Baby Bugs Due February 2013

MF! That's young indeed, my mum was 16 when she had me, and she's the best mum ever ;).

Jem, that's a lovely dream to have, I hope you achieve it!

I'm going to study to be a pharmacologist.
xoxox

I don't think it matters what age you are, my best friend was 17 and her boy is off to senior school- soooo odd when we only left in 2000!
I get a bit jealous when she says what she gets up at the weekend, like she has her life back.. Does that make sense? Not that I want mine to grow up, just looking forward to them making there own breakfast- but then I guess the real trouble and worry starts at that point!

Jem, that might be the age when cereal is all over the kitchen lol!
xoxox

Yes my job is rewarding but lonely coz I'm a lone worker.
I'm a qualified nursery nurse so I'm looking out for job in special care looking after the poorly babies, I could enjoy that while I dream of being a midwife.

Ooh a dentist that has to be my worst job, ha ha, I hate wobbly teeth, ect. Think I have a bit if a phobia? Ha

What training do you need to be pharmacologist?

Being a mw would be lovely but I bet its heartbreaking as well and tough looking after some women!

Most people cringe about teeth but its really not bad. I tend to see a lot of kids because I do braces. If the teeth are bad I do send them to be cleaned by the therapists before I do any work :0 xx

I'm a a&e nurse, dreading returning too loving being at home with my sproglets. I had my eldest jade at 19 and sometimes think when I had ollie I'm starting all over again just as things were getting easier. Wouldn't change it for the world now

I work for NHS as a childrens support worker in the community The children have tracheostomy's and I stay awake all nigh giving them Care while the mum and dad sleep.

I really really don't want to work, I'm going to ask my boss for term time only when I go backs... I'm contemplating going to college and work two nights a week to do the access couse for nursing.
My dream is to be a midwife too.

Boo hoo for childcare, I couldn't work if it wasn't for mil!! No point. It's so tough.

Shaun has set up a business that fits and supplies artificial grass, we have it on our garden and it's fab. If the interest we are getting throws some leads I could potentially take a year off mat leave?? But it's all pie in the sky right now...

Goof luck with the business. Ryan does something similar with fishtanks! We would be better off if I worked but life is unpredictable with M that it wouldbt be worth it.

Because I'm going to tell dr and my 6 weeks check. Tried to book it today but he isn't 6 weeks till Sunday and as of next week cannot book in advance, just get seen on day you ring which is a pain in the arse.

I'm a dentist although I try not to tell people that- usually say I work on the deli in sainsburys as that was my weekend job. I really don't want to go back to work. Dh said I should stay at home but I can't not work- going to see if I can pass some work over and reduce to 3 days a week. Need the fog to lift from baby brain first though. X
My 6 week check is not till april, its the sooner they could fit me in. I always wanted to be a dentist haha.

MF! That's young indeed, my mum was 16 when she had me, and she's the best mum ever ;).

Jem, that's a lovely dream to have, I hope you achieve it!

I'm going to study to be a pharmacologist.
xoxox

aww, Yeah it was young, I as actually just 17 when he was born. He is 9 this year :/ Time has just flown by. I guess you never know what life holds do you. I had no idea he had autism when he was born (obviously) and hes changed my life so much! I dont know if I would have had the energy for him later on in life LOL.

I don't think it matters what age you are, my best friend was 17 and her boy is off to senior school- soooo odd when we only left in 2000!
I get a bit jealous when she says what she gets up at the weekend, like she has her life back.. Does that make sense? Not that I want mine to grow up, just looking forward to them making there own breakfast- but then I guess the real trouble and worry starts at that point!
Mine were just getting independent, cant believe I am back to a baby again! Feels weird! Although caring for mine is easier now they are older- the problems are bigger if that makes sense?

Yes my job is rewarding but lonely coz I'm a lone worker.
I'm a qualified nursery nurse so I'm looking out for job in special care looking after the poorly babies, I could enjoy that while I dream of being a midwife.

Ooh a dentist that has to be my worst job, ha ha, I hate wobbly teeth, ect. Think I have a bit if a phobia? Ha

What training do you need to be pharmacologist?
I didnt know that was your job. What a special job xxx

Lucky did you train whilst having a baby? My friend is an a&e nurse and I love hearing her stories.

Lucky did you train whilst having a baby? My friend is an a&e nurse and I love hearing her stories.

Yep jade was 18months when did my training. It's a interesting job at times hee hee and like yours rewarding. Does your job make you paranoid when it comes to your own children? I find I'm rubbish when it comes to my own when ill always think worse than it is if know what I mean. :dohh:

no job here for me i want to be a educational psycologist or play therapist but unsure if id be able to do it as 27 now with no qualifications, ben works from home doing odd web design etc but we both want better

I'm a staff nurse on a surgical urology ward. :) It's all bladders, catheters, urine, prostates and kidneys!! And because it's surgical, most of our patients come in for planned surgeries that can range from a simple circumcision to a radical cystectomy (total removal of the bladder). Our ward has 36 beds and I look after up to 9 patients at once. :) It's my first nursing job, and I really enjoy it. Hoping to go back part-time and possibly top-up with agency shifts.

Fab job lucky and aww you have a Jade too :)
I currently do voluntary work for the council by attending tribunals with parents applying for statements. Id love to get paid for kicking ass but its rewarding none the less. Im going again in april but its likely to be no serious commitments from me for a while x

Everyone has such interesting jobs! Feel a bit embarrassed about mine now haha! I have a degree but I just dont know what to do with it :shrug:

Fab job lucky and aww you have a Jade too :)
I currently do voluntary work for the council by attending tribunals with parents applying for statements. Id love to get paid for kicking ass but its rewarding none the less. Im going again in april but its likely to be no serious commitments from me for a while x

Yep jade is a good name :winkwink:

Sounds interesting at least you have the flexibility to do a bit if you want :) not sure how I'm going to manage going back to work yet but I'll figure that later.

Smiley (((hugs))) I doubt id ever even get decent paid work lol ive been "unemployed" for 8 yrs :/

i don't work either - i have no idea how moms handle babies, bottles, diapers, regular laundry, dinner, etc, plus throwing a job in the mix! hat's off to the moms who work

Just saw mw. She said need to see GP about my bum and may need referring back to hospital about it :( Really hoping not. Also Thomas was seriously farting for Britain. It was unbelievable. I had a can of sprite and she said fizzy stuff really effects babies. I drink gallons of fizzy water so going to knock if on the head and see if if helps with colic. Also she said drink peppermint tea to help settle babies tummy. Xxx

I've just cut out fizzy and Sophie is a lot more settled

Hugs Lindy, hope they make you better.

Midnight your job sounds interesting.

Smiley, nothing to be embarissed about! A Job is s job and we only do it to pay the bills.

Lucky Im defo paranoid, if it was someone else children I'm fine! I think it's because yoye nit emotionally attatched like your are with your own?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->