Baby Bugs Due February 2013

I have got the baby jogger city mini, it is side by side so quite wide but it is the same weight as my travel system. I more need the double for walking to town on days where I don't have the car and Ivy is shattered and I just need to shove her in there and give her crisps :blush:

I will still use the travel system (which is a pram, buggy, car seat clips on to it) when we are driving somewhere and just walking around a shopping centre etc.

Wiggler, hope you are okay?

I have a britax b-dual pram which is a tandem (didnt want a side by side because I worried about it fitting through doors lol) so mine is a bit like a double decker bus...one is sort of on top of the other haha! Its a great pram though and lots of combinations on how I can have the kids!

I just have a cheap double from kiddie care, never really use it but I'm sure I will for seaside trips, ect x

I got oyster max so I can use it as a single when just me and Jude :)

Im off to DS trumpet concert :/ hope the noise does not scare Jade!! Have to take the sling as apparently the pram adds health and safety issues in school. Wtf.

Aww a trumpet concert! What a cutie pie! Hope he enjoys it :) And hope it doesnt scare Jade :haha: That is stupid about the pram :wacko:

Becca- massive hugs. My brother was shell shocked when his girlfriend got pregnant and had baby. It took him a few months and a bollocking off my mum to move in and step up. He is now a dad of two and one of the best dads I have seen. We don't get the luxury of burying our heads in the sand and getting our heads around becoming a parent but hopefully with time he will see your gorgeous girl for the blessing she is. Big hugs. Xxxx

Jem-I've started wiping Thomas's face with a water wipe after every feed... Goes down really well but has taken the redness out if his rash a bit.

Hugs xx

Hello ladies hope ur all well. Im not good todau as u all know my grandad has been fighting cancer and im.sad to say he lost his battle in the end and died at 2am today. Words can not describe how i feel rite now. Just completly devastated:cry:

Oh hun. I'm so sorry for your loss. Loads of love and hugs coming your way. :hugs: At least he's not suffering now. <3

Thank u hun. Thats wat i keep trying to tell myself but its so hard. I didnt even get to say goodbye:cry:

Future- I'm very sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Hope you're ok Wiggler.

We had a good night of sleep last night for a change. Blake slept from 11:30-6:00, then 6:45-9:00. Hope this becomes more frequent instead of every 2-3 hours. Time to get on the treadmill.

Future, Im sorry to hear that :hugs:

Kitty, that is a fab sleep from Blake! Wish either of mine would sleep like that :haha:

Massive hugs hun, im so sorry :hugs:

3 kids is a lot harder than I thought it would be :(

<3 <3 Wiggler. We're here if you need to vent.

I got my snooze, and feel a tiny bit less tired now. Alex has gone to work, so me and Harry have the evening to snuggle down. Because we don't have central heating, our flat is cold when the weather is cold and hot when it's hot. So you can imagine how cold it is! I've got the storage heaters on to the max, and Harry in snuggly clothes. My nose has nearly frozen off! :p

Afternoon ladies, ok day here, dreaded pay day and as money goes in it goes out in bills:growlmad: but at least I'm home with kiddies so there is benefits.

Wriggler hope it gets better what is it that your struggling with? I'm dealing better with three than I thought but still early days :hugs:

MF hope concert is good and not too awkward:winkwink:

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been on in ages.

So much happening with us atm, I had a job interview last week for the civil service- I really want the job but ill have to wait to see how I got on. Also Daniel will be 3 months at the start of next week. I can't believe how time is flying!

He is still sleeping well at night, not always right through but good 6 hr block and then 3 hrs after a feed. He spend the first part of the night in his cot in his own room and then the sat bit (after his feed) having cuddles with his daddy)

We have booked a trip to Edinburgh next week so I'm going to put him into his big boy pushchair so that he can seeeverything that is going on.

Also finally, I got the coil in yesterday. It wasn't sore at all - I'm so glad that it is over though.

How is everyone- I need to get chaught up onthethread!

Hugs to everyone who needs them.

Off to put paediatrician appointment today to see what other mess we can get for his reflux although I think we har seen improvement. He still isn't settled after a feed but he doesn't scream as often now.

I hope you get meds that work. Can you get Prevacid in the UK? It's a dissolvable tablet...Well done Jude on the sleep!:flower:

tired here lena slept but mummy was awake and in agony from head to toe:nope: struuglein to even go to the toilet as hurts to bend my knees

Sorry you are not well Whisper - hope you feel better!

Morning all! Hope you're okay.

I'm really proud of myself, me and Lily had a calm, stress-free night feeds. She's got a routine now too, she wakes up at 1am, 5am and 8am :D.

Aw, thanks ladies. Well, I asked him last night if he'd rather Lily wasn't here, and he replied "No, that sounds like I want her dead, but if I could turn the clocks back I wouldn't have her, I wasn't ready to be a dad". I wasn't ready to be a mum, but she's here and I love her. I deal with my responsibilities and she is mine. Also, he never changes nappies and does very little feeds. He seems distant and all he wants is for her to grow up. I've told him she's my priority now, and I'll leave with her if he doesn't step up. I feel lonely and like she's MY baby, not OUR baby.
xoxox

Well done on the feeds Lilly :) Sorry to hear you all are not getting along well. I agree that it's forced upon us to be ready while they aren't as invested physically so it makes sense they wouldn't be as mentally ready. I am sure it will get better as others have said. :hugs:

Hello ladies hope ur all well. Im not good todau as u all know my grandad has been fighting cancer and im.sad to say he lost his battle in the end and died at 2am today. Words can not describe how i feel rite now. Just completly devastated:cry:

Aw future so sorry to hear that. I am sure he knows how much you all loved him even though you didn't get your goodbye. I didn't get to tell my dad either but I am sure he knew:hugs:

Hope the concert is good MF.

Jem, maybe eczema on the rash? Hope it clears up soon.

Best, I am so jealous of your trip. I've always wanted to travel in Europe!

We had meh sleeping - one 4hr stretch and then a couple 3hrs. He's about to get tourtured, aka a bath, and then no plans today. It's my last day of maternity leave :cry: and he's 6wks old today!

Wish it was warmer and we'd go out for a walk - lovely sunny day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->