Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Mf that's what I was hopeing as other option is my bad parenting :nope: thought I had a few more years yet to worry bout hormones though.

I met my Dh at work and still now work in same department, but now he s my boss :haha:

I met OH in 2005 and we were close friends up until 2010 when ww got together properly and I fell pregnant almost immediately.

DH and I met in 2001 when we were both 16, and doing our A Levels in college. In one week, he asked me out, and we've been together ever since! We were each other's first :sex:!

:cloud9:

Aw cute stories <3.

MF, my little sister has a bit o an attitude and she's 9. Must be that age. Mind you, I soon snap it out of her.

I met my OH online when I was 14 and he was 16. We met up on 17/07/04 and that was that, we've been together since. He was my first, although I wasn't his, he was a bit of a lad. We got engaged 4 years later. :)
xoxox

Well she did it! Jade slept 7pm till 1:30 then 15min feed while still eyes closed then slept till 7:30. Wow.

Morning
I coldly settle Ruby, she had 12oz of milk in 4 hours!!!! I think she wanted to suck. So in the end I used a dummy to soothe her. I feel bad as she is my third and I've never used a dummy but I just didn't know what to do with her.
Anyway she went straight down to sleep at 11:30 and slept till 7am! (I put the dummy
In at 3am as I just thought she can't be hungry from all the milk)

Hope you all slept well :) x

DTD last night - a little bit! I was Sooo scared, felt like was first time ha ha. Dh was well happy- but then asked " you can't get pregnant again already can you?" Told him yes. We are wanting another quickly but would like to lose baby weight first so not too much to lose.

Weighed in yesterday and lost 2lb but back on today so back to zero loss :(

Smiley - does she know you know yet?

Nope I am waiting for my Dad to ring me so I can just tell him first and he can deal with it. Im so ashamed of her. I dont know what the hell she thinks shes playing at :nope: Thought my Dad would have rang by now so might text him now, dont wanna ring him incase she is there lol.

Aw cute stories <3.

MF, my little sister has a bit o an attitude and she's 9. Must be that age. Mind you, I soon snap it out of her.

I met my OH online when I was 14 and he was 16. We met up on 17/07/04 and that was that, we've been together since. He was my first, although I wasn't his, he was a bit of a lad. We got engaged 4 years later. :)
xoxox

Please tell me how you snap them out of it I just want my good helpful girl back any advice welcome:winkwink:

I think its normal at 9. With my son I just have to make sure I put him in his place but its hard with the "I hate you" stomp stomp stomp slam door lol. Bloody kids!!

JEm don't feel bad about dummy! If it works then don't worry. They are not as hard to get rid off as some people say. Rubys doing so well bless her long stretch of sleep!!

LIndy- yey for dtd hopefully it will help you feel better with oh. I find we dont argue so much if we get our time together x

JUst had to put bin bags out as ryan forgot...ick.

Well done Lindy. I've still only dtd twice coz we hate condoms and I've still not had a period!!! I just want my normal sex life back!

Smiley goodluck with your dad and sister.

All I've done today is got the washing on, bathed the girls and fed my Nans cat. My house is a sh** hole! I need to clean and tidy and my hair looks gross and keep the kiddies happy!! Oh and get some food! I need a nanny!

Well done Lindy. I've still only dtd twice coz we hate condoms and I've still not had a period!!! I just want my normal sex life back!

Smiley goodluck with your dad and sister.

All I've done today is got the washing on, bathed the girls and fed my Nans cat. My house is a sh** hole! I need to clean and tidy and my hair looks gross and keep the kiddies happy!! Oh and get some food! I need a nanny!

Ha ha my house too!

Told my Dad so it is in his hands now.

My house is a disgrace, I cant be bothered doing anything though :(

Oh girlies. Really needing some support. Read my last journal entries. :( :cry:

:hugs: :hugs: Thank you. He's been asleep for nearly two hours now, but I can't sleep. I'm just sitting, watching TV and making sure I eat something. I can finally feel my muscles relaxing. Breeeeeathe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->