Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Oh yes, DRs say the after pains get worse if you have more babies!

I remember being freaked out when my youngest son hadn't pood for four days when he was about two weeks old, some babies just go on strike but my DR said as long as their tummy doesn't get bigger and they don't seem to be in pain then a few days is nothing to worry about.

My milk is flowing more freely now so LO is eating better, I'm a little less worried about her and her jaundice now. The mete said it was within normal range but the nurse who visited said she thought it was much worse so I was all in knots!

Lindy I had a terrible first birth... Ended up going into theatre for c section with a baby that had a distressed heart beat, luckily I had a forceps delivery with a episiotomy... I had to watch Isla being have CPR for 8 minutes and watch her be intubated with a collapsed lung.
So the memories are just awlful but she was fine.
Anyways my last two births have been perfect with no mishaps.
No epi scar didn't split and I just had a graze both times.
I think you need to keep positive for the next time and I'm sure things will be different x

Catch up more later x

Thanks Jem. I so want another but the thought of going through the same would have me saying knock me out or give me and epidural as soon as I felt a twinge :wacko:

Id recommend the water to anyone hun. Best out of the 3 and didnt even use gas and air ( even though it was awesome! ) stay positive x

Fab news bex. Enjoy.

We have now been discharged by midwife and Jade went down to 7lb 2 but no concerns. She had heel prick test and was fine bless her. We have not had many visitors. I was nasty and told people we needed 2 weeks lol.(apart from fam!) Xx

I spent a lot of time in water and can honestly say contractions were fine. I only had 2 paracetamol. Things just seemed to spiral a bit when they said I should push. Will post birth story soon and maybe you ladies can explain what went on :shrug:

My section scar is sooooooooo itchy trying to stop myself scratching it:dohh: midwifed taking the stitches out tomorrow and the 3 weeks time I can have a bath!:haha: these dr browns bottles are amazing my happy baby is almost back minus the odd bit of gas left over:cloud9:
I have got the dr browns bottles for when I dtart to express in the next few weeks. Glad to know they are good and helping your LO.

lena isnt even 3 weeks old yet and i want sex:haha: dunno why im not normaly the one asking for it! is that normal? lol im not allowed it neither prob why i want it:haha:

Meant to say earlier well done babies who are drinking there milk.

And midnight I've been raving about water birth to, it was just so amazing. I wish I could have had the option before.

How's everyones bleeding- if you don't mind me asking? I'm day 8 and i think it's stopped as my pad is totally clear all day and then I have a big gush of blood. Body playing tricks.
Also I don't hurt down there at all but my muscles defo still feel weird. Tmi coming up- but I know my body needs to pooh but my muscles feel strange and won't let me.
I think I've only gone about four times since delivery.

And the night sweats are horrid. No point in doing my hair coz when I sleep it gets soaked with sweat and I don't have the time to straighten it everyday.

The other side of pregnancy... Sucks

Jem, my blood loss is the exact same. Its like nothing for ages and then suddenly a fair bit! Odd.

Jem, my blood loss is the exact same. Its like nothing for ages and then suddenly a fair bit! Odd.

exactly like mine i paniced the other day as had nothing for nearly 2 days then woosh felt like i peed myself:shrug:

Anyones toe nails as sick as mine? Nail varnish half way down the nail? So good to be able to shave an see what I'm doing. Ha

Anyones toe nails as sick as mine? Nail varnish half way down the nail? So good to be able to shave an see what I'm doing. Ha

lol my toe nails were so bad oh bent mz big toe nail back the other day it had goten that long-1 ohh and beng able to wash my own feet again in the shower is bliss!

Am only on the 3rd day PP here but I am still having a ton of bleeding and passing clots...ughh.

I had an episiotomy but apparently I am a really strong pusher and he came so quickly (3 major pushes and that was it) that I had two tears anyways...a 2nd degree perineal (spelling?) and a small urethral tear. So he had to stitch up the episiotomy and both tears. It hurts awful sitting and going to the bathroom. Using the spray bottle and witch hazel pads sprayed with some kind of numbing first aid spray they gave me in the hospital. I lay them on top of my pad and it does help the pain a little.

My nipples hurt more than anything...they are swollen and cracked and sore from where he feeds so often and stays on so long. Just now starting to get my milk in so he pulls extra hard trying to get out the colustrum...ouchie.

so this is where everyones been hiding!!!!! just thought id say hi and let u all know i'm enjoying my first glass of wine in a year!!!!! :cloud9:

Oh being able to do my toenails again is bliss. :cloud9:
And put on my own socks too. Lol
And being able to pick something up of the ground if I drop it
I feel all independent

lena isnt even 3 weeks old yet and i want sex:haha: dunno why im not normaly the one asking for it! is that normal? lol im not allowed it neither prob why i want it:haha:

That was very normal for me! I actually did do it around 3 weeks with my 2nd but I didn't have a CS like you hun :hugs:

That was very normal for me! I actually did do it around 3 weeks with my 2nd but I didn't have a CS like you hun :hugs:

Glad I wasn't the only one! We tried after 3 weeks but my episiotomy scar hurt, OH was so nice about it and was terrified about hurting me but we are all back to normal now.

I had my 6 week appt on Friday and all good although she didn't even check my epi scar etc which I though that she would!

Just wondering though, I'm thinking of getting a coil instead if going back into the pill. Have any of you ladies any experience with it?

I had sex three weeks after my first and I had an epi too- don't remember it hurting but I was very scared.
I'm having naughty dreams but still not wanting to dtd- 8days after birth is a tad too soon- maybe in another 8 ish days??? I DH is desperate resume, I don't even have the energy to help him out.

Ooooh a glass of wine! Still not had one.

Oh being able to do my toenails again is bliss. :cloud9:
And put on my own socks too. Lol
And being able to pick something up of the ground if I drop it
I feel all independent

i still cant bend down to pick off thje ground as scar pulls so much and hubby still does the majoritx around the house as i cant do it

I'm thinking coil too, live to hear peoples story's too.

Not feeling too good at the moment :sad1: Something is not right.

I had sex three weeks after my first and I had an epi too- don't remember it hurting but I was very scared.
I'm having naughty dreams but still not wanting to dtd- 8days after birth is a tad too soon- maybe in another 8 ish days??? I DH is desperate resume, I don't even have the energy to help him out.

Ooooh a glass of wine! Still not had one.

Never mind naughty dreams, I woke OH the other night by starting to kiss him and apparently my hands were all over the place. Typical man too was completely up for it!

I was scared too for the first time again, maybe that's where my pain came from too!

I don't drink wine but I have had a couple of glasses of cider and they were amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->