Baby Bugs Due February 2013

I am going to give the copper coil a go - it is unlikely I would get pregnant whilst bfing (I didn't get my cycles back til 15 months PP this time) if I don't get on with it then it can just come out.

I would like there to be a #3 but although it isn't confirmed yet I think I am diabetic still after having GD :nope: and I wouldn't want to go through all the risks a diabetic pregnancy would involve. I am so lucky to have two healthy girls as it is.

Elodie got weighed today and is 8lb 12oz - so she has gained 1lb 4oz in 2 weeks! Following 9th centile now. Finally the HV will just let me weigh her when I want. So so happy, having had a slow gainer before I really didn't want the interferance from the HV.

Fantastic news about the weight gain!

Does anyones baby still not drink much?? Jade still only drinks 2oz and manages up to 8hours on that at night.? Seems sooo little :( gosh maybe when she drinks 5she will sleep 12hours lmao x

Jack is on 5oz bottles but in the night he only usually has about 3oz per feed. But he will drink 5oz every 2-3 hours in the daytime :shock:

The coil didn't stop my periods but I am crap with pill and want no hormones so copper coil x

Farida, I'm the same. I won't go on the depo as I fell pregnant with Lily on that. I'd love something that stopped my periods.
xoxox

A depo? Do you mean the pill or the coil? :dohh: at me sorry hehe

not goin for contraception here we dont have enough sex:haha: plus we want more kids

lena went 8.23-5.45 between feeds and 7 hours sleep inbetween

Hahaha Whisper! Well you never know when you will want it :p

Wow grats on her sleeping you deserve it after so much fussiness! The change of milk worked ? or was it medicine the doc gave you?

i think its cos shes now on 200 ml each time,the doc hasnt given her anything we are going back next week for a second opinion, shes also now in a wonder week so the fussyness is worse:haha: how did you get on with hipp?

Oh Gosh no HiPP was horrid for Lia :( She was only drinking 2oz of it then fusses for hours... So I went and bought Aptamil again... Muller here seems to always have stock of it apparently just need to walk up to it...

I will have to stock up on Aptamil once I am packing to go back to Egypt! It's going to be scary going back then for another year before moving again :wacko:

does anyone know i its true that if you have fertility problems and do fall pregnant that its easyer to fall again after?

The registrar I saw after my ivf and miscarriage said that sometimes the fact you have managed to get pregnant makes things click and you are more receptive to pregnancy. I got pregnant naturally a couple of months later so fingers crossed :)

I so wish Lily would sleep righy now :(. I cant even sit up I'm in that much pain :cry:.
xoxox

:hugs: It is appalling how you have had to wait to be seen. :hugs:

Becca what did they they say? X

You ladies not using anything will be preggers soon :)

After all Rubys sleeping yesterday she still slept all night! :)
Hope your all okxx

Im thinking IUD as I don't really want to have to be tied to remembering the pill - the only ones you can take while bfing are progesterone only and they have to be taken at the same time every day or they aren't very effective. I don't really want IUD as I am afraid of complications but it seems to be the best choice. If I don't like it we'll just take it out but it's best to get it now while my deductible is all paid out so my ins covers it 100% than to decide later I want it and have to pay $$$.

I want another, DH hasn't dealt with crying very well but I suspect he will forget about that part once LO gets more interactive and when we want to try again in 18mo or so.

My munchikins slept good too - 730 - 1230 to 350 to 5 to now.

Thanks for the input on the bag ladies - think I am going to get it as an early mother's day gift (ours is in May) to myself :happydance:

The progesterone only pill (and depo and merena) can both screw up your milk supply a bit too and cause AF to return early. Not everyone has issues and they say as long as there isn't eostregen in the pill etc it should be fine but lots of my bfing friends have had issues.

I am taking horror stories about coppee coil with pinch of salt. I had no probs in 4years and loved having no hormones! Remember people have horror stories about everything (esp birth!!) P.s we had a few opps moment but im on af now so hopefully that means im not preg!! My 8week check is next week x

I have just had a lovely little nap on the couch, think I had about an hour and a half? Much needed! Feel great for it, although my knee and shoulder are aching now. Cant wait for new sofa to come, this one we have is a pile of rubbish.

