Baby Bugs Due February 2013

And one more from our dinner last night of all the little babies - Whitt is in the jacket - 1 2yr old, 5 babies under 3mo, and three pregnant ladies in attendance!

he looks like hes looking atthe baby next to him thinking " what you crying for " so cute

Been reading but cant add long reply on mobile.

HUgs future xx

LOve pics tnt!!

I only cope with 3 due to big age gap. Id have fell apart 2 years ago lol but it will get much easier. My neighbour had 3 under 3 and its lovely now they are older.

Jade loved trumpet concert and didnt make a peep. Shocked as it was very loud and lack of note hitting that I felt like crying! :p

How is everyone tonight? X

Just finally got phoebe to settle she s so restless this time of night and once again choked on gripe water:dohh:

Last night with Dh tonight on night duty from Tomorrow which sucks :cry:

Hoe your having a nice evening

Ruby has thrown up her whole feed again! Same time of night three nights in a row- I dont get it???

Hope your all ok? I've not watched obem- feel emotional thinking about it.

Agh Lucky that sucks but at least you can star fish all night :)

Ruby has thrown up her whole feed again! Same time of night three nights in a row- I dont get it???

Hope your all ok? I've not watched obem- feel emotional thinking about it.

Whitt does that with his reflux - perhaps Ruby has it too?? He's done better with it on his medicine...

I don't think we get OBEM here anymore...? I remember seeing previews on for it but haven't seen any for a while... : /

i have a baby whos decided she doesnt want to go to sleep yet and almost 12 at niggt lil madame

Cried a lot a obem. He looked like Jude did when he was ventilated. Only really understand how poorly he was now looking back. Wow that was hard to watch, poor family.

Xxxx

HOpe lena sleeps. All I can hear is is that sodding dredger. Hate living near the sea!

after screaming, wiggling an crying her way through her feed lena proceeded to vomit ghe whole feed back up all over herself and me:shrug: is nowgulping on nothing and wincing:shrug:

and i stink of baby sick yack

also does anyoneelses baby see to constantly have hicups after feeds even when burpedshes cries as she hates them but im not so sure if shes in pain or not

Oh Lena. :( Hope you both have a good night though, Linds.

My boy is currently on the boob for his first (of three, usually) night feed. He's latched well all by himself (I often hold my boob for him), so I'm happy and comfortable! :)

Yes, after every feed, Harry gets hiccups. Often, he'll throw up right before them, so I call those 'sickups'. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->