Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Oh Lena. :( Hope you both have a good night though, Linds.

My boy is currently on the boob for his first (of three, usually) night feed. He's latched we'll all by himself (I often hold my boob for him), so I'm happy and comfortable! :)

well done harry clever boy:cloud9:

shes finally gone down into her bed after crying every time i laid her down not expecting a long sleep after the whole feed coming back:shrug:

after puking the whole feed up she still went 5 n half hours until the next one, think mayge she didnt burp enough, but nof sure why she would cry and bat away ger bittle then want ig back

after puking the whole feed up she still went 5 n half hours until the next one, think mayge she didnt burp enough, but nof sure why she would cry and bat away ger bittle then want ig back

Oh Lia does that! She bats away her bottle and fusses, I burp her.. (even if it takes 15 mins to do so) and even if she doesnt burp i set her back down on my la.. and keep her there for a few seconds then offer the bottle again she would normally take it and finish the feed!

Morning ladies!

We had a bad nights sleep but Im feeling surprisingly fresh so Im not too bothered.

Goimg to gt Jack weighed today! This is the first time since he was weighed at 12 days by the HV and he was 9lb then (up from 8lb birth weight) so Im guessing he will be at least 10lb?

Ive not watched OBEM from last night yet, I recorded it and went to bed, everyone on facebook was saying how sad it was :( Im dreading watching it.

Does anyone have any nice plans today?x

Waaahhh, I'm so tired this morning. :( We have okay nights, but I think the broken sleep every night is catching up with me.

Harrison is 6 weeks old!! I have my 6 week check this morning, and want to get to the breastfeeding support group today, if I can. I'm also going to start the 30 Day Shred this afternoon - hopefully my doctor will tell me normal exercise is okay now. :D

Morning!!

Sophie slept OK, not brilliantly, but she took a break from the mammoth feeding she has been doing the past few days and is a lot happier this morning. She has the farts this morning, she doesn't seem unhappy with it though :haha:

No plans for today here, just going with the flow :)

Goodluck with hip scan.
In off to a friends this morning and I think my step dad is coming this afternoon to see the girls?

Goodnight here. She did 9pm till 3:30 and then 7:30am.
Hope you ladies get to relax with the rubbish night.

No school runs but girlies to entertain.

Just as it was clicky at birth apparently?
Jade slept 9 till 5:45 and then 6till now but she is awake most of the day!

Morning ladies and babies. Xx
Hope scan goes well mf

I have to go into work to do some year end stuff. My partner in work has harassed me every day to do emails phone calls etc since I went off. Seriously- he is nearly 60, a dad of 3 so he knows I'm not sat on my arse watching Jeremy Kyle and loose women all day!!

Going to speak to my mum in a bit. She has gone really funny since dh got in a mood one day a few weeks ago. He went around and apologised and said he was exhausted but now she won't come around like she used to if he is here. She is making an issue were there doesn't have to be one. My SIL is a bitch to her- kit in a face to face way but by doing sky things and putting her parents/ step parents first and while this really hurts my mum she does nothing. I don't think my mum is bring fair. Should I let it try and resolve itself or confront her? Xx

Lindy, confront sounds harsh, talk it out. Let her know nothing is wrong, being a parent is hard and exhausting. Hope it goes well. :hugs:

Hope you're all okay! :flower:

I had a bad night, not because if Lily, but because of my down area, it's so sore. I'm getting fed up! :cry:
xoxox

big hugs to those who need it :hugs: Em good luck on the scan, Lindy I would confront her hun. Becca can you take some pain relief? xx

We had a ok night, it was OH's night off so we all went to frankie and bennys for dinner and then once the kids went to bed me and OH watched Ill manors on sky :D

I changed Connors teats to stage 2 yesterday and he's so much better on them, especially at night :D

My HV told me to move Jack up to size 2 but I havent done yet because the packet says 3m+ but I may move him up now I know others have :lol:

He's on the Mam anti colic bottles Em :) I was worried too Smiley but he was falling asleep on them and then waking up an hour later for more, he was basically trying so hard to get the milk out he was knackering himself out :lol: These ones say 2+ months but I thought I'd give them a go

He's on the Mam anti colic bottles Em :) I was worried too Smiley but he was falling asleep on them and then waking up an hour later for more, he was basically trying so hard to get the milk out he was knackering himself out :lol: These ones say 2+ months but I thought I'd give them a go

That is exactly what Jack does, Im defo gonna change then. Teats are so expensive though aren't they?!

Just had Jack weighed and he is 10lb 3oz...they told me at first that he was 12b 7oz and I was like ermmm I think you best check again haha. They have wrote in his red book that he is 10-7 but Ive just checked the kilo's conversion and he is 10-3 :dohh: They are useless!

Lily seems like Connor, Em. She really really sucks at her teats. Hungry horris she is.
xoxox

That is exactly what Jack does, Im defo gonna change then. Teats are so expensive though aren't they?!

Just had Jack weighed and he is 10lb 3oz...they told me at first that he was 12b 7oz and I was like ermmm I think you best check again haha. They have wrote in his red book that he is 10-7 but Ive just checked the kilo's conversion and he is 10-3 :dohh: They are useless!

they are horribly expensive for what they are really! I got mine for quite a good price on amazon.co.uk though and its free delivery :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->