Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Hey yellow - I got told 6-8 weeks but stitches start failing out after 2 weeks ish. X bloody sore!!!!

Hey yellow - I got told 6-8 weeks but stitches start failing out after 2 weeks ish. X bloody sore!!!!

Thanks hun. I forgot to ask at the hospital. :dohh: I know my episiotomy will heal sooner but was wondering if it'll take much longer for the tear. Sore indeed.
What are you taking/using for relief? Xx

Have you ladies tried arnica tablets? They worked a treat for me, my epi healed a lot slower than my tear :(

I'm only taking paracetamol and taking tea tree baths and using a little bit of dropaline to ease the redness. I've witch hazel in fridge but not used yet. Afraid in case it stings :(

:hugs: Keeping the area really clean will help too, I remember peeing in the bath for a good week afterwards x

:( Sorry hunny, a shower head on your parts works well too :hugs:

My epis took 12weeks to heal last time, I feel you pain!

Huge hugs to those with feeding issues. My milk came in over night and I'm in agony as not BF'ing. I'm like you, MF and Jem, with other kids I have no idea how people do it. DS has issues when I'm holding her if he wants me, there's just no way I felt I could put everyone under pressure of wanting to feed her myself.

It is perfectly normal for BF babies to eat all the time for a while though, another thing I couldn't face, they do this to get your supply up.

Matilda has been a slower feeder but is starting to wake up a bit more now, I actually got 8hours sleep last night which felt amazing. She fed at 10 then went til 4am, DS woke at 4.15 so I jumped in with him and eventually nodded back off til 7 :) not expecting this to last at all...

My epis took 12weeks to heal last time, I feel you pain!

Huge hugs to those with feeding issues. My milk came in over night and I'm in agony as not BF'ing. I'm like you, MF and Jem, with other kids I have no idea how people do it. DS has issues when I'm holding her if he wants me, there's just no way I felt I could put everyone under pressure of wanting to feed her myself.

It is perfectly normal for BF babies to eat all the time for a while though, another thing I couldn't face, they do this to get your supply up.

Matilda has been a slower feeder but is starting to wake up a bit more now, I actually got 8hours sleep last night which felt amazing. She fed at 10 then went til 4am, DS woke at 4.15 so I jumped in with him and eventually nodded back off til 7 :) not expecting this to last at all...

JEL!!!!

my milks finally going!!! relief.

Blue your night sounds like mine the one before.
Ruby keeps falling asleep during her bottles today, only managing 2oz but drinking 4oz during the night!!!

Need help... My two year old keeps prodding and not being very nice to Ruby. I show her and ask her to be nice and gentle which I know she understands. Just not sure what to do, I think it's a bit if jealousy??

Also ruby hasn't done a pooh since early hours of Thursday morning, so nearly 3 whole days! But she is showing no signs of constipation and her Nappies are wet.
I've given some water. I just don't get why she isn't in pain or doing poohs?

Anyway hope your all ok x

Jen my 19month old is definitely pushing some boundaries!

Sigh. 2 days post partum and I am a jelly version of myself. Mind like a sieve, emotions everywhere, sleep deprived and stressed out about feeding! :cry: :cry:

So elated to be a mummy though. :)

The first week or so is rank with emotions. Didn't really have the normal emotions this time as he was in NICU so it was more worry for him rather than us as parents!!

I think I'm coming out the other side of emotions??? Defo been a hard week. But then still got Shaun off next week and it's half term.. So I will still be sleep deprived and have to think of things to do with all three kids and a husband who doesn't cope if the girls are too noisy! Not looking forward to it tbh.

I'm waiting for day 5 (Monday) I remember that being when I 'crashed' last time. Think I was running on adrenaline until then. I feel pretty good at the moment but I know it's coming...

Mrs S, try not to stress about feeding Hun! I'm sure your doing great! It will become easier as your bubs gets less sleepy, M has woken up much more (not as in actually awake but just more alert when she is I guess) and she has fed much more/better because of this.
Sorry, hope that doesn't sound patronising! Xx

here is my birth story and the first week of baby judes life

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...cary-nicu-stay-happy-ending.html#post25505761

I don't have the problem with milk coming in when I was in hospital they asked if I wanted to bf I said no so got given two tabs to stop milk was also told to drink peppermint tea as that stops milk production and can help with sore engorged boobies too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->