Baby Bugs Due February 2013

im stuck under a baby who cries when ever i move her so cant get myself ready for bed or tak my contacts out argghhh

Its ok hun I didnt explain. X

HUgs to you and and lena xx

Every time I read back, I cringe at my posts! My typing is actually horrendous when I use a mobile. Sorry!

I use my mobile, MF, not easy. I actually ordered myself a Tablet PC today, yippie! :dance:
xoxox

my tablet pc was just as bad as my phone lol so glad hubby brought me a new laptop

See, I have a PC, it's a gaming PC and I only really use it for gaming, as myself and my fiancé play WoW. The tablet PC is just for web browsing in bed.
xoxox

Hi girls, Happy Easter!

Hope everyone with pains is getting relief soon:flower:

Had a good weekend with baby - he got to see the Easter bunny for the first time and we got a good photo. We had a big lunch with ham and all the sides - I stuffed myself.

Whitt set a new record for uninterrupted sleep last night - 7hrs!:happydance:

Also, we tried our first cloth diaper on Friday :) Didn't leak! Looking forward to using more this week.

nearly 9 n half hours between feeds but 4/5 hours of it was unsettled crying/sleep on my chest just needto get to the bottom of what ever is bothering her then i think she may actualysleep that long

Haha Becca, I just started playing WoW again :)

Sophie eventually settled last night, I only had about 4 hour sleep, maybe less. Hopefully I can get back to sleep soon.

Oh lindy are you ok?

Whisper hope you got some rest?

Mf, can't comment. Although I do remember my Af being 6 days late when my 2 years was 4 months old- I had to do a pregnancy test. So I think it takes a while for your body to settle?

I've still have no Af!!! And I've never breast fed.

Ruby has just done 10pm till 6:30!! Ahe stirred at 3am (moved about) but I ignored her. And my other slept all night too so ove just had 8 hours myself :)

What everyone up to today? X

Morning everyone hope you all had a good weekend :)

Hugs for all who need them :hugs:

My sister (she is 19) got mugged and beaten up last night :nope: I can't get in touch with her or her mum to find out what happened. When I find out who did it I will kill them. Horrible, horrible little shits!! :mad: Im raging.

Jack slept rubbish last night, woke up about four or five times, yawwwn. Oscar is being naughty this morning, opening the fridge and throwing its contents on the floor, trying to climb in the oven, kicking Jack etc etc. So he is treading on this ice with me as I dont have the patience today after what has happened to my sister. Its not Oscars fault but he is constantly doing things he is not supposed to and he is wearing me down!! OH doesnt help, this morning while Oscar was doing all of that, I was trying to wash some nottles for Jack so I could sterilise them, Jack was screaming because he was hungry and OH had just gone back upstairs to chill out :growlmad: So I was trying to stop Oscar being naughty, whilst Jack was screaming and whilst I was tring to get some bottles washed!! So OH is also doing my f*cking head in today.

Sorry the moaning at this time of the morning.

Oh Smiley I'm so sorry about your sister :( I'd be wanting to go find the little *******s too

She was on the phone to someone and they have come over and pushed her so her phone went flying so as she has gone to pick it up they have started kicking her to the floor :nope: They stole her phone. X

Oh Louise, that's terrible. :( I hope she's okay.

Today, I have a baby in pain with wind. :( Girls, what are your best winding tips? It's always hit and miss with Harry, and he suffers so much - especially at night.

Smiley - That's awful :hugs:

Sophie is a little monster to wind, I alternate patting/rubbing with her sitting her up on my lap, her on my chest with her head on my shoulder and laying on her tummy across my legs, normally one of them will get the wind up.

She was on the phone to someone and they have come over and pushed her so her phone went flying so as she has gone to pick it up they have started kicking her to the floor :nope: They stole her phone. X

:( Give her a hug from me when you see her:hugs:

Oh Louise, that's terrible. :( I hope she's okay.

Today, I have a baby in pain with wind. :( Girls, what are your best winding tips? It's always hit and miss with Harry, and he suffers so much - especially at night.

I would say baby massage on their tummies, I do the 'I love you' one, theres videos on youtube on how to do it and it really does help loads!

Thanks ladies. Xx

Winding...I usually pat or rub his back but I find the best way to get wind up is to sit him on my knee and support his head with one hand at the front and one hand at the back and then rock him backwards and forwards or rotate him in a circle and he always brings up massive burps. :thumbup: It feels weird to do it because you need to use quite large movements and move him around quite a bit but it does work! Oh and make sure you keep his back straight!

I used to do what Smiley describes with Ivy (she was very windy) The rocking backwards and forwards did always feel odd!

If I hear Elodie gulping air - usually when my milk first let's down, I take her off and wind her at that point so the air doesn't get too far down in her system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->