Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Oh my goodness, I am still really heavy and uncomfortable down there. I can't stand up for too long :(. It's so painful, how am I going to cope on my own? :cry:
xoxox

No idea what Sophie is. She hasn't been weighed since she was 11 days old. She is deffo starting to get some chunk on her though :)

Becca - I agree, lots of rest. I am only starting to feel more normal now, I still get sore though :hugs:

Hello. Boooo hooo for men!! Shaun was naughty years ago, sounds crazy now coz he Is so different... But he ended up with a coke habit! He stole money from our bills account and would not admit his problem so we split up and very nearly got our flat reposessed!
(we got on the property ladder far too young abd the stress was hard)

A year and a half apart and he sorted himself out :)
In five years we have a house, three kids and got married! Very busy and now I'm happy to enjoy the kiddies and go out dating.
I just wanted to say that these men can change, my DH is perfect compared to how he was ( still lazy though!)

Hugs to ladies with the rubbish nights.

Love chubby babies! AP, our babies weights sound familiar.

Ruby is awake lots and a bit moody.
X

I just checked my red book and plotted LO's weight on the chart and he is sooooo not the 91st centile! More like 75th if you ask me! Stupid HV!

ive signed up for the wonderweeks updates and just got an email about the first mental leap and its exactly what shes been like
https://www.thewonderweeks.com/ordering/the-wonder-weeks-app/#

Elodie does look dinky but she is long compared to how Ivy was.

They don't really look alike at all. Ivy was (and is) blonde and chubby face. Elodie is dark and more delicate features.

I love wonder weeks!

Jade looks so different to my other two!

Thanks Jemma. Glad things turned around for you. I hope Ryan can do the same!

I have the wonder weeks app on my ipad! Its great!

Jem, glad things worked out for you both in the end!

Ruby has just been voilenty sick.
And thinking about it, after being up all night she has hardly drunk anything and the 2oz bottle she just had has come back up and more :( it must be the sickness bug as she is hardly sick (just tiny deposits when hiccupping)
So we have the doctors at 5:30.
Any advice in what I should do in the mean time? Think she has only 5oz since 1am and I recon that just come up! :(

I'm starting to think about child care for when I go back to work in September. Has anyone else given this any thought? If anyone knows about these things, is it likely that I'll need to join a waiting list? How does it work? Will I need to tell the nursery when I need them to take Harry a certain anount of time in advance? :flower:

I don't know bex, hope someone can advise. X

Jem :( poor you and ruby. Sounds awful. I dont know what docs will suggest? Maybe water? X

Jem, perhaps try with some cool boiled water? She will need to keep hydrated, bless her. Oscar was prescribed diarlyte (sp??) once when he had a bug but I dont know if Ruby will be too young for that yet?

Bex, not necessarily, it really depends on the nursery and how full they are. There is nothing wrong with showing an interest though and making enquiries. I waited till about 6 months before I went for a look at a nursery as that gave me another 2 months or so before I had to go back to work. I didnt end up putting him in nursery though.

Ruby has just been voilenty sick.
And thinking about it, after being up all night she has hardly drunk anything and the 2oz bottle she just had has come back up and more :( it must be the sickness bug as she is hardly sick (just tiny deposits when hiccupping)
So we have the doctors at 5:30.
Any advice in what I should do in the mean time? Think she has only 5oz since 1am and I recon that just come up! :(

maybe try some boiled water?

I was a nanny and the parents looked out for childcare a few months in advance and they did the same when I worked in a Nursery. If your goin for a nursery and you don't do set days they may want you to pay and take a full place?
If that makes sense. Child minders maybe more flexible as in how far advance you book your child in and days you pay for?

Thanks Ruby asleep now- will leav her be for a while... My two year old is complaining now but I think she is copying? Also DH is being sick too :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->