Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Morning ladies!

So far so good. Lily went 2:30am-6:30am then until 10:15am. I did everything myself last night, the kind of work my OH does I don't want him shattered at work he could seriously harm himself. Lily is going to my OH's mum today, so I'll do housework.
xoxox

Lily has just gone to her Nans. I cried, weird being on my own, I don't like it :cry:.
xoxox

My day is okay, bit boring but that is my own fault because I am being lazy and have hardly moved off the couch!

The midwife turned up unannounced this morning, I looked a right state, the house was a shit hole, it stunk of poo because Oscar had just filled his nappy and to top it off I had Jack propped up on some cushions on the couch while he slept :haha: Had to move him into his moses basket quickly before I let her in haha!

Both babies are napping now and I am desperate for some sleep but Im going to power through and clean up :(

Aw Smiley, don't worry! Im sure she's seen it all, trust me, we have 'friends' and their house is disgusting, it stinks of cat pee and it's just an absolute state, they've got away with it.

I've cleaned downstairs, then my down below hurt too much to do anymore, so I'm laying down.
xoxox

Ive just had a general tidy round and cleaned the kitchen and downstairs loo...cant be bothered doing any more :lol:

I was reading up this morning about re-establishing breast feeding. Id love to give it another go but it seems like it would take a lot of work to get my milk back now :(

Been out all morning and OMG I am in pain now!

Had Sophie weighed and she is 8lb 9oz, and she had her tongue tie snipped! I didn't expect them to do it then and there. She was so brave!

Nope lol, i asked for somewhere quiet to feed at the nursery after she was weighed as it was packed in the cafe and they gave me a room, then she wanted feeding at the hospital do I fed her after her tongue was done, I managed to feed in front of the doctor though :) small steps

How did the physio go hun? Great weight gain! Did the snip bleed at all?

Smiley theres a great breastfeeding section on here or I think AP is pretty clued up on breastfeeding, x

Thanks Em, I will post a new thread and see if anyone has any advice :)

Physio went well, I have to rest until my next appointment to allow myself to heal and recover from the birth, then we start! It's my muscles that are the problem, my pelvic floor is knackered.

The snip did bleed a little, I fed her after it was done and the poor thing had blood around her mouth when she came off the boob :cry:

I just peeked in her mouth now before I fed her and it looks fab, just a little red, and she can move her tongue so much more now!

just back from my check up all fine and no smear test needed until the summer be gave us the talk about cohtraception but not sure what to do yet

The midwife asked me about contraception today and I just said Id go on the pill to shut her up. I was thinking of the copper coil as it has no hormones but not so sure after Ive done a bit of research on it. I dont want to use just condoms because I know we will end up having an ooopsy. Argh I dunno, probs end up on the pill even though I hate the pill with a passion, turns me into a right horrible monster!

I was on the pill for 8+ years before I started charting in October 2011. I don't ever want to go back on it because it messed my cycles up. I much preferred charting as a form of contraception. :)

Girls, I need some advice. I've been super itchy on my arms, legs, thighs and tummy for a week now, it's so so annoying and sore. I've got a rash where I'm itchy, what should I do?
xoxox

Im useless with pills, I just want to be sterilised. I never want to put my body through that again :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->