Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Oh dear, my skin is super itchy! Don't know if I've had an illurgic reaction to something :(. Bah!

Hope you're all okay! : flower:
xoxox

This is going to sound strange, but I love Rubys 'poohing' face.
She look all serious and goes bright red as well as the grunting noises. Ha

Those who are returning to work... Are you doing keeing in touch days?- we get 10 before it affects our mat leave. I've been asking my boss for two weeks and she has finally got back to me... Now she has though, I don't want to do it, ha ha, but the extra money would be great.

So jealous, Bex. I'm trying to keep on top of my housework, but I'm in too much pain, it's driving me nuts!

How are you ladies tonight? :flower:

I've just went for a poop and now I'm in agony and my head is pounding! My poor OH gave me a massive cuddle when I came down because he heard me crying and moaning on the toilet. It's so so painful atm to do bowel movements :(. Hope they get easier.
xoxox

Becca I'm with you on the pooing. Its awful. I'm on lactolose and fibrogel from hospital because of the stitches they put in and because I'm on iron tablets to top up the transfusions. :hugs: I feel your pain :hugs:

Elodie is over her birthweight now! 7oz in a week which is more than Ivy ever gained in a week!

Just need to get her weighed in 2 week at the HV and then they will let is get on with it x

WellDone on the weight gain!!

Smiley I had nothing with Connor, well some grazes I think.

With Lily I had a episitotomy and it never felt right for a long time as they left a ridge where they sew'd me up :(

With Jack I tore and had lots of stitches right to the bottom :lol: but I DTD then at 3 weeks rbut it felt sore still so tried a week later at 4 weeks and it was much better :)

How long were you bad after episiotomy?

This is going to sound strange, but I love Rubys 'poohing' face.
She look all serious and goes bright red as well as the grunting noises. Ha

Those who are returning to work... Are you doing keeing in touch days?- we get 10 before it affects our mat leave. I've been asking my boss for two weeks and she has finally got back to me... Now she has though, I don't want to do it, ha ha, but the extra money would be great.

I really don't want to go back to work :(

Just had Thomas weighed- 10lb 7pz from9lb 14oz last week. So
Glad he is putting on weight but his I LOve Mummy sleep suit doesn't fit now :cry:

Haha!! Sophie looks serious and disgusted all the time so her pooping face is the same as always apart from redder :rofl:

I can't believe how fast time is flying, Sophie is one month old soon, then Bethany is 2, and then Dylan starts school this year, why do kids have to grow up so fast?! :cry:

Awww, Lindy, I really feel for you. I think I'm going to go to the DR's.
xoxox

Eeeek im doing a night shift on the 5th April!!! Eeeeeek must think of the pennies!!

Eurgh I couldnt even think about goiing back and doing a shift at work, hate the place. Really really really dont wanna go back :cry:

I don't work, so I'm lucky, my OH has a good job, although I'm going to study while I have Lily.

What do you all do? As a job that is.
xoxox

I have a degree in Psychology but would love to go back and get a degree in midwifery, just dont have the time or money.

I work for Vodafone. So if you have to call up and ask a question or pay a bill or shout at someone, it is me that takes those calls. Its so rubbish :(

I don't work either, we could never afford childcare for 3 kids. I'm going to gets part time job when the kids are all in school and do some studying too so I can get a better full time job when they are a bit older

I would love to stay at home and look after the kids full time but we wouldnt survive on one wage :( We have been lucky that we have never had to pay for childcare up to now but when i go back to work we will have no choice but to put oscar into nursery :( So the cost of that will leave me with hardly any wages anyway. Arrgh! So shit.

Id love to know what help we would get from tax credits (if any) if I was to quit work. It just seems so pointless going back to work, spending so much time away from my children, for next to no wages due to childcare costs. But alas, I guess that is life :(

I don't work either, we could never afford childcare for 3 kids. I'm going to gets part time job when the kids are all in school and do some studying too so I can get a better full time job when they are a bit older

Gosh! I know. We got a leaflet through the door for nursery the other day, £162 a week! Shocking!
xoxox

I dont work either. God knows what I done before jade was born. I must have had so much time!
Aw my mum loved looking after jade today. Its nice she had time alone to bond xx

I need a chef!

A chef sounds good hun! I'd love one haha! We had cereal for dinner, luxury.

How old were you when you had your oldest, MF?
xoxox

I would love to stay at home and look after the kids full time but we wouldnt survive on one wage :( We have been lucky that we have never had to pay for childcare up to now but when i go back to work we will have no choice but to put oscar into nursery :( So the cost of that will leave me with hardly any wages anyway. Arrgh! So shit.

Id love to know what help we would get from tax credits (if any) if I was to quit work. It just seems so pointless going back to work, spending so much time away from my children, for next to no wages due to childcare costs. But alas, I guess that is life :(

https://www.turn2us.entitledto.co.uk/entitlementcalculator.aspx?ref= This will tell you what you would be entitled to if you left work, or while you are still working, I like to play about with it and see what I would get if I was workinmg etc etc x x x

I was 16 :/ very young! Never thought id end up with two girlies after I had him lol x

I work for NHS as a childrens support worker in the community The children have tracheostomy's and I stay awake all nigh giving them Care while the mum and dad sleep.

I really really don't want to work, I'm going to ask my boss for term time only when I go backs... I'm contemplating going to college and work two nights a week to do the access couse for nursing.
My dream is to be a midwife too.

Boo hoo for childcare, I couldn't work if it wasn't for mil!! No point. It's so tough.

Shaun has set up a business that fits and supplies artificial grass, we have it on our garden and it's fab. If the interest we are getting throws some leads I could potentially take a year off mat leave?? But it's all pie in the sky right now...

Because I'm going to tell dr and my 6 weeks check. Tried to book it today but he isn't 6 weeks till Sunday and as of next week cannot book in advance, just get seen on day you ring which is a pain in the arse.

I'm a dentist although I try not to tell people that- usually say I work on the deli in sainsburys as that was my weekend job. I really don't want to go back to work. Dh said I should stay at home but I can't not work- going to see if I can pass some work over and reduce to 3 days a week. Need the fog to lift from baby brain first though. X

I work for NHS as a childrens support worker in the community The children have tracheostomy's and I stay awake all nigh giving them Care while the mum and dad sleep.

I really really don't want to work, I'm going to ask my boss for term time only when I go backs... I'm contemplating going to college and work two nights a week to do the access couse for nursing.
My dream is to be a midwife too.

Boo hoo for childcare, I couldn't work if it wasn't for mil!! No point. It's so tough.

Shaun has set up a business that fits and supplies artificial grass, we have it on our garden and it's fab. If the interest we are getting throws some leads I could potentially take a year off mat leave?? But it's all pie in the sky right now...

Jem- your job must be so rewarding. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->