Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Future- sending you hugs. So sorry to hear about your loss. It is devastating watching somebody you love battle cancer. So sorry. Xx

Wiggler what you finding hard? Our kiddies are simular ages... Isla is 4 in may and Demi was 2 last month and ruby is 7 weeks on fri.

I find catching up with the house work/ironing.
I find it hard mentally- the girls have started arguing and fighting the past two weeks and it's hard and draining.
I'd say I'm stressed?
So wiggler we are always here to chat xx

Hi bsm, glad your ok and your trip away sounds lovely.

I'm cold on my house too, the heating is on full blast, I'm dreading the bill.

Lucky, I'm dreading this months money it's just smp :(

So got Ruby weighed and she is 10lb 1oz and the hv said her rash is fine and to out E45 on??? Will see how she is at her 8 week check in the 1st.
Xx

I'm finding keeping up with the housework hard and Dylan's behaviour is AWFUL at the moment which doesn't help at all, I am completely frazzled.

Had to give Sophie a bottle of formula earlier, this thrush is still here and she has been feeding at least hourly for a few days now and it HURTS! Going to have to ring the doctor again tomorrow for another course of the pills.

Aw hun. :( :hugs: I hope you can sort the thrush.

My pay this month was about £130 more than what it usually is! Don't tell anyone!! :p I was very happy with that!

Aw hun. :( :hugs: I hope you can sort the thrush.

My pay this month was about £130 more than what it usually is! Don't tell anyone!! :p I was very happy with that!

You lucky devil:winkwink:

Wriggler I'm sure behaviour of ds is short term might be because if baby?? I know keeping up with housework hard and I'm a Monica :haha: but my new attitude is it will wait and I do when I can. Hope gp can help with thrush, hats of to you still bf the reason I stopped Was I couldn't leave the sofa so you are doing so well:hugs:

Jem I'm dreading the big pay cut saving money whilst full paid just to live :cry:

Future I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandad :hugs:

Wiggler I struggle with 3 kids too but I do get the break when them being at school/nursery, it's just the school/nursery runs which are annoying!

Girls I can sympathise with you on the pay front.

Smp doesn't even cut it for me: my pay is normally treble that and there is never anything left from that.

I have started to blitz my house for an hour when dh gets home from work. I spent 5 hrs on Sunday cleaning while dh looked after Daniel but we have my step son with us for 2 weeks ATM and I must say that it is great even just getting him to sit with Daniel while I have a shower or do the ironing- although he is out with his friends today so I haven't seen much of him. He just slots into our house perfectly- we have everything that he needs here, clothes etc - nothing comes with him and he has really good friends in our street. It's lovely to see him so happy!

I try to do routines à la FlyLady, and have the HomeRoutines app to try to keep my flat in some sort of order. I only have one child and a considerably tidy husband, and I still feel as if I'm neglecting the flat, so I don't know what it's like to have more going on! Eep!

Future: So sorry about your Grandad. I'm here if you need someone to talk to. :hugs:

Wriggler: That thrush sounds awful! Hope it clears soon! :hugs:

Well, I got a letter from the DR today about my swab. My midwife came last Saturday and said it was clear (vaginal swab btw), but my DR has rang and said there is a bacteria lingering and he will give me anti biotics :growlmad:! I'm so freakin' sore and they've messed me about a little, not happy. I also can't get an appointment until next Friday, shocking :dohh:.

Hope you're all okay :flower:
xoxox

Can your doc not just write the prescription and leave it for you to pick up? Why do you need an appointment if he knows he's going to give you antibiotics? Boo doctors!!

arghh bens hurt his foot so i have to do all again, need to feed madame, wash and sterilyze bottles change her clean kitchen and thenprepare for night feeds boil water etc arghhh

Mrs- you nhs too? I got two months of 'extra money' too, I've no idea how they worked it out? Last month I got paid 2 keweping in touch days but this month it's flat smp!
I didn't qualify for the enhanced nhs package either ;(

Becca, ring and ask for a phone appointment, you should be able to talk to a Dr the same day. That's what I do :)

Sorry for the pay issues girls - money is lame. I'd take more time but we can't afford any drop in my pay so that's why I am only taking 6 weeks.:hugs: We'll be talking my performance review and bonus probably tomorrow or Friday - crossing my fingers the bonus amount is a good one - have no idea what it will be...

Becca, hope you get your meds soon.

Housework is plugging along here - Im lucky DH is a clean freak and is happier to contribute that way than anything else since I am so involved with Whitt. I do try to take advantage of naps and when he isn't working on homework to try and speed clean some of the things he doesn't get to.

I am so nervous about working again :wacko:

Mrs, where did you get your bf milestone blingee? I want one :D

I'm finding keeping up with the housework hard and Dylan's behaviour is AWFUL at the moment which doesn't help at all, I am completely frazzled.

Had to give Sophie a bottle of formula earlier, this thrush is still here and she has been feeding at least hourly for a few days now and it HURTS! Going to have to ring the doctor again tomorrow for another course of the pills.

I only have 1 and I'm struggling worth housework. Dh is a messy bugger although he does try.

Mrs- you nhs too? I got two months of 'extra money' too, I've no idea how they worked it out? Last month I got paid 2 keweping in touch days but this month it's flat smp!
I didn't qualify for the enhanced nhs package either ;(

I am getting SMP from two nhs places I work but have told them I shouldn't get it from both. No doubt will ask for it back when I spend it!!!!

Couple of new pics :) Happy 6wks buddy!!

Where is time going?

Attachments

• 6wks_grumpy.jpg
    6wks_grumpy.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 6wks_2.jpg
    6wks_2.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 1
  • 6wks_bath.jpg
    6wks_bath.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 6wks_3.jpg
    6wks_3.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 6wks_1.jpg
    6wks_1.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1
And one more from our dinner last night of all the little babies - Whitt is in the jacket - 1 2yr old, 5 babies under 3mo, and three pregnant ladies in attendance!

Attachments

• miller babies.jpg
    miller babies.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 1
Beautiful TNT! Sorry you have to work so soon, hope you get a good bonus!

I had two jobs up to July and I would have qualified for two lots if smp is I'd carried on which would have been fab- but I was working 12 hour days two days a week (not seeing the kiddies) and two nights a week for nhs (but not sleeping after shifts as I had my girlies) so I was exhausted. The money was great while it lasted but at 11 weeks pregnant it was too much. Wish I could have lasted though.

Lindy that's funny though!!! Lucky devil!

think its time i get a haircut my hair seems to be lenas new fave toy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->