Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Ty jem x hope you had a good day. The clocks changing has totally messed up my body clock!

TMI but just had really really thick gooey brown \clear disharge not sure if its normal or not :wacko:

Happy birthday Bsm.

Hugs mf

Does anybody else feel incompetent as a mum sometimes because of how people behave? Today mum pulled a face because I didn't put a best under Thomas's sleep suit but my brothers house is always sooooo hot. Then when we were over there Thomas's colic kicked in. Dh takes him off me as I start to relax him and says " come on daddy knows, daddy fixes it" but when he starts getting cranky passes him to me!!! Then I got bollocked because we had no tubs to mix coleif in- even though he packed the bag. When he is crying inconsolably people look like I should be able to do something but I can't :(

I hate growth spurts, she just feeds and feeds with no breaks :( I'm shattered :(

Happy birthday Bsm.

Hugs mf

Does anybody else feel incompetent as a mum sometimes because of how people behave? Today mum pulled a face because I didn't put a best under Thomas's sleep suit but my brothers house is always sooooo hot. Then when we were over there Thomas's colic kicked in. Dh takes him off me as I start to relax him and says " come on daddy knows, daddy fixes it" but when he starts getting cranky passes him to me!!! Then I got bollocked because we had no tubs to mix coleif in- even though he packed the bag. When he is crying inconsolably people look like I should be able to do something but I can't :(

yes quite often but most of the time i turn out to be correct with what it is:haha:

Agh Lindy, sorry your being made to feel like that. Shauns mum makes me feel like that (I think she would be horrified if she thought that though)
She questioned me as to why I don't put sudo on Ruby everytime?
And I always feel I have to do everything to her standard like iron everything like there vests.
It's only the past few weeks, I've just though sod it, I'm finding all this hard and I'm trying my absolute best and that's all I can give.

Babies do cry and just coz we are mum it doesnt mean that we know how to console our babies all the time, I think babies just need to cry
(and so do we :)

Wiggler, hope your night improves.

Just got in and hoping Ruby will sleep after bottle now? She has been awake all day, smiling :) xx

:hugs: to all having a bad day. Clocks have thrown our day, been in and out and now have a very cranky over tired baby:nope:

Does anyone feel like they have any sort of routines with lo yet? sometimes feel I need some structure as I'm chasing my tail all day trying to run house sort older lo etc.:wacko:

No routine for us yet Lucky...Jack does wake up at 1am and 4am religiously though but thats nothing to do with me ha ha

The only real routine is milk, give or take an hour.
My random question is 'do you think babies feel loved? Or know what it is? I kiss Ruby but do you think she knows it's affection?' lol

my poor baby was asleep in her mosesi heard her gulp then woke crying wouldnt go back down so lifted her onto my chest shes asleep but keeps whimpering and gulping:nope:

My random question is 'do you think babies feel loved? Or know what it is? I kiss Ruby but do you think she knows it's affection?' lol

I hope they do. It's really nice to think they could feel it. I show so much love to Lily. It oozes out of me.
xoxox

my poor baby was asleep in her mosesi heard her gulp then woke crying wouldnt go back down so lifted her onto my chest shes asleep but keeps whimpering and gulping:nope:

Awwww, Whisper, hope she settles soon and gets comfort from your cuddles.
xoxox

Hugs sll xz

JEm, I think they do feel it but dont know what it is? If that makes sense.

LIndy...massive hugs x

SMiley- he had a huge meltdown which usually happens once a month but I think he is starting his pre teen years as he seems to be worse. He gets very frustrated with himself when he struggles socially. Its hard to see :(

TMi but bleeding help. Can periods be strange after birth? I bled gor 4weeks pp then it stopped then started but then stopped. Since yesterday I have worn a pad but now its stopped again. Wtf.

Oh bless his little heart :( Seeing him struggle must be so hard :hugs:

My bleeding stopped last week and now I have got a stupid amount of discharge everyday that Im finding quite weird because it smells like Im still bleeding (sorry, that sounds gross) and has that 'period smell' about it but Im not bleeding at all? Just weird. I think it takes us a few cycles to get back to normal xxx

Its my son with autism hun ( though u am adamnent oh actually has it too-though wouldn't tell him lol) this bleeding is making me paranoid. Would I know id I have an infection :(

I hope so, I think they must feel safe with their mummy and comforted as familiar smell and sound of voice etc xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->