Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Oh vom, just had a look at the meat OH got from tesco, it's microwave only? Yuuuuuuuuck! Sending him out again lmao!!

Lmao sash! !
Jade leaked out of pampers alread y :/ maybe it's her shape?

Bec my oh smokes and he just washes his hands and takes off jumper or coat when he comes in from smoking. X

My OH smokes and just takes off his jacket and washes hands and Im fine with that, I wouldnt tell him to shower after every cig he has because the water bill would be sky high lol. X

He got some chicken so now our roast will be chicken and microwaved lamb :haha:

My older 2 never got on with Pampers, they would leak, or they would split open :sick: Sophie leaks with the huggies, but we only have a few of them left now, pampers next, hopefully it's 3rd time lucky with them, we have loads haha.

Both of my girls have leaked out of huggies but pampers are fine - I hate the smell of pampers though!

With Ivy I have used wilkos own brand and boots and both have been good.

I am hoping Ivy is close to being out of nappies in the day, she has been dry for 2 full days now using her potty.

I don't think it helps that I have a hygiene OCD. Whoops!
xoxox

Hi ladies! Happy Easter.

I'm off to my sisters for a big turkey dinner with OH and the 2 kids :) its my birthday today too and I got a card for mummy with both mark (my step son) and Daniels names on it. It was so nice!

We had a lovely hour long walk this morning- just Daniel me and the dog. So nice to get out in the fresh air for a bit.

Wee man is having a nap at the mo so hopefully he will be in good form later.

I hate autism :( im struggling today and just been in tears :( why does my boy have to suffer so much. Autism is horrible.

Happy birthday bsm xx

AP- your I've is only a few weeks older than my Demi, so I'm hoping Demi may be up for potty training soonish?

Becca, my mum smokes and she thinks that if she eats a chewing gum it's fine! But she smokes in her house and although she is clean she just stinks of stale cigarettes. I hate it when she cuddles my girls, coz she makes them smell. Sorry if that offends anyone, just my feelings.

Yea we had roast turkey with stuffing. Shauns family are odd, they have onion rings with roast dinner, lovely but not the norm.

Sorry your having a hard time Em, hope tomorrow is easier xxx

Oh and well done whisper on selling a canvas.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->