Baby Bugs Due February 2013

we joined the hipp baby club when she was born and he other day receveived a gift pack from them of some tester wipes,some oil and a little tube of cream plus a dummy and bottle for breat milk but can use for normal too AND a 20 euro begining deposit to a savings a account for her

we joined the hipp baby club when she was born and he other day receveived a gift pack from them of some tester wipes,some oil and a little tube of cream plus a dummy and bottle for breat milk but can use for normal too AND a 20 euro begining deposit to a savings a account for her

And There is my incentiv eto Join the Hipp family :haha:

Thanks sweety, gonna go buy hipp tomorrow! Ill also buy aptamil if i find it to gradually switch too!

Thanks sweety, gonna go buy hipp tomorrow! Ill also buy aptamil if i find it to gradually switch too!
:haha: think we will be changing her to the hipp combi for reflux soon tho after we take her to the doc she keps gaggiging and then chocking :shrug:

:haha: think we will be changing her to the hipp combi for reflux soon tho after we take her to the doc she keps gaggiging and then chocking :shrug:

Oh No I hope she's better *hugs*
My Lia has a bit of reflux too.. always spitting up most of her feed sometimes :shrug:

Oh No I hope she's better *hugs*
My Lia has a bit of reflux too.. always spitting up most of her feed sometimes :shrug:

shes not so much sick but shes always i pain or sounds it, always hicupping and gagging and chocking \ gulping on nothing, we looked it up and sounds ike GERD:dohh:

Morning xxx
Hope your all ok?

Happy 8 weeks Bsbies, time is scary!

Becca- I've missed posts? Why are you so sore down there? Was you cut? And stitched? Xx

Sigh. I've got a temperature of 38.1*C. :( Think I'm coming down with flu. How do I look after Harry when all I want to do is sleep?!

When I was pregnant with my second me and my husband come down with the flu at the same time. Ww had to send our Isla who was 18 months old to mil for 5 days. We was so poorly, I Lost a stone in a week and 30 weeks pregnant, not ideal.

So mrs, defo get some rest if you can xx

Jem, I had a 2nd degree tear inside and loads of grazes.
xoxox

Morning ladies!

Becca, have you not got a walk in centre near you? They will prescribe you the anti biotics for the infection, I just cant understand the need to wait till the end of next week to see the doctor? Surely the doc should have just left the prescription for you...its ridiculous. My second degree never gave me any bother and mine was inside and outside! Hope you feel better soon and manage to get to the walk in centre. :hugs:

Happy 2 months baby Lena and Lia!

Plans today, anyone? We have none! But will end up out and about somewhere. I nipped to Asda last night to get Easter Eggs for my neice and nephews and they were sold out, there wasnt a single egg left :/ So god knows what I'll do lol. X

No plans here today, I feel like crap. Got the older 2 watching a film at the moment and Sophie is drifting off in her swing.

Thanks for the advice, Smiley, I may just do that. It's ridiculous isn't it? My DR's are a joke tbh.
xoxox

Lily & Jack are off to my Mums caravan till Monday, they have lots of fun things planned and me and Connor are just going to chill out till Daddy gets back on Monday. Once OH's back we'll go up and collect the kids :D

Connor did 5 hours last night from 9.30-2.30 and it was lovely!

Becca - if you ring your GP they should put the prescription out for you to collect

Em - Well done Connor! Enjoy your quiet weekend :)

I forgot to ring the doctors on Thursday, so I have no thrush meds for me now, this weekend is going to SUCK! Do you ladies think the OOH doc will prescribe the pills I need? I'm going to be in agony if I have to wait til Tuesday, I have a little bit of the cream left, but it's about as much use as a chocolate teapot :dohh:

Becca - if you ring your GP they should put the prescription out for you to collect

Em - Well done Connor! Enjoy your quiet weekend :)

I forgot to ring the doctors on Thursday, so I have no thrush meds for me now, this weekend is going to SUCK! Do you ladies think the OOH doc will prescribe the pills I need? I'm going to be in agony if I have to wait til Tuesday, I have a little bit of the cream left, but it's about as much use as a chocolate teapot :dohh:

Thanks hun, yea they definitely should be able to prescribe your meds hun :hugs:

Fingers crossed I can cope til Tuesday, really want to avoid a 2 mile walk each way to the OOH docs if I can.

Lily & Jack are off to my Mums caravan till Monday, they have lots of fun things planned and me and Connor are just going to chill out till Daddy gets back on Monday. Once OH's back we'll go up and collect the kids :D

Connor did 5 hours last night from 9.30-2.30 and it was lovely!

Sounds lovely! Enjoy mummy and connor time!

I feel very lucky shame they can't have Connor too :haha: It's much nicer for them too as I'm just a grumpy bear on the weekends as I'm on my own. Weekend at the seaside with Nanny Vs. weekend with a grumpy mummy, hmm??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->