Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Jades on tt and teats say 3mth but she seems ok atm as shes noy bothered by milk? I may get some though ready lol

I had one about a month ago Em :( Need to book one up :(

I just had loads of blood out my bottom :(

Massive hugs Em :hugs:

Sophie is in clingy boobie mode again today. Just managed to get her into her swing without her screaming, fingers crossed she will have a good sleep, poor baby is shattered!

Hugs to this who need it xx

Your work sounds awful!! Hope you sort it out with your mum.

Ruby is on teat 2 (avent) and it's says from one month.

Mothercare sometimes do 'buy 2 get 3 free'

Sainsburys last week had a third off baby stuff including teats. I'd shop around :)

My two older kids are driving me nuts!!!!

Thanks girls I think they must be from Piles, it was bright red so not old blood which I think is more dangerous as it means it comes from inside

My piles give me bright red blood, a soak in the bath helps a lot. Although, pooping for me at the moment is horrendously painful.
xoxox

Good luck today MF

We had a horrible night - he woke up about 1245 and then only slept 40 min between then and 530 - not upset or crying, just wide awake :wacko: Of course the night before I have to do work today :(

Em, while I was pregnant there were a few times that I went for a poo and blood would literally drip into the toilet out of my bum (sorry, tmi)!

Tnt :hugs: Hope you have an easy day and manage to get some rest at some point.

just had a day trip to the shopping center with lena and my mil was good to get out the house but paying for it with my hips now lol

Great news mf

Embo- I got some pile cream to use as bum was so painful and GP appointments mixed so seeing next week. Just couldn't cope with pain etc. since then blood has stopped and pain when popping although still there has eased.

Can't believe I'm putting my toilet habits in detail on here :D xx

I lost all my shame a long time ago! Could talk about piles in detail all day haha :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->