Baby Bugs Due February 2013

So the older kids are away but I had a family friend ask to come over today and I couldn't really say no so I had to wake Connor up mid nap so she could have a cuddle and now he's proper unsettled and screaming :( Blergh I hate that I did that but I can't say when he'll be awake so it's the only way people will ever see him :lol:

I hate that em!! :( jade was proper overtired yesterday I had to drive around to settle her? X

My dad turned up unexpected today but Jack had just fell asleep in my arms so I didnt even offer my Dad a hold of the baby lol, I wasn't risking waking him up!

I am naughty and pick the scaley skin off :blush:

I think I am going to have to go to the doctors on Tuesday. My bleeding stopped ages ago but about 10 days ago the weird watery yellow stuff started (I had it at the end of my bleeding after having Ivy) but it is still really heavy and it seems to be dragging on a bit. The actual discharge doesn't smell bad or anything but I am getting what feels like mild period pains.

Would you go to the doctors? I don't feel ill or not in pain but it doesn't seem normal to have this amount of watery yellow stuff all the time :nope:

I had to let have a hold shes been waiting 5 weeks :lol: That does sound like it could be an infection AP :hugs:

Yeah I think it might be, even if it isn't a bad infection. I hate antibiotics and they will upset Elodie's tummy too :nope:

Ap- I would try and see doc before Tuesday, sooner you get antibiotics less complications. X

Thats good. They shouldn't take long to work.
Im shattered. 100 miles done today thats far for me lol

Hope you're all okay ladies.

I went out today, shopping, and had the wheelchair, it helped greatly but I'm still in agony :cry:. It's putting a hold on everything. I'm really not happy, I'm sore, uncomfortable and in horrid pain. I'm going to the walk in on Tuesday, I can't wait until Friday. I can't even stand up for too long. It's so bad :(. Sorry for the moan.
xoxox

Glad your getting sorted AP.
Becca do they not have that service where you are?
Rubys face is horrible spotty and dry- just red spots. It's not normal and I'm going to push for something to be done because water and cream is not doing anything. I don't get it and I don't think it's baby acne anyway? X

:happydance: Me and Bug are rocking out this evening :happydance:

Chaotic day, ferrets and dogs are driving me nuts, sprog turned to 11 in the volume, dishes need doing

Dont forget the clocks change tonight

hey, ladies,

had to skip the last several pages - just popping in to wish everyone a Happy Easter!

hope everyone's doing well :flower:

I too haven't read, but am feeling yuck. I think I'm getting flu. :( All day today, I've felt horrid and even threw up earlier. Alex had a day off today, and has spent it looking after me and Harry. <3

My mum is coming tomorrow to help out. :)

Happy Easter everyone!

Get well soon Bex xx

Im in bed already, so tired, baby has been very fussy all day so Im not hopeful for a good night tonight :(

Im not changing the clocks till morning, it will just confuse me when Im doing the night feeds otherwise lol x

Night ladies xxx

Hope all that are feeling unwell feel better in morning:hugs:

Good day here not too many arguments with the two older kiddies :haha: phoebe has cold and so far not to bad just wants lots of cuddles bless her!

Now really need to go to sleep but waiting to be the Easter bunny and my eldest is still stirring :dohh:

Sorry everyone is feeling rough or tired.

I must admit we are getting on really well at the mo.

Judes reflux has calmed. dd is a terror but thats the terrible two's!

Got a meeting with a casting agency so hopefully get some work for my cutie boy ! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->