Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Ugh, I've been on Lacotulose to help with my pooping and now it's given me the runs and a nasty tummy ache. I'm not happy :(.
xoxox

Hi ladies xx
You won't look silly in a wheelchair! Go for it :)

Bsm, each to there own. I sterilise bottles only but at my last job as a nanny she sterilised everything like spoons and bowls- I didn't even kno you was meant to do that?
I would just keep quiet from the HV as im sure they would have something to say?

We did our Easter egg hunt today and the girls loved it :)
Tomoz I'm taking a trip to sainsburys to buy some summer clothes for the girls (I love Next but mat leave money means I have to get the bargains- 25% off at sainsburys)

Sunday we are off to mil, where there is more family there who are still to meet Ruby and Monday we are off to my Dads.

All go :)

How's everyone else, thread seems quiet, hope your all ok xx

Hi ladies xx
You won't look silly in a wheelchair! Go for it :)

Bsm, each to there own. I sterilise bottles only but at my last job as a nanny she sterilised everything like spoons and bowls- I didn't even kno you was meant to do that?
I would just keep quiet from the HV as im sure they would have something to say?

We did our Easter egg hunt today and the girls loved it :)
Tomoz I'm taking a trip to sainsburys to buy some summer clothes for the girls (I love Next but mat leave money means I have to get the bargains- 25% off at sainsburys)

Sunday we are off to mil, where there is more family there who are still to meet Ruby and Monday we are off to my Dads.

All go :)

How's everyone else, thread seems quiet, hope your all ok xx

My HV doesn't know half of what I do! She would flip if she thought that he was in his own room with his quilt over him (he sleeps better with it over his sleeping bag on the cold nights), or that he has tried yogurts and baby porridge and gets rusk every night, never mind that I only sterilise bottles and nothing else!

OH kept Daniel this afternoon while I went out with SIL and forgot to give him carobel in his bottle so he has just brought up his last bottle! Aw well daddy now has learnt to put the carobel in next time! It's all a learning curve!

I'm sooooo tired. Got dh family here so I'm stuck upstairs feeding Thomas (his young brother and dad there so not getting waps out. They are all reminiscing and I can feel my eyes going :( xxxp

Glad girls had fun jem. P.s I adore sainsburys kids clothes!

HUgs becca xx

BSm- loved the swimming pics. I cant wait to take Jade.
I have never sterilised cutlery or teething rings either. I also stopped sterilising bottles about 8mths just making sure they were washed in warm water. If I drop a dummy in house I normally just pick it up and reuse tbh.

My oldee two both had quilt and pillow by 7mths as winter was cold. I am guessing jade wil be about 8/9mths when it gets colder again.

We all do what we feel comfortable with. I must admit I am quite relaxed.

How are you all tonight?

I'm sooooo tired. Got dh family here so I'm stuck upstairs feeding Thomas (his young brother and dad there so not getting waps out. They are all reminiscing and I can feel my eyes going :( xxxp

JUst sneak off to bed :)

Ive never sterilised cutlery or bowls either, it seems unnecessary to me. I just do Jacks bottles. I think I stopped doing Oscars bottles when he was about 9 months or so? In the US I dont even think they sterilise do they? So cant be that bad really.

We have been sofa shopping today, seen the one that we want but need to measure up the living room before we comit to it! So tired after it all though, going to bed in a minute. Jack seems really unsettled tonight so think I will put him in bed with me tonight!

Night ladies xxx

I'd love a new sofa! Ruby is restless too and in tired x

Hope your restless babies settle soon.

I'm so so sore down there, not a happy bunny. I feel like I can't do anything, and stuff I can do, I do at snails pace.
xoxox

Luckyno3. Hope the colic settles, it's horrible feeling helpless in those situations. My boy is laminitic so has had a grazing muzzle on and has obviously been determined to get it off as he rubbed a huge sore under his chin :( I feel awful but at least it's an area that stays relatively clean.

I much more relaxed about sterilising, just do bottle mainly, will chuck dummies in if I remember. I wouldn't worry Whisper! I think in the US, they only sterilise on first use?

