Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Smiley :hugs: hope she is ok x

I normally keep back really straight and pat and rub but like you mrs wafer night time I really struggle to get it up, in day only have to sit her up and she burps:wacko:

Phoebe went 6hour last night longest stretch yet so very happy mummy! Just need to decide what we are doing today

I would say baby massage on their tummies, I do the 'I love you' one, theres videos on youtube on how to do it and it really does help loads!

:thumbup:this helps loads with bug both for wind and helping oh get involved.

Also, we tried our first cloth diaper on Friday :) Didn't leak! Looking forward to using more this week.

loving my cloth nappies,gonna order some more very soon :winkwink:

Morning everyone!

I'm only up, Daniel went to his cot at 11.30 last night, woke at 7.30 and had 2 oz of milk and then went back to sleep until 10.30. OH is just feeding him now while I make the breakfast!

I hope that everyone has a great Easter Monday.

Thanks for the tips, ladies. This did it for a big burp this morning: https://youtu.be/6boVy5aF4kg

And he's much more relaxed. I think it may have helped lower down too, because he farted loads afterwards!

He still brings his knees up though, so I think there's wind trapped lower down. Baby massage is probably the way to go, thanks girls. I looked up the 'I love you' massage - that's the I-L-U one, right? I'll try that later. :)

Have you tried gripe water? That normally gets a big burp up! I do the rocking back and forth but her wind has thankful settled slightly this week. Keeping back straight helps.

Louise thats awful :( I would be so angry too. I hope they catch them and that your poor sister is ok xx

Hugs to everyone who needs them. xx

Lindy- whats up :(

Jades started to go down about 8 now, Last night I put her down at 8after her bottle as she has been really over tired by 9 last few days. She went straight so sleep at 8.15. I fed her in her sleep at 10pm and then I went to bed and she woke at 5 but went straight back down after 15min feed and then didnt wake till 9.45 :o

Happy 7weeks Jade xx

What are you all doing today? Thankfully M seems calmer after his meltdown (fingers crossed).

I still feel awful not letting my kids have chocolate on easter LOL I didnt even buy any!

Thanks for the tips, ladies. This did it for a big burp this morning: https://youtu.be/6boVy5aF4kg

And he's much more relaxed. I think it may have helped lower down too, because he farted loads afterwards!

He still brings his knees up though, so I think there's wind trapped lower down. Baby massage is probably the way to go, thanks girls. I looked up the 'I love you' massage - that's the I-L-U one, right? I'll try that later. :)

That's the one :) This one is fab too!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xcGbd8xWGI

Just watched that link, that is exactly what I was trying to describe but I couldnt word it properly ha ha! It is really good for getting them burps up!

MF, glad he is doing better today :hugs:

Xxx

My fiancé burps Lily like that man does. She actually gets wind up really well. She's an angel.

I'm off to a drop in tomorrow, in way too much pain, sucks.

Sorry to hear about your sister Smiley, there is some scum that walks the earth these days.

Hope you're all okay. :hugs:
xoxox

Oh dear, some advice ladies. I've been discharging greeny/yellow stuff now for a week or so, maybe longer, so I thought my bleeding was coming to an end, I've just went for a wee and its back to red blood, what's that about? :(
xoxox

Oh dear, some advice ladies. I've been discharging greeny/yellow stuff now for a week or so, maybe longer, so I thought my bleeding was coming to an end, I've just went for a wee and its back to red blood, what's that about? :(
xoxox

greeny yellow? sounds like infection, the blood cpuld be af

Its so confusing bec isn't it :( This is my 3rd and the whole bleeding/af thing is different again!

Hope your all enjoying your bank holiday x

Girls, I just tried Boots own gripe water with Harry before his feed and he choked on it too! Poor little man. :cry:

We are not having a good day at all. I have been crying most of the afternoon! :nope: Harry's got bad wind pain at both ends and hasn't settled at all today. DH didn't rise from his pit until 11am, though I did say he could lay in. Then he was watching the football and got all aggressive when Chelsea scored - shouting, swearing and thumping his leg. I hate any sort of loud noise inside (and any physical aggression!), and Harry and I were sitting just next to him, so I told him off. It didn't go down well. We've been at loggerheads all day. :( :cry: I'm glad he's gone to work really, even if it does mean I'm on my own with a screaming 6 week old.

I'm a bit in despair girls. Sigh.

I'm going to start Harry back on the Infacol every other feed - no gripe water! Nightmare!

On a good note, I-L-U baby massage seemed to work some toots out! I'm just convinced little Harry is actually full of air. That's the only explanation for the constant pain and farting, surely!

Aw Bexx :( :hugs:. I hope poor little Harry gets better soon and your OH shouldn't get aggressive near Harry.

It is, MF, sick of wearing damn pads!
xoxox

Aw Bexx :( :hugs:. I hope poor little Harry gets better soon and your OH shouldn't get aggressive near Harry.

It is, MF, sick of wearing damn pads!
xoxox

That's what I told him. I got back, "I can't help it. My team are losing!" Sometimes he can be a right twat.

Ugh, that's no excuse. I get really arsey with my OH when he gets stressed at/around Lily. Men really have no patience!
xoxox

Had a rubbish night and day. Had a major major argument with dh last night. Started over me forgetting coleif but turned into what felt like a character assassination of me as a mum/ wife/ daughter/ sister / auntie and him having a go at my family. I couldn't sleep I was so upset and angry plus next door were having a party ( although cannot moan because sure we disturb them a lot now with Thomas!) To top it all got a call from my dad who I haven't seen for 3.5 years to say he is in the country for a couple of days so wants to meet up ( he wasn't the best dad to put in mildly!)

So all in all I want this bank holiday over! To top it I'm upset because it is 12 months since I had my miscarriage although dh thinks it shouldn't bother me because we have Thomas and tbh if I didn't have him I would really be struggling and he has helped Massively but it still brings up sad memories. Xx

Hugs mrswaffer- with you on the pissed at dh mood. He is trying to make it up to me but things said in the heat of an argument (which he says was temper talking) cannot just be taken back when they cut deep.

Hugs to all you lovely ladies. Xx

Aw bex. Sorry for gripe watee suggestion. I add it to her bottle and it works well but sorry it made him worse :(
Hang in there though as * generally* wind pain gets less and often more manageable at 12weeks. I often think 3mths is such a a lovely age as they dont seem to suffer with wind so much. Xx

SOrry to hear you were sad. I had the tears yesterday but cause of my 8yr old. I just felt shit and and depressed. Here's to a better day tomorrow xx

Oh lindy hugs. I am the same at not sleeping if oh has pissed me off! I hope you feel better tonight and I agree remembering a mc is hard even when you now have a baby xxx

i wold like this day to hurry up and end too whingy girl , headache and my dyspraxia is playing up plus my joints and im sooooo tired

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->