Baby Bugs Due February 2013

It's a mess here too, I'm not too bothered if I can't get any housework done during the day, OH can help out when he gets home :)

Hope the BF group goes well Mrss

Dylan is in a foul mood today. Anyone want a 4 year old? :haha:

Forget what I said about Jack not being sick, I jinxed it, he has been sick 3 times since I wrote that :lol:

I got the WonderWeeks app, and it's really interesting. However, did you girls enter your baby's due date or birth date? I put the birth date first, and it made more sense than setting it to his due date - he was 6 days early. :shrug:

Smiley - Sophie is a sicky baby too :hugs: my other 2 wernt, changing her clothes constantly is starting to get annoying lol

Sophie is a boobie monster again this morning, I hope she calms down before we leave for her Appointment.

Jack is very sicky, constantly chanhing clothes here too! Oscar was bad for being sick too, muslin squares are a life saver! Have you tried those tommee tippee bibs that have the cushiony bit around babys neck? MIL bought us loads of them and they are quite good!

Bug has got awful skin at the moment :( Hope it clears up soon.

Got to book 6 week check up :(

Leaving for Sophie's appointment soon, she is still in boobie mode and the kids are going nuts. This should be fun :wacko:

I have a boobie limpet too today.

My toddler has stripped naked and is sharing crisps with the cat..actual chaos here!

I'm soooo tired today and got a sore throat. Got so much ironing to do but cannot face it :(

AP - sounds fun :haha:

Lindy - :hugs: rest up, the ironing can wait.

Sophie's hearing test went well :)

Hello everyone xxx
Sorry for the rubbish nights, itchy skin, housework and children sharing crisps with cats! Ha ha

Ruby has terrible skin!!!

She has come out in major spots!! They were there on Monday and the doc said its fine...
So I decided not to bath her for a few days- just top and tail- to see if that helped.
Well they look bad :(

Last week I went to my local sainsburys to buy her usual sma gold and run out, so I went the next day after being told a delivery was coming and they still had none in, so I ended up buying sma for hungry babies.

So basically I wandered if it was her 'new' milk giving her spots? She has also been really constipated despite giving water...

So I go the the same store again to buy milk and they have no sma gold- third time!
So I ask the costumer service lady and she said 'oh it's a manafactors problem as there changing the brand!' I had to buy the sma hungry baby milk as I've literally run and then I was worried that no where would have her milk in!

I phoned up sma and she said it's a load of rubbish, she phoned the sainsburys store and the manager said they are getting a delivery tonight.

So now I'm really annoyed coz I've got this milk coz the women lied to me and panicked me thinking I won't be able to but the usual milk. Sooo mad.

Anyway catch later, I got two poorly Kids and husband, ho knows why me and Ruby are fine- which I am thankful- but not enough hands...
Hope your all ok xxx

Becca, did you see my post to you on p217? Oh if it's bad at night that's another symptom of PUPPS...:hugs:

Morning!

Harry constistenly did 3 hour+ stretches last night. <3 He should have slept well, considering he was awake yesterday from 2:30pm to 7pm! And even then, he was fighting it and had to go to sleep on me before going down in his Moses basket!

Today, I want to go to a local breastfeeding group, but I'm scared! I'll be going on my own, and don't really know what to expect. :p

Well done Harry! Go! Sounds like it might be a great way to meet people - I should look into that...

AP - sounds fun :haha:

Lindy - :hugs: rest up, the ironing can wait.

Sophie's hearing test went well :)

Well done Sophie!

Ah Jem! I would have been really mad. Hope her spots clear up soon!

Whitt's been onry today - didn't feed very well this morning and not sure why. Dreading our dog's surgery consult today...please pray it won't cost too much.:dohh::cry:

Aw, Jem, sorry to hear about the hubby and kids, hope they get well soon <3.

I'm so in love with my baby girl, it's unreal :cloud9:.

Hope you're all okay :hugs:.
xoxox

I did Tnt, I'm going to the DRs next week hun.

Hope your dog is okay :hugs:
xoxox

We went to the breastfeeding group. :) It was nice. :) I definitely recommend going to a group if you're thinking of it. Lots of lovely ladies chatting about pregnancy, birth, babies, sharing experiences etc. All whilst feeding if the babies wanted feeding. It was really good, and I'm pretty sure I'll go again next week. I didn't do a lot of talking, because I'm pretty shy in new experiences with new people (especially on my own!), so I'm hoping I'll be more relaxed next time.

Forgot to tell you ladies! I weighed myself three days ago and I'm back to pre-pregnancy weight :happydance:!
xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->