Baby Bugs Due February 2013

feel so exhausted this week lena has just been so hard either screaming or quiet for a few mins then crying over hicups have finally got her to sleep but shes sounding really unsettled and weezey even tho shes not got a cold:shrug:

Happy Easter everyone :) Anyone have anything nice planned?

Happy Easter ladies!

Myself and Lily are off for dinner at my mums today. My OH isn't going as he's ill. :dohh:
xoxox

Happy Easter!

No plans here, I'm still not feeling fab and as OH is home I refuse to move off the sofa all day haha.

Hope everyone has a brilliant day x

Jst seeing family x we dont really celebrate easter tbh.
I fancy a roast though :(

JUst put Jade in a pampers nappy and they smell so horrible! She normally stays in tescos nappy from 9pm till 7am and no leaks!

:lol: We're a pampers family here, never used anything else but I might be used to a smell if there is one :) I cooked a big roast on Friday- was very yummy!

Its not horrible, just weird!
I dont know why she leaks in pampers over night? Maybe its just her shape/fit.

YUm at roast. Ryans fishing tomorrow so I wont bother this weekend.
X

We use Tescos nappies, but have a few Huggies and a load of pampers given to us so getting through them first.

We are having a roast dinner later, can't wait!

we use nappies from a shop called dm here, found pampers stick to her bum even with just the tinyest amount of pee:shrug:

Happy easter, I got Xmas dinner at shauns mum and Isls has a party. Xx

Chocolate overload here already :haha:

Lots of visiting family here so a packed day and a roast :happydance:

Hope you all have fun

I have had Jack in aldi nappies so far but changed to pampers last night when I used the last Aldi one and have had two soggy nappies already! They havent leaked but they just feel damp and soggy and make his clothes feel damp. Not impressed seeing as though Ive got four boxes of them to use!! Never had a problem with pampers on Oscar :shrug:

Happy easter ladies! No plans here, Ive had 2 creme eggs for breakfast, Oscar has not had any chocolate, might let him have a little piece afyer his dinner.

Xxx

I am going to make a Chicken Casserole I think, wouldnt mind a roast but its too much effort. Casserole is much easier :haha:

Ladies, can you clarify something for me, my Nan smokes and my parents and little sister go round to visit her, so they smell like smoke on their clothes. I won't let them hold her until they've changed or washed (shower, bath). Is this right? Or am I over reacting? You hear about second hand smoke and sudden infant death. I'm not judging, as I'm an ex-smoker.
xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->