Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Aww, hun. :hugs: She's amazing your little love. :)

We put down an old towel before naked tummy time! He always wees on it. :haha:

Aww, hun. :hugs: She's amazing your little love. :)

We put down an old towel before naked tummy time! He always wees on it. :haha:

we did it once when she had a sore bum and she wasnt very impressed and peed everywhere:haha:

Morning!

We had a good (ish) night last night, Jack fell asleep at 7.30pm, took him to bed at 10pm and gave him 2oz dream feed and he didnt wake up till 2am, so that was a 6 and a half hour stretch! But then it went down hill lol, he was awake till 3.30am and then woke up for the day at 5am! :haha:

Hope everyone elses night was good!

Morning xx

Ruby had 3oz of sugar water and fell asleep at 8pm till 1:20am. She went down again at 2am (I gave her milk and she only had 2oz) and she woke at 6am- came into our bed and slept till 7am!! Good girl and no more sick :)

Although my two year old has a really High temp today, never ending.

Does flu jab protect you from these bugs? Coz although I felt sick the other day I'm actually ok.

What's everyone doing today? X

Jem - Glad Ruby is feeling better, I hope your other girly feels much better soon.

AP - Fingers crossed for a nice weight gain for Elodie.

We had a FAB night here, Sophie slept well, 2-3 hours between feeds which is amazing for her, Bethany only woke once, which is amazing as she has a cold and that normally means she is up for the night and Dylan SLEPT THROUGH!!!! :happydance: A very very rare treat. He didn't get up til 5.30am too which is also amazing, as he is normally up closer to 4am.

I'm shattered though, no idea why as I had an early night, probably still tired from yesterday :haha:

Elodie wanted to feed every 2 hours too and both my girlies were wide awake at 5am..grrrrrr!

If she hasn't gained today I would be reallllly confused, I would be leaning towards her being lactose intolerant or something as she feeds like a textbook baby. Hopefully it won't come to that, fingers crossed x

:hugs: got all my fingers crossed for you hun.

My boobs are a bit confused by the fact that Sophie is spacing her feeds finally, I am always having letdowns, I am going through a shocking amount of breast pads. With Bethany my boobs were like a timer for her, I would have a letdown and 90% of the time within 2 minutes she would be wanting a feed.

Glad the glucose helped Ruby!

AP good luck with the weigh in! Let us know how it goes.

Im off to Asda soon to buy potatoes...how exciting! Cant decide whether to drive or walk with the double pram (it will take me about 10-15mins to walk there).

ooh wiggler thats fantastic! Sometimes you get more tired if you get more sleep :dohh:

We had a ok night apart from Lilys very annoying cough doing my head in :(

Morning ladies! Hope you're all okay :hugs:.

Lily had such a good night. She went 9pm-1am then 1:30am-6am and she's just stiring now, although she's in bed with me in my arms <3. I love this little princess!
xoxox

:hugs: got all my fingers crossed for you hun.

My boobs are a bit confused by the fact that Sophie is spacing her feeds finally, I am always having letdowns, I am going through a shocking amount of breast pads. With Bethany my boobs were like a timer for her, I would have a letdown and 90% of the time within 2 minutes she would be wanting a feed.

Weirdly (and I know I am lucky in some ways) I don't feel my milk let down or leak at all!

I don't breastfeed and I still leak like a tap when I feed Connor :(

It makes me worried I have no milk or something but my boobs do get hard and Ivy survived for the first 6 months!

I also can't express well at all, I have to be looking at Elodie or sniffing her clothes etc. I have a really good pump but it gets hardly anything out but I put elodie on and she is gulping it back!

Morning girls!

I don't feel my let down or leaking either! Apparently it tingles. Maybe I'm not paying enough attention. :shrug:

Well, I have a fatty. We can finally break out the BabyBjörn, because my chunky Harrison is 8lbs! He's put on 15ozs in a week. :wacko: Madness!! Well done, Haribo!

We had a good night. He went 4.5hrs without feeding, then two lots of 3hrs. Happy mummy! :)

Elodie is over her birthweight now! 7oz in a week which is more than Ivy ever gained in a week!

Just need to get her weighed in 2 week at the HV and then they will let is get on with it x

Yippee for healthy weight gains :) well done ladies on the breast feeding xc

I need to look into slings, just so I have more free hands when my OH goes back to work, anyone recommend any?
xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->