Baby Bugs Due February 2013

TN- Glad you had a nice time shopping. I found Blake a cute my first Easter shirt on sale last weekend, too. Couldn't resist. I Cannot believe people said that to you when dh was deployed in the military?!? Just awful, why are people such jerks sometimes?

Hoping Blake has another good night of sleep...but he's been spitting up a lot today, so maybe not.

I only really use BNB on my phone and keep clicking unsubscribe by mistake. Stupid fat thumb x

Good luck tomorrow, Becca, let us know how you get on. Sure you'll do well.

Night, ladies. :hugs:

I do that too lindy haha!!

Poor buy been screaming for a poo for last hr. finally exploded during a feed. Just finishing feed now then I gotta clean it. And I have stinking cold and sore throat.

Hi ladies,

So there's no way I'll catch up on all the posts I've missed but have loved reading about people's jobs!

I'm a nurse on a haematology ward so look after patients with blood cancers (eg leukaemia) and blood disorders (eg sickle cell). It's really intensive nursing & lots of our patients get really sick and can end up in itu but I enjoy it. Not sure if I want to go back to work tho! Luckily having a year off.

Rota, can't believe your manager! Terrible. I feel the same re not being able to give the best care due to staffing levels, so frustrating.

Smiley, I did a first degree before I went back to uni to do my nursing degree.

We've had a dreadful week. Had to take theo to a&e as he had blood in his vomit. Turns out is caused by his severe reflux. On more meds now. It's really challenging and sometimes he's screaming in pain. Praying things improve soon.

Missed you guys xxx

wow - quite a few of you in the medical field

gf, that must have been scary - hope baby feels better soon

wow - quite a few of you in the medical field

gf, that must have been scary - hope baby feels better soon

Thanks fides. It's been rough. And getting him to sleep anywhere other than on us is a nightmare as every time we put him down his reflux wakes him up, makes him sick and upsets him. Stuck in a cycle of feeding, winding, falling asleep, failed sleep, comfort feeding. Don't know what to do really.

awww! :( that's exactly how it was for us with Jacob, but thankfully no blood. hang in there. :hugs:

Gflady, wandered where you was, glad your ok- what a horrid experience, I hope the meds work.

I can't pull anything past my hips. Someone said to me you hold water so maybe it's that? I have a stone to lose so that stone must be in my butt and hips? Lol

lena just did 5 hours again and now laying in her bed hicupjng and talking to her seahorse:cloud9: at 8.24 my time shes 7 weeks old:cloud9: i really need to see an orphopede my hip has totaly gone on me tonight nearly fell holding her then couldnt sit to do her bum i feel like an 87 yr old not a 27 yr old :nope:

Morning ladies! Jack slept from 10 till 1.30 then2.30 till 4.30. Ad fell asleep 5.30 till now (still asleep). I had to get up out of bed and come downstairs with Oscar because OH had to go to work. So so tired.

Well done Lena for the 5hrs!

Gf, good to know about you re-studying, it is defo something I will look in to. Poor theo, hope the new meds work well for him.

Rota, that is shocking, it made me really sad reading your post :hugs:

Jack is getting a cold, he was up in the night coughing and couldnt catch a breath properly because his nose was snotty, poor thing. His vomitting is getting worse and worse, defo need to see a doctor. Bringing so much up after a feed.

What has everyone got planned today? Think I will stay in and do absolutely nothing!

Morning!

Today, DH needs to go into work (Odeon) on his day off, so me and Harry are joining him for a morning out. When DH isn't officially working, he gets a discount at Costa there, so a coffee and a nibble will be nice! :)

After that, maybe a mooch around town. We're not doing much until his parents come and visit this evening. :)

Morning!

I would love to work in a hospital lab testing blood, no idea how to get into that though.

I have physio today and Sophie has tongue tie clinic, I forgot to pump milk off too so will have to feed in public, I have never fed in public, even though I fed Bethany for 7 months. I am terrified. OH said if anyone makes a comment he will give them a mouthful :haha: Doesn't take the fear away though.

Hi all.
I hope theo is ok gf xx

Im stilk using the esp app on jade she slept 8:45-1:50 then 2.10 till 5:45 then smiling at 5:45 and not tired lol uh oh x

DUnno what to do today. Just me and jade. May walk dog and go shopping x

Jack goes 48hours consistently without a poo. He is due a poo tonight at about 1am lol

Connor is a poop monster, he does a couple of huge ones a day, is really normal for them to go a day without pooping though :hugs:

Aw ok thanks x she does not seem in pain or straining. Have a good day all. I realllly need to catch up on my washing pile.
Just about to leave for school x

Wiggler, don't worry about feeding in public. I've done it numerous times and no-one has said anything. Plus - they have no right to. You are just feeding your baby. :shrug:

Gf- that is do scary. Hope you are both ok. Have you heard of the wedges babies can sleep on? My HV mentioned them. Xx

https://www.babyreflux.co.uk/login.php?action=create_account&checking_out=yes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->