First paragraph took me a minute to realize you were talking about your horse:haha:

So this whole sterilization thing confuses me - I put things through the dishwasher and then I have this Medela quick clean bag that goes in the microwave and says it's for after a good hot soapy wash - that sterilizes right? Cause that's what I've been using. And I don't sterilize everything everytime either - I do probably every other use though - do the bottles, binkies (but he uses the same one for a while, day or so?), and breast pump stuff that touches milk. But I mean the milk comes from my body basically sterile, so as long as I handle it properly (keep it at room temp for only so long, fridge, etc.) should be fine, right? I mean it's not like I sterilize my own nipples LOL:haha:

Ladies, I need a bit of advice. Me and my fiancé are nipping into town tomorrow. I haven't had a good shop around town because when I walk I feel really heavy and painful down there. I keep having to stop or I just have to go home all together. I feel like I'm confined to houses at the moment. So, my fiancé said he will hire me a wheelchair, but I'm going to look really really stupid right? I really want a day out but I know without a wheelchair I can't, but I just don't want to look stupid and like an idiot. I'm in super bad pain.
xoxox

Get out - who cares what everyone thinks! And I am worried about you being in that much pain - I think it should have gotten better by now and definitely not so severe you can't get up and around...:hugs:

Go for it, hun. It'll do you the world of good to get out. :) I find that I have to get out at least once a day for my sanity. Otherwise, I end up feeling teary and miserable in the evenings.

Aint that the truth!!

Ive never sterilised cutlery or bowls either, it seems unnecessary to me. I just do Jacks bottles. I think I stopped doing Oscars bottles when he was about 9 months or so? In the US I dont even think they sterilise do they? So cant be that bad really.

Yah we do, but I don't think everyone does it the same way though...

We're going to my moms for Easter tomorrow morning and Sunday - doing the Easter bunny tomorrow :)

Been hard trying to work with him but DH and roomate really haven't stepped in much. Going to need them next week when things get more concrete about tasks for me. Anyone else's LO not sleeping much during the day? I feel like we've gotten way off schedule :dohh: and that's not helping

Whitt is still doing around 3-4oz but he's gaining? Haven't had him take more than 4oz yet...

2 months ago today this was the tiny little girl handed to me as i came out of surgery
https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/lindseyj85/DSC_0001.jpg

happy 2 months to my gorgeouse girl :cloud9:

2 months ago in 30 mins my baby girl was handed to me too! :cloud9: Happy 2 months to you Lena and to my Lia! :hugs:

:kiss:

hehe her face was so swollen from all these hours of childbirth... Hard to believe how much she has changed!

Attachments

• 583 copy.jpg
    583 copy.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 0
Any of you ladies had to change formula for a little while?

Aptamil PRE was sold out and she has been on it for a month now, so I had to use Miluma PRE since yesterday...
That isn't an issue right? it won't upset her tummy... and if so how would I know?

Aptamil PRE was sold out and she has been on it for a month now, so I had to use Miluma PRE since yesterday...
That isn't an issue right? it won't upset her tummy... and if so how would I know?

yep aptamil pre is ALWAYS sold out here the chineese buy in bulk and send to family over there, i have had to switch her to hipp combi pre you might find she has a lil bit of belly ache of more runny smelly poops thats how we knew when the bebe vita was wrong for leney xx

yep aptamil pre is ALWAYS sold out here the chineese buy in bulk and send to family over there, i have had to switch her to hipp combi pre you might find she has a lil bit of belly ache of more runny smelly poops thats how we knew when the bebe vita was wrong for leney xx

Argh! :wacko:

Well tomorrow shops open again so I'll try DM and Muller.. if not Ill get another type.. yes she is fussy with the bottle and goes to sleep much harder grrr and poop Stinks!

Well tomorrow shops open again so I'll try DM and Muller.. if not Ill get another type.. yes she is fussy with the bottle and goes to sleep much harder grrr and poop Stinks!

try the hipp pre bio combiotic, she was on it from hospital until we decided to try aptamil

https://www.hipp.de/index.php?id=1086 that one

midwfe also told us to have some baby tea in for hen she has tummy ache you can buy it from hipp too

https://shop.hipp.de/wohlfuehl-tee-fuers-baeuchlein-a3640.html

or
https://shop.hipp.de/bio-fenchel-tee-im-aufgussbeutel-a3600.html

try the hipp pre bio combiotic, she was on it from hospital until we decided to try aptamil

Do you think Aptamil was better?

Do you think Aptamil was better?

if im honest i dontfind much differance between aptamil and hipp, but we are gradulay switching her over to hipp as can never be sure if aptamil wil be on the shelfs we have tried rossmann, dm, kaufland and real and sometimes its not in any at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->