Baby Bugs Due February 2013

anyone elses oh seriously messy then complain how messy things are? im so fed up of the kitchen being a tip, well the whole flat actualy, i seem to tidy the kitchen and 2 hours later its a poo hole again and wth lena being how fussy she is i just cant get anything done so my flat looks like a bombs hit it, i tidyed her bedroom the othr day then we got new garden furniture and dining table etc the boxes have all ended up in her room along with all the recycling i cant get to her wardrobe, i am gonna have to spend ages cleaning the kitchen now just so i can wash and sterilise bottles he always says "il do it tomorrow but i always end up doing it , he will fill the dishwasher but will not empty it so all the old plates etc stay on the side, and they just pile up so there isnt enough room for it all to go in a new load:dohh: i just feel my day never ends i do all night feeds, nappy changes in the night, sit up with her screaming, and still my job in the day to keep flat tidy and somehow look after a clingy unhappy baby dont get me wrong he does watch her and comes for cuddles very now and then and cooks dinner but only when the kitchen is clean other ways he says he cant be botherd the mess makes him feel sick:dohh:

Hugs whisper- join the anti man group today!!.... Except my gorgeous baby Thomas!!

Lil men are fine :)
My oh is scruffy too!! He always leaves his stuff everywhere lol.
WHisper, I also have dyspraxia. :(

Putting jade down for night earlier now as she keeps getting over tired. Hopefully I will have an hour with my eldest two now x

Lots of hugs mrs and Lindy xxx and my miscarriage still hurts, 3 years ago two weeks. 3 years is ages ago but that pain of wanting what you had for it all to just go :(

And whipper my DH is messy and I feel all I do is tidy, wash, clean. Never ending.

Very jealous mf of off the 8pm sleep time! But glad you get time with the others xx

I still think about my MC, my niece was born on the exact day that the baby I lost would have been due which is sort of nice but I felt quite sad on the day :nope: :hugs:

I don't think men 'get it'. My DH was kind but didn't really understand why I was upset because I was 30 weeks pregnant at the time.

Elodie slept really well last night but as a trade off she didn't sleep from 10am - 7pm which is really too long for her. She is snoozing at the moment but threatening to wake up any second. I plan on feeding her, she will have some awake time and then take her to bed with me at 11ish.

She seems to be really good still at the moment in that once it is dark and quiet she doesnt really put much effort into staying awake and just goes back to sleep.

Lots of :hugs: to ladies with windy babies, I am very appreciative that Elodie isn't windy or sicky.

Ive not put her up so early before but shr just seems to be over tires of I dont so fingers crossed!!! Lol could be a big fail!!!
Shes not had a bottle since 6 though so will dream feed if shes not up by 10.
We really need baby monitors though. Will have to go to shop tomorrow x

I used to dream feed with Oscar but Im just feeding Jack whenever he wants at the minute but ging to start structuring it a bit better so we can start establishing a routine.

I am beyond angry right now. Oscar and Jack both need settling for the night and two of OHs mates have just turned up with a load of beer! :mad: :mad: So OH is sat downstairs drinking while I am sat upstairs going from room to room trying to settle both kids down!! Im so fucking pissed off. I made them feel really uncomfortable but I couldnt give any less of a shit, Im sick of them coming round all the time. I mean, its not rocket science that at 9pm, going to a household where there a two young children would be a no-go. Fuming. Jack was just settling in his moses basket downstairs and then woke up because they were sat talking and opening cans of lager making a racket!!!

Rarrrrrr!! Told OH he is out of order because I could tell by the look on his face that he knew fine well they were coming and just chose not to tell me. I dont mind one coming round if they keep it down while Im settling the kids down but for two of them to come round, already half pissed, making noise and disturbing my baby?! Its out of order.

:hugs: to all that need, hope ohs are doing some serious grovelling!
mrs waffer I've given up on gripe water as kept making phoebe choke, going to try in bottle but worried bout tainting flavour?

