Baby Bugs Due February 2013

I'm thinking coil too.
Ouch whisper sounds sore....
Hope you're OK rota :hugs:

OH is hiding something from me again, he has put a lock on his phone and i over heard a conversation he was having with MIL despite us not speaking to them and i know that he spoke to them whilst 'popping to the toilet' when i was in recovery after Mei was delivered as one of the midwives informed me.

OH is hiding something from me again, he has put a lock on his phone and i over heard a conversation he was having with MIL despite us not speaking to them and i know that he spoke to them whilst 'popping to the toilet' when i was in recovery after Mei was delivered.

Aw Rota :hugs:. What do YOU think is happening? It could be nothing...I hope not.
xoxox

Rota, I hope it's nothing, or something trivial at least. :hugs:

Contraception-wise, I'm thinking of the FAM method. I was charting before I got pregnant and really enjoyed knowing so much about my body. I guess being a nurse, I love the science of it! Plus, it's non-chemical, and we only have to buy condoms for use in the fertile window (or abstain). :)

Not sure what we will do contraception wise took so long to get preg with Lena I don't know if I want to go on anything that could mess hormones up even more:shrug:

We haven't even thought of contraception really, although I will be going on something. My OH would of had a vasectomy after Lily was born if he could, but he was told he was too young. We'll most likely use condoms, or I'll go on the coil, I refuse to go on the depo injection again, as for one, I feel pregnant on it and secondly, it messed my body up so much.
xoxox

I want the coil- just the copper and not the mirena but I don't think they can do it you have your first period- might be wrong though!

Oh being able to do my toenails again is bliss. :cloud9:
And put on my own socks too. Lol
And being able to pick something up of the ground if I drop it
I feel all independent

Oh it felt so good to bend down and put on my own shoes!!! I can't wait to do my toe nails lol. I've lost almost all the baby weight, I've got 9 pounds left of the 23 I gained and my tummy looks like it's flatter than it was aftwr my last already so I'm kind of regretting buying medium in pj shirts and pants but thankfully they pants have strings!!!

As for sex, I'm slightly interested but am completely terrified. Im still sore and washing didnt help :( Ill be having a LEEP procedure once I'm healed up so that'll give me more pain and discomfort to worry about during sec after I'm healed from that.

My rainbow baby is here! Team yellow turned team PINK much to my surprise on Feb. 12th, 10:35 am. My sister had training in the next town over so she took me along with her and we stayed in the hotel.... the first night in the hotel, my water broke around 3 am... we went to the hospital around 5, but i didnt see a doctor until 8. Was fully dilated and there was no time for any pain meds or anything. OH made it in just before she made her debut! She is just perfect and we have called her Ashley Kadence. She was 7lbs, 9oz!

Well done Jessica!!

Rota I hope it's just nothing? Sending hugs xx

Rota, hope it is nothing major. Do you have any idea why he might be speaking to them?

Oh being able to do my toenails again is bliss. :cloud9:
And put on my own socks too. Lol
And being able to pick something up of the ground if I drop it
I feel all independent

Can't wait to be able to do things for myself. Feel so helpless getting my socks put on.

I had sex three weeks after my first and I had an epi too- don't remember it hurting but I was very scared.
I'm having naughty dreams but still not wanting to dtd- 8days after birth is a tad too soon- maybe in another 8 ish days??? I DH is desperate resume, I don't even have the energy to help him out.

Ooooh a glass of wine! Still not had one.

DTD is the last thing on my mind. I'm so sore and swollen. Suppose it is just a week though! Going for a number2 is seriously painful!!!

OH is hiding something from me again, he has put a lock on his phone and i over heard a conversation he was having with MIL despite us not speaking to them and i know that he spoke to them whilst 'popping to the toilet' when i was in recovery after Mei was delivered as one of the midwives informed me.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: hoping everything is ok.

My rainbow baby is here! Team yellow turned team PINK much to my surprise on Feb. 12th, 10:35 am. My sister had training in the next town over so she took me along with her and we stayed in the hotel.... the first night in the hotel, my water broke around 3 am... we went to the hospital around 5, but i didnt see a doctor until 8. Was fully dilated and there was no time for any pain meds or anything. OH made it in just before she made her debut! She is just perfect and we have called her Ashley Kadence. She was 7lbs, 9oz!

Big congratulations. Xxx

As for contraception - my stitches will do for now :haha: but after I heal will not use anything I don't think as we want another quickly (will check if dh still up for that though!) I have lost just over half the 35lb I put on but not been trying to lose weight yet.

Omg the thought of another baby lol they are precious but o m g I am exhausted x

Sometimes I hate being over here and so far from my family:cry: my dads had problems with his breathing for months now since October USB has been back and forward for tests chest X-ray was clear but today doc called him and said he had made a 2 slot appointment for him and to go in to speak regarding the latest tests as they show a racing heartbeat, he's now gota o hospital today for further tests and may be kept in :cry:

Sometimes I hate being over here and so far from my family:cry: my dads had problems with his breathing for months now since October USB has been back and forward for tests chest X-ray was clear but today doc called him and said he had made a 2 slot appointment for him and to go in to speak regarding the latest tests as they show a racing heartbeat, he's now gota o hospital today for further tests and may be kept in :cry:

That really must be incredibly hard hun :hugs: I hope they can help him out and get him better soon xx

That really must be incredibly hard hun :hugs: I hope they can help him out and get him better soon xx

I hate the distance they can't meet Lena until I can get over there myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->