Baby Bugs Due February 2013

:lol: poo pains :haha: what does the cream actually do hun? x does it numb it? x

Piles here too dread that time of day :nope: hope things improve for you all

Bloody crap day today, jade is already bored on day 1 of holiday we have already had words :growlmad: then ollie went and fell over full face hitting deck now with grazes on face and fat lip. To top of a poorly horse which ended up calling vets and had to walk for hours in cold and now ache like bloody crazy. The only positive thing is phoebe is so used to getting taken in and out she now like her car seat :thumbup:

How was everyone else's day?

Aww lucky, mine are now on half term too!
My jade is the same as phoebe she loves her carseat as shes in and out so much. X

Luckyno3 I've got horses too, I've also had an injury this week. Thankfully no vet though. Hope yours is ok?

Luckyno3 I've got horses too, I've also had an injury this week. Thankfully no vet though. Hope yours is ok?

Thankyou he has colic and vet gave him pain killers and anti spasmodic which seem to be helping fingers crossed he improvs throughout night. What sort of injury did your have?

Period pains are killing me but still no show? I'm gearing myself up for 30 day shred.
So do you have to get your botty out to get the cream? Lol x

You have no dignity after a baby! Haha!
xoxox

Amen.

Horrible piles here too. Asked the dr about them and she just shrugged and said well they aren't inflamed looking - um hello I want my normal booty back! I've had them for seriously years though so no hope that they will ever go away inflamed or not:cry:.

Hope the horses are ok!

Anyone watching the baby programmes on BBC three?

What is the show called jem, I'm currently reliving my youth with big reunion :haha:

I've recorded all those too, not had chance to watch yet. Tonight's one is 'baby bomb' this one is about young couples coping with babies, work, ect x

omg did someone slip my baby coffee today?? he finally gone to sleep - has not slept more than 5min at 4pm today since 830 this morning...:wacko:

All this talk of 30 day shred..... I started it on Monday night and haven't done it since! I felt like I was gonna die. Although I think that it had something to do with the tablets that I had to take before the doctors on Tuesday. I felt queasy on Monday night and Tuesday morning after taking them!

We had a really good night last night- Daniel slept from 9.30 until 6. He woke at 3.30 but he lay and talked to himself for a couple of minutes and then fell back to sleep we have started to spoonfeed him rusk mixed with milk every night before his last bottle and it really seems to help him sleep. I know that he shouldn't get solids until 4 months but I'm going by the motto happy baby = happy mummy! Only 1 month until we start to wean him properly!

Think I'm going to ring my DR's and ask for anti biotics for my area earlier, I can't walk tonight :(.
xoxox

this is how my nights going to be

Attachments

• 1621_10151496616744518_1140308090_n.jpg
    1621_10151496616744518_1140308090_n.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 3
knew i was bad at ths mummy buisness, hubbys just had a major go at me for giving lena a teething ring saying i could kill her as i forgot to sterilise it and put it AND i put it in the fridge he says its full of bacteria in there and that if she catches anything she will die:cry: i didnt think i just wanted her to stop crying he said that if i droped her from a high hight it would be better im such a shit mum:cry:

knew i was bad at ths mummy buisness, hubbys just had a major go at me for giving lena a teething ring saying i could kill her as i forgot to sterilise it and put it AND i put it in the fridge he says its full of bacteria in there and that if she catches anything she will die:cry: i didnt think i just wanted her to stop crying he said that if i droped her from a high hight it would be better im such a shit mum:cry:

Oh sorry whisper but that is a bit harsh from your hubby to say that :nope:

https://www.whattoexpect.com/first-year/germs-and-babies.aspx#

Read this link and make your hubby read it too.... You do not need to worry about not sterilising it.. it is best OFCOURSE but babye won't "die"... What a thing to say to a new mum....

You are an amazing mum whisper don't let even your own daughter tell you otherwise.. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->