Hormonal day here af came bang on 6 weeks:nope: eldest just went to dads for few days and we have been having some attitude problems recently and I cried to my mum and dad about not coping with her! Feel like such an idiot:blush:
Thought I would have problems with ollie not her! Anyway hopping few days away will help x

How old is she again hun?
My eldest made me feel like that yesterday.

SMILEY id be going mental too :( ffs whats wrong with people. I always find men are naturally noisier than women to. It does my head in. Fingers crossed you can settle the boys x

How old is she again hun?
My eldest made me feel like that yesterday.

SMILEY id be going mental too :( ffs whats wrong with people. I always find men are naturally noisier than women to. It does my head in. Fingers crossed you can settle the boys x

She is nine, going on nineteen :nope: not sure why its become like this I'm a patient person but im being pushed ! not sure what to do next with her. Do you feel better today? I'm hopeing a new day will help me chill out

Smiley, I would be pissed! Hope they don't stay long and you can get one peace x

Smiley- I would be so angry as well. I feel your rage. Xx

Jem and AP- thanks. A miscarriage is heart breaking because as soon as you get your BFP you have your LO's life mapped out and hopes and dreams for them. AP a mc at 30 weeks must've been devastating. Xx

I tell you what, I am gonna murder my sister!!! My Dad was texting me earlier saying he had a funny feeling she was lying about being mugged...well, I just did some digging and found out (through twitter) that she just got too pissed, wandered off and left her mates, lost her phone and she fell over and cut her head!! And she has told all of us lot (her family) that she has been mugged!! Had us all worried sick and wanting to find out who did this to her and she is nothing but a liar!

She doesnt know that I know yet, but I have already text my dad and told him to ring me in the morning because Ineed to tell him something. What sort of sicko would make up a story about being mugged?! Im disgusted with her. Im dying to confront her but will leave that to my dad I think. He is gonna flip.

:nope: :nope:

Lil men are fine :)
My oh is scruffy too!! He always leaves his stuff everywhere lol.
WHisper, I also have dyspraxia. :(

Putting jade down for night earlier now as she keeps getting over tired. Hopefully I will have an hour with my eldest two now x

i have dyspraxia, dyscalculia, dyslexia and autistic traits what ever that means can go in on myself and no talking to me usualy when stressed end up sat in the smallest crner i can find

I tell you what, I am gonna murder my sister!!! My Dad was texting me earlier saying he had a funny feeling she was lying about being mugged...well, I just did some digging and found out (through twitter) that she just got too pissed, wandered off and left her mates, lost her phone and she fell over and cut her head!! And she has told all of us lot (her family) that she has been mugged!! Had us all worried sick and wanting to find out who did this to her and she is nothing but a liar!

She doesnt know that I know yet, but I have already text my dad and told him to ring me in the morning because Ineed to tell him something. What sort of sicko would make up a story about being mugged?! Im disgusted with her. Im dying to confront her but will leave that to my dad I think. He is gonna flip.

:nope: :nope:
thats awful :nope:

Smiley that's crazy!!

Sorry to read everyone to have a rough time with children and oh, massive hugs xx

How did everyone meet there oh/DH?
I met shaun at school and become a couple at 15, so been together for 14 years. We had lots of ups and downs.... He finally stopped being a gimp :)

Ruby won't settle, grrrr

Smiley that's crazy!!

Sorry to read everyone to have a rough time with children and oh, massive hugs xx

How did everyone meet there oh/DH?
I met shaun at school and become a couple at 15, so been together for 14 years. We had lots of ups and downs.... He finally stopped being a gimp :)

Ruby won't settle, grrrr

i met ben online he came to visit me a few times then moved over to uk

Lucky- my 9yr old is same ( well 8 1/2) must be some pre teen hormonal surge. Its why I find Jade pretty simple really lol my older two get more complex by the day!

Jem, I met my OH wheb we were 13 in a park lol in year 2000. We messed around for years too. We moved in together in 2005 when my son was 1. Z

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->