Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Hi girls,

Becca - I think I felt the worst week 3 - really swollen down there and still bleeding - it got much better this past week (4)

Jem oh no. Hope she feels better soon - not sure what to suggest...:hugs:

Smiley hope your oh gets it in gear soon. Sometimes they need a wake up call!

Mrs, here in the US they have waiting lists - you'll have to call around and they usually give you a tour and show you how things are done there. I think it just depends on the center as to how long the list is. I know here it can be several months so you are right to be thinking about it.

We are going to give it a go with him being here and getting rotating help from me, DH who is full time school on Tues/Thurs and works in the evening, and my roomate who has a varied full time schedule working as a dog groomer. I work from home so I am always here unless I have to travel to DC. I am very very nervous about this as my job is changing as we speak so I have no idea how my role is going to change when I get back and what the work load will be like :wacko::dohh:

We've had a poopy night - up every 2hrs. But he hasn't thrown up in 24 hrs and getting out to the movie and missing his evening fussy episode was great. :winkwink:

Yay, Lily went down from 6lbs 14oz (birth weight) to 6lbs 10lbs. She was weighed today and she's 7lbs 2oz! Yippe! I haven't been discharged, as they think I have an infection down there :(.
xoxox

Yay, Lily went down from 6lbs 14oz (birth weight) to 6lbs 10lbs. She was weighed today and she's 7lbs 2oz! Yippe! I haven't been discharged, as they think I have an infection down there :(.
xoxox

Yikes that explains why you are so sore :( Keep meaning to ask, how are your tummy pains (was it your ovaries??) since you have had Lily?x

I'm still getting them, hun. So when I'm all healed and comfortable I'm going to get myself to the DRs. I can't be in pain all the time.

Yeah, I know! She caught me while she was swabbing me, she hurt! Also, she said my tummy was tender and that's a sign of infection. :shrug:
xoxox

Talking of centiles my DD is way above the 99.8th centile in weight and height! Shes just turned two and is nearly 1 metre tall and weighs 38lbs!

Jude was 10lb12 last week - will try and get him weighed tomorrow

ive got my post natal check up weds dreading it hate internals and i have to have my smear test:dohh:b

I had my first smear at 21 (I'm 27). My GP wasn't aware the age had changed and thought I was having it late, as I'd already been sexually active for 5 years by then. Since then, they've been every 3 years. I'm due in August this year! Just ask them about it, hun - they might do it for you.

I asked about 3 years ago and they said no. I am 25 in 6 months so will chase it up then. Do you book in for it or do they just send out an appt?

Smiley they sent me appt a month after my 25th birthday but I got a bfp a week later!!
X

I've been getting letters since a month before my 25th.

Had a really hard day today, newborn + toddler who has just hit the terrible twos plus 4 year old who is half teenager and half destructive whirlwind = frazzled mummy.

i couldn't get a smear before I turned 25 even though my auntie had cervical cancer and my sister had borderline cells :( I had my smear booked and then got my BFP :dohh:

when i moved here the first thing my frauen artz did was a smear test and have had one every year since

Ok i will just wait for an appt then :)

Whisper it sounds like they are on the ball over in Germany!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->