Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Elsie gets like that too wiggler and I pretty much do the exact thing. I will also take breaks when the milk slows down and she's getting mad. I give her to oh and he will walk around a burp her and change her diaper. Gives me time to pee too lol

How many times do babies have growth spurts? Lily is eating like a proper fatty today!
xoxox

These boobie babies are fussy ones :haha:

Sophie is having a long feeding session tonight, which means she will probably let me have a good sleep.

She is a windy little thing, it's really hard to bring her wind up, OH is fab at it though, but we both do the same thing. She is sick if she doesn't manage a big burp after a feed so I need to find a better way of doing it.

From the top of my head growth spurts are 2,3,6,12 weeks.

That explains it then, Lily is 2 weeks. Fatty boom boom at the moment she is.
xoxox

Becs they tend to have loads at first as they develop so fast :)
SOoo tired and achy tonight!

Thanks for the help ladies. It's so supportive to know I'm not on my own. Can feel so isolated ehen LO is crying and its relentless. Thank you so much. Think Thomas has exhausted himself now as He is sleeping and looks like a little cherub xx

wow - quite a few of you in the medical field

gf, that must have been scary - hope baby feels better soon

Thanks fides. It's been rough. And getting him to sleep anywhere other than on us is a nightmare as every time we put him down his reflux wakes him up, makes him sick and upsets him. Stuck in a cycle of feeding, winding, falling asleep, failed sleep, comfort feeding. Don't know what to do really.

Gosh poor Thomas. I was going to suggest letting him sleep or sit semi upright - the wedges someone linked, or you can use books to prop up the end of the mattress. Or even in the car seat - reflux is the worst.

Whitt seems to finally be responding to the baby Zantac :happydance: No fussing at feeding and no throwing up since Saturday!

Been out all morning and OMG I am in pain now!

Had Sophie weighed and she is 8lb 9oz, and she had her tongue tie snipped! I didn't expect them to do it then and there. She was so brave!

Aww well done Sophie!!:flower: And don't worry about feeding in public - I have an "udder cover" that I've used if you all can find one like these :)

www.uddercovers.com

Smiley, best of luck if you try to give it another go - what's the success rate of reestablishing it? Seems like it would be hard to do:flower:

Girls, I need some advice. I've been super itchy on my arms, legs, thighs and tummy for a week now, it's so so annoying and sore. I've got a rash where I'm itchy, what should I do?
xoxox

Excuse my horrid tattoo, but this is the kind of rash I have on my body:

https://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/Rebeccastarrr/EBBA1179-4F39-4E74-9A75-6624783086AD-322-0000002B199132AF_zps9e46a35e.jpg
xoxox

BECCA that looks/sounds like PUPPS - some women get it post delivery - google it and look at the images. Mine started in my stretch marks on my stomach and then spread out looking like ant bites on my belly, arms, thighs, groin and feet...

Oh dear, Tnt, what do I do? Does it go away on its own? It's driving me mad!
xoxox

lenas fast asleep yet im wide awake got awful ear ache in both ears going to have to go docs in morning i think doesnt help things with a 7 week old scrsaming in your ear owchy

GF- poor Theo (and you, that must have been so scary) :hugs: Hope he's feeling better soon.

Oh dear, Tnt, what do I do? Does it go away on its own? It's driving me mad!
xoxox

How long have you had it? Is it unbearably itchy especially at night?? God, first off I am SO SORRY if that is what you have - that's what I was induced for - I was miserable. I would talk to your dr/mw and confirm it (may need a dermatologist to confirm as many drs/mws have never dealt with it). Honestly, only thing modern medicine practicioners are going to give you are A) antihistemines and B) steroid creams. Neither really help.

Go to a natural food or vitamin type store and get dandelion root capsules or dandelion root tea and see if you can find a store that carries Grandpa's Pine Tar soap or order it online. The soap definitely helps but the dandelion root will help it go away - takes 7-14 days to really help though. I also tried accupuncture - not sure how well that helped as I was doing tea and soap.

Good news is it can't spread to your baby or anyone else. Bad news is it can take weeks or longer to go away. It usually gets really full blown after about 2weeks after showing up.

Morning!

Hope all the babies let their mummys sleep well. Me and Sophie slept ok, but i am still shattered this morning.

Little miss has her hearing test today but other than that we are going to be having a lazy day.

what is everyone else up to?

Morning hun!

I've slept dreadfully, and not because of Lily, my skin is so so itchy! I'm doing nothing but scratch at my skin, so not slept much and Lily is wide awake now.
xoxox

Jack slept okay, not fantastically. He wasnt sick once in the night and hasnt been sick this morning :shock: I cant believe it, he is usually sick 5 or 6 times with every feed and he brings up loads each time. I am wondering why he has just stopped?? Probably wont last though.

Tried latching him on in the night but he was having none of it, he was too sleepy and too hungry to want a boob in his face. Tried again this morning and he went on no problem, but again, he got bored when he realised nothing was happening. Think I am going to be fighting a losing battle with this.

Wiggler, good luck for the hearing test!

Becca, are you going to go to the doctor today?

Whisper, hope your ears feel better soon.

Good night for me too. Not up to much today think housework in order as its a mess :nope:

Becca hope it improves soon :hugs:

Morning!

Harry constistenly did 3 hour+ stretches last night. <3 He should have slept well, considering he was awake yesterday from 2:30pm to 7pm! And even then, he was fighting it and had to go to sleep on me before going down in his Moses basket!

Today, I want to go to a local breastfeeding group, but I'm scared! I'll be going on my own, and don't really know what to expect. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->