Baby Bugs Due February 2013

I have a Close sling and a Rose and Rebellion.

The Close carriers have been rebranded to Caboo, cheaper now too! https://www.johnlewis.com/close-parent-caboo-carrier-dark-denim/p231200011

I have the Wallaboo. <3 It's so cosy, and you can use it in 3 different ways.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wallaboo-C...f=sr_1_5?s=baby&ie=UTF8&qid=1363695443&sr=1-5

I have the sling in 'Moonless Night' (colour), but there are others. :)

I had a close for a newborn sling with Jack and then I got a nappysack mei tai for when he was older :) I haven't got any so far this time but looking into the Ergo :happydance:

Guess what?! We just DTD :blush: It didn't hurt at all :happydance: Very happy!

I want a new Rose and Rebellion. OH won't let me though :cry: :haha:

Oooh I would love an Ergo, I had OH all set to get one until I told him the price. :haha:

I won't be telling OH the price :winkwink: Well untill he see's his bank statement :lol:

Congrats Embo :haha: Did you have any stitches or anything after having Connor? Im trying to weigh up when I will be able to DTD...

I never had a sling with Oscar but thnk Ii need one this time. I like the one you posted, Bex, and I like it in either the green or the orange! I have no clue about slings/carriers though and dont know what to look for!

Smiley I had nothing with Connor, well some grazes I think.

With Lily I had a episitotomy and it never felt right for a long time as they left a ridge where they sew'd me up :(

With Jack I tore and had lots of stitches right to the bottom :lol: but I DTD then at 3 weeks but it felt sore still so tried a week later at 4 weeks and it was much better :)

I had an episiotomy with Oscar and they sewed it too tight and it was sore for a few months afterwards. This time I tore and I have got stitches right down to my bum starting from inside my vajayjay which is not sore in the slightest but I just dont want to risk damaging anything!

Oh Embo! I'm so freakin' jealous! I want to DTD haha! Way too sore though! Well done, you foxy lady *rawr*.

I like the one you posted Bex, now to sweet talk the OH lol.
xoxox

I think I feel just about ready to dtd, I need the opportunity though first!

I also need to see if we have any condoms in the house...

Is it right you can't get the coil (I would get the copper coil) until AF has come back?

I think the coil is easier to fit when you are on AF (I think) I dont know why? We have DTD few times too (not that he deserves it!) I feel 100% back to normal now. It took ages after DD2 but this time was much better.

We have this:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Brand-Ne...?pt=UK_Baby_Carriers&var=&hash=item4abdd3767b

but I am going to hire a mei tai next week and an ergo from the sling library and see how we get on before buying them. Love slingmeets!

Had jade weighed today she is 9lbs 5oz so still nicely on 50th centile.

My mum looked after Jade from 10am till 1pm she loved it!

I definitely recommend the Wallaboo sling. You've probably seen my photo on FB today, with him all snuggly inside. :cloud9: It does take a good few tries to get positioning etc right. Great for getting housework done! :p

I love that pic, he looks so snuggly and cosy :cloud9:

I'm dreading using the carriers in summer, it gets sooooo hot! Easier than lugging the pram up and down 2 flights of stairs though.

:hugs: got all my fingers crossed for you hun.

My boobs are a bit confused by the fact that Sophie is spacing her feeds finally, I am always having letdowns, I am going through a shocking amount of breast pads. With Bethany my boobs were like a timer for her, I would have a letdown and 90% of the time within 2 minutes she would be wanting a feed.

Mine are like timers too - I know when it's time to come home if I am out without baby - I leak terribly out of the shower trying to dry my legs HAHA.

Morning girls!

I don't feel my let down or leaking either! Apparently it tingles. Maybe I'm not paying enough attention. :shrug:

Well, I have a fatty. We can finally break out the BabyBjörn, because my chunky Harrison is 8lbs! He's put on 15ozs in a week. :wacko: Madness!! Well done, Haribo!

We had a good night. He went 4.5hrs without feeding, then two lots of 3hrs. Happy mummy! :)

I don't feel it either but have noticed like weird shivers sometimes? I am already leaking milk by the time I get ready to feed him...

Well done Harry!

Elodie is over her birthweight now! 7oz in a week which is more than Ivy ever gained in a week!

Just need to get her weighed in 2 week at the HV and then they will let is get on with it x

Awesome news! :happydance:

I need to look into slings, just so I have more free hands when my OH goes back to work, anyone recommend any?
xoxox

I just tried out our Ergo this weekend and it was fabulous!! I got the chocolate organic one with the sunshade and he slept the whole way around walmart. Love that it puts the weight on your hips. Be sure to look for one like that. I also liked the sunshade - when I was buying it wasn't sure it would be useful but was when we used it this weekend. fit perfectly! I would say it was definitely worth the money.:thumbup:

We had an ok night - Whitt back ended his naps late afternoon and evening so we ended up going to bed about 830 trying to catch the last one in case it was a long stretch - he went 8:30 - 1am, 1-430, and 545-730, 730 to still sleeping! We were up a good hour and half because DH was being a pill when I wanted him to rock him. He though he could just lay him down with a binky - wrong. He's also not good at rocking through the fussing. He has little to no patience. Men. So I ended up having to rock him for a bit and finally got him back down.

Poor guy seems to be trying to poo and I think he may be a bit constipated.

We're going to try to go to the mall today and find an Easter outfit and return a couple of shirts :) Wish us luck!

Oh and DH keeps trying to talk me into dtd but I am way too chicken. I want to be told everything is ok down there first!

PS Whisper I love the pic of Lena :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->