Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Hope your all ok. When jades on my shoulder I catch her eating my jumper lol. I only sterilise bottles too. She tends to have the same dummy all day
Hugs all xx I went to bed at 9.30 too lol

Same here same dummy all day would have to have so many if I changed it every time ds had his mitts on it :haha:

Better night here little lady starting to go 5 to 5 1/2 hours which feels amazing :happydance:

Horse better this morning too so very happy!

Happy Good Friday to all hope you all have a lovely day :flower:

eek got my self all exited have decided to start up my own little buisness doing designs for canvases, birthday ,chritsening invites, birth announcements etc eventual want to get my own canvas printer, thought i should use what i can do to my advantage and then ben can do what he really wants to do but he has to study for it

Aww a trumpet concert! What a cutie pie! Hope he enjoys it :) And hope it doesnt scare Jade :haha: That is stupid about the pram :wacko:

Our GP doesnt allow prams/pushchairs in the building so you have to leave them outside so i now need to buy a bike lock to be able to lock the pram to the railings for when i go for my 8 week check, my gp is one of the few who do it at 8 weeks rather than 6.

I try to do routines à la FlyLady, and have the HomeRoutines app to try to keep my flat in some sort of order. !
i might try flylady again, we recently decluttered and finally emptied under the stairs of general crap so it should be easier to maintain.

also does anyoneelses baby see to constantly have hicups after feeds even when burpedshes cries as she hates them but im not so sure if shes in pain or not
We have hiccups after most feeds.Bug doesnt cry but she looks as confused as hell at them.

Sophie is in clingy boobie mode again today. Just managed to get her into her swing without her screaming, !
Bug has been clingy the last two days, its doing my nut in, Mummy needs 2 minutes to herself to pee at least once a day.

In regards to teats try the local pound shops, we picked up heinz teats for 2+months but Bug prefers the cheapie ones from wilkinsons £1 for two teats :D

Haircut was lovely, it was at the local beauty/hairdressing college but the girl was really good. Hair is a bit longer than i originally wanted and its so weird having a fringe as i havent had a fringe since i was 6. At least it has got rid of the tatty ends and the 5 different shades of red hair dye.

OH is working nearly every day of the holidays :wacko: Have a got a bunch of activities to entertain Sprog

decided next week im taking lena to the doc to check her for reflux shes not sick all the time but is always hicuping and crying, and fusses when having her bottle and screams for no reason or gulps on nothing then chockes

Well done hun!! I still haven't managed that :haha:

thanks, ive giot this huge pashmina that i drapped over myself. im kinda annoyed that there is only one baby change room in the whole town centre and thats in debenhams and it smells and is tiny so have to wait fir ages.. Boots replaced theirs with a hearing consultation room. i remember going there with Sprog and there were chairs with a curtained off area for mums to feed in and im annoyed that they got rid if it. Roll on summer when i change Bug outside.

They have a baby room in our Boots, Rota. It's great. :) I can't believe they got rid of yours!

I have nursed in public with the nipple shields, but not since we're feeding without - Harry makes quite a mess sometimes, and latches on/off quite often. So I've not been brave enough. I think, when my milk has established and the flow settles down, I'll be out there with the best of them! :D

Ladies, I need a bit of advice. Me and my fiancé are nipping into town tomorrow. I haven't had a good shop around town because when I walk I feel really heavy and painful down there. I keep having to stop or I just have to go home all together. I feel like I'm confined to houses at the moment. So, my fiancé said he will hire me a wheelchair, but I'm going to look really really stupid right? I really want a day out but I know without a wheelchair I can't, but I just don't want to look stupid and like an idiot. I'm in super bad pain.
xoxox

You won't look stupid AT all! I wouldn't bat an eyelid at anyone in a wheelchair hun :hugs: Hope you enjoy your day (which you won't as much if you have to keep stopping and are in constant pain) x

Go for it, hun. It'll do you the world of good to get out. :) I find that I have to get out at least once a day for my sanity. Otherwise, I end up feeling teary and miserable in the evenings.

I do aswell bec. Def feel better going out. Fresh air works wonders.
Whats everyone's easter plans?

From reading the last few pages, I must be the worst mum!

I don't sterilise a lot of things and I have been known to reuses bottle- just having rinsed it. Germs are something that a baby needs to get used to and even with a preemie I was not fussy.

Daniel got a teether straight from the packet and he is fine!

In a separate note, we went to the pool this morning and he loved it! He didn't cry once, we just held his head above the water and the rest of his body floated. He fell asleep straight after too!

il need a wheelchair at one point soon too if hubby keeps bloody treading on my feet cant put pressure on my foot now its really burning:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->