I need to dye my hair, I havent done it for months and months and my roots are about 3 inches long lol!

Ugh, why is it when Lily sleeps I can't?! Mother thing?

I'm still in immense pain. Back to the DR's tomorrow for stronger painkillers, Tramadol aren't touching my pain. This sucks. I'll be in a wheelchair again Saturday for shopping :cry:.

How are you all? How have your days been?
xoxox

Ohhhh girls. I didn't come much yesterday, because we were at DH's parents' house. I got some respite from Harry and breastfeeding, but I don't think my pump is very efficient, because I ended up with some blocked ducts. However, I only expressed for 24hrs, and Harry was back on the boob at lunchtime yesterday. Back to basics - tummy to mummy, etc, for the latch and - so far, things seem to be looking up! I have still got two cracked nipples (right worse than left), but when he feeds the pain isn't half as bad as it was. Fingers crossed things heal well, and the discomfort subsides soon!

Love and hugs to you all! I'm afraid I haven't read up. <3 <3

i so need the 18th to hurry its bum up my joints are so sore and stiff cant even hold lena properly anymore and my back is killing me arghh thank god for her new swing as i just cant rock her anymore myself

https://babybliss.com.au/2011/infants/soothing-solutions-for-peak-crying-times/

Interesting article x

Hi ladies, well busy day today been visiting friends etc. My daughter home now and seems to be much better attitude so far :happydance:

I was on copper coil (thought it was mirena)and had some bad stomach cramps at times in my cycle, to the point i ended up with an appendix out as only ting they could put pains down to. In my documentation it stated I had mirena coil and stomach pains weren't thought to be due to that. Anyway took coil out as wanted to concieve and found to be copper coil and since removed all pains gone. That's one side affect of copper coil but other than that it was pain free to insert and worked just fine. Obviously I wouldn't have again due to side affect I got but defiantly going for mirena this time until Dh get vasectomy:haha:

Anyone got baby swing chair ?are they any good?

Hope all had good day :thumbup:

Becca:hugs:

:haha: I saw a video a few months ago where a woman was holding a babys head and body under a running tap and I was like :saywhat: But to be fair, the baby DID seem to enjoy it lol but wouldnt try it myself!

As always I have way too much to catch up on.

I hope you get something sorted out soon Becca, I had an infection in my wound after having my daughter and it was so painful so I can totally sympathise. I'm not quite OCD but I do suffer anxiety attacks about the state of my house normally so I'm also struggling with that right now!

Whisper, Calum has been doing the same thing here. He drinks 7oz and was on comfort milk with Gaviscon for what the dr was originally saying could be 'silent reflux'. I saw no difference at all in him, still squirming during/after every feed and screaming for a lot of the day, so the Dr is now waiting for a stool sample from him and we started lactose free milk last night. Could be a sensitivity she has, poor wee thing. I hope you get some answers soon - keep at them though.

Jem, I still have no AF here either and I never bf. I've been feeling physically like its coming pretty much since the bleeding stopped, but nothing yet. I'm happy to wait though.

Not sure what we'll do for contraception. I fell pregnant with DD on the pill and then took 3 years to concieve Calum :shrug: We dont want any more though so I guess I'll need to think of something eventually.

Calum's sleep is all over the place and because he is so unsettled all day we have no schedule either.He is now doing 5 hour stretches at night and last night did 11.30pm - 6am between feeds and slept 1am - 6am. He's not big on napping and I get maybe one 2 hour nap in the morning and then a couple 20 minute to half hour naps for the rest of the day. We have twice managed to get him down at 9pm - 11pm and then down for the night about 1am. I am so tired!!

Was that the French video, Louise? I loved that - it was gorgeous! I would be scared to do it with Harry though. :wacko:

Bec, I'm so sorry you're suffering so much. :hugs:

We dont have a bath so I have used shower on jade but low pressure. She adores it and its so much cleaner on a pooey bum lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->