show mummy how kong she can hold her own head up :cloud9: keep looking at her and thinking what if i had not gone to the hospital that day we wouldnt of known about my placenta or her growth restricion i dread to think what woukd of happend she may not of been here with me today:nope:

https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/lindseyj85/IMAG0141_1.jpg

Aww, gorgeous little Lena. We do naked tummy time twice a day. Harry loves it. :)

argh made myself cry thinking of what might of happend stop it lindsey shes here, shes healthy and happy cant beleive shes 7 weeks on weds

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->