Baby Bugs Due February 2013

It really helps, thank you blue. <3

Currently sitting here with him feeding for the past 35+ minutes (still going)! The most ever! I'm so proud. :D

Lena still full of gas and constantly botty burping what STINKS! Lol she's been so awake today even after big feeds just wants to look around she's started following with her eyes and when she wakes up makes a little squeal to let us know as if to say "ok I'm awake now pay me attention" lol

Eek dare I say it I THINK these new bottles have done the trick 2 feeds tonight so far and no screaming in pain jus a sleeping babba <3

My breasts hurt, I have to keep correcting LOs latch BLAH!

Well done Harrison on having a good feed!

Whisper, glad Lena is feeding better!

Nearly 20 hours since I changed a dirty nappy should I be worried?? Plenty of wet ones just no poo!!
. He's been formula fed up to now and im going to introduce expressed bm today. I've been on a lot of meds I didn't wanna risk feeding.

Yellow it was nearly three days since Ruby did a pooh... She did a huge one last night. I was worried too but she is fine, in sure your LO is too x

Jade didnt poo for nearly 2 days and then done loads lol

Mrs s..yey for you and harry x

Thanks ladies. I think bm might speed things on a bit. Glad that it seems quite normal though:)
Strange to find yourself hoping for a dirty nappy lol x

I'm only taking paracetamol and taking tea tree baths and using a little bit of dropaline to ease the redness. I've witch hazel in fridge but not used yet. Afraid in case it stings :(

I'm using paracetamol as well and baths to keep clean. I don't know if its recommended but I've found sitting on a well wrapped, warm got water bottle has eased it.

If you have this with first baby does it mean 2nd births are problematic. Also if you have forceps does it mean same again?

Lovely birth story mf.

I never ever got the need to push feelings. Think my 2nd stage just didn't work properly. I'm so confused by it!!!!

My after pains feel like the first contractions I felt. They usually come on while he's feeding. :) I take ibuprofen. I'm so happy I can, now! :D

Today, we have brought Harry to his nan & grandad's (Alex's parents). All the family is coming to meet him this afternoon, and we're staying the night too. :) He did very well in his first (of many!) car journey here, which takes us about an hour and 20 minutes.

We also saw the midwife again today, who has no concerns! We've got feeding sorted now. :cloud9: So proud of my man!

Lindy I had a terrible first birth... Ended up going into theatre for c section with a baby that had a distressed heart beat, luckily I had a forceps delivery with a episiotomy... I had to watch Isla being have CPR for 8 minutes and watch her be intubated with a collapsed lung.
So the memories are just awlful but she was fine.
Anyways my last two births have been perfect with no mishaps.
No epi scar didn't split and I just had a graze both times.
I think you need to keep positive for the next time and I'm sure things will be different x

Catch up more later x

Id recommend the water to anyone hun. Best out of the 3 and didnt even use gas and air ( even though it was awesome! ) stay positive x

Fab news bex. Enjoy.

We have now been discharged by midwife and Jade went down to 7lb 2 but no concerns. She had heel prick test and was fine bless her. We have not had many visitors. I was nasty and told people we needed 2 weeks lol.(apart from fam!) Xx

P.s after pains this time were horrendous!!! All gone now! X hot water bottle works a treat x

My section scar is sooooooooo itchy trying to stop myself scratching it:dohh: midwifed taking the stitches out tomorrow and the 3 weeks time I can have a bath!:haha: these dr browns bottles are amazing my happy baby is almost back minus the odd bit of gas left over:cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->