Baby Bugs Due February 2013

They will have fun :)
I shouldn't moan as mine do stay out my way if I need a nap etc but its nice to not be "responsible" for few hours. How many days till they are back at school ha ha x

Aww they will have lots of fun, bless them!

OH is doing my head in today, just caught him rinsing Jacks bottles under the tap instead of washing them properly...he wasnt even using any washing up liquid :mad:

im getting really arghhh with lena past few days all shes doing is gagging, hicupping screaming, pooping then wanting fed and then it goes round a again:dohh:

Hope she phases out of it soon.

SMiley grrr men. U dread to think what ryan does when im not here!

He said he doesnt see what the big deal is if he is going to sterilise them anyway...i had to explain that sterilising them would make no difference when they still have milk all over them!!

https://www.scarymommy.com/the-firs..._medium=referral&utm_campaign=crowdignite.com

Just read this article and its funny :D Think most parents would agree with it. Hope you are all well and enjoying easter weekend. Sprog just asked what the easter bunny was bringing Bug as she cannot eat easter eggs yet and i had completely forgotten to get her anything, :blush:

Rota Ive not even got my toddler anything let alone my 4 week old baby lol! They dont know what easter is so Im not wasting money!

this makes the fussyness not so bad made my day

Attachments

• IMAG0645.jpg
    IMAG0645.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 4
My wrap has been delivered today :happydance: Just been testing out how to tie it and stuff and getting comfortable with it, cant wait for Jack to wake up so I can test it out!

Also, me and OH DTD this morning! Relatively unpainful for the most part so Id say it was a success. Although, my sex drive is still non-existent so I didnt enjoy it anyway haha!

YAY! for both things :winkwink: My sex drive is really high :lol:

Beautiful pic Whisper :cloud9:

I lost my sex drive when pregnant with Oscar and it has never returned :rofl:

Yay for dtd! I really must sort the pill out!!!! Hate condoms.

My mum just spent loads on the girls for clothes from sainsburys (I spent a little) so happy, even if I look like a tramp at least my kiddies won't.

Embo im jealous of your no older two kiddies, I would love to just have Ruby :) enjoy yourself.

Those who need appointment at docs... If we call out usual surgery they give a emergency number out and you can get an appointment that day! As in the weekend/bank holidays- it's at our local hospital- don't you have a simular service??

Jack is in the wrap! I absolutely LOVE it :) :) Jack is so peaceful in there, its super comfy and I love the feeling of Jack being so close! I dont want to take it off! I defo made the right choice going for a wrap, I think!

Am I the only one who doesn't have a wrap?
So when do you guys them? X

Oh and I think Ruby has cradle cap/dry scalp. Do I leave it? Or treat it and what with? X

I used Dentinox Cradle Cap Shampoo on Oscar and it was good!

Jack has terrible dry skin on his head and has really bad spots on his face :(

Jades dry face is is horrible and I think its getting worse :(

Lol at the article. So true! Also, now I have older ones I find it soo easy just Jade on her own!

Have just got bk from tank museum. Traffic was horrendous but we managed to time it all relatively stress free!

Our first long drive/ day out with three kids!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->