Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Bex, I hope you manage to get a few hours sleep today :hugs: xxx

MF, i have no experience with pnd or anxiety but I really hope you are okay? Can the doctor help with the anxiety? :hugs: xxx

Morning!

Smiley - :hugs: I hope O's blood test goes OK.

Em - :hugs: :hugs:

Bex - I hope you can catch up with some sleep later today

I had the day from hell yesterday, today seems a bit better so far, hopefully it continues.

I just feel anxious about stuff but I feel happy in myself so think its ok x just got bk from tescos. Gotta love shopping in half term lol x

MF, hope you feel better soon. Do you suffer with an anxiety disorder? I do, so I was anxious before Lily, it has heightened since having her as I'm anxious about her and what is around her. Keep an eye on it, you can get medication for anxiety.

Wiggler: hope your day today is good, sorry about yesterday :hugs:.

Bex: hope you can sleep some today. I got half an hour this morning! Thank god.

Hugs to anyone who needs it :hugs:.
xoxox

had a bad night here too lena onlz had 2 feeds one at 8 and then one at 3 then went till 6 this morn but inbetween that was super fussz kept spitting out her dummz then screaming wanting it back lost count of the amount of times i put that blooming thing back in her mouth:haha:

Aw hope you and lena are ok. Xx it gets easier when they lose the need to suck constantly lol.

BEcca yes always had anxiety and I worry about things I dont even need to worry about! It does go through phases of being better/worse x

I'm a very anxious person especially when I have a newborn :( I must say openly candidly that I find this first age very very hard

I have had periods of anxiety in the past (when at uni and when Ivy was first born) fortunately I haven't had it this time.

Lots of :hugs: to those who need it.

Elodie did at 5 hour block of sleep last night which I was impressed with. Ivy slept through too despite having a cough, I put Vicks on her feet with socks on (someone suggested it) and it seemed to work!

Well, I've got an infection. After the test came back as no infection, I do have one. They have left me to sit with an infection for more then 3 weeks, I'm not happy. I've been in agony and its been hell. Got some anti-biotics and co-codamol.

Hope you're all okay.
xoxox

Aw hugs for you girls.

Whisper hope this evening goes better for you.

Smiley hope the testing goes well.

Becca, thank goodness. That's crap they let it go so long!

Well done on the sleep Elodie and Ruby!

Lindy, I think I am leaning to the SS too :) Some of the reviews on the blue one weren't encouraging...

Whitt only woke once last night 10-4 and then 730! Ahhh:cloud9: We started our bedtime routine last night - light feed, bath, story, feed, rock and down. He lasted all of 45 seconds before I put him down at 8 :) so far so good! I thought he was out for the count at 8pm as that's his bedtime but he woke at 10 for some reason screaming bloody murder - think maybe he scratched himself or something. Oh well he settled pretty quick at 10 so I consider it a win!

So glad it's friday! No plans for this evening but hoping to get out and enjoy the weather tomorrow at the vineyard with friends.

Tnt we started bedtime thus week too. I don't do bath at night but we do music, undress to sleepsuit, cuddles and then down for 7/7:30 x

we havent quite got a routine yet we do have quiet from 8 ish butshesso fussy lately she just doesnt go off

my scar is really hurting today cant describe the pain but bloomin hurts think maybe ive pulled it picking up chubby chops shes not as light anymore or maybe carrying her AND the carseat:shrug:

Bedtime routines? Wow you are all on the ball! We are not even close to having one yet!

Becca, glad you are getting sorted.

Eurgh Ive had such a shit day! Oscar did not like the blood test one bit! And he has fallen over at Nana's house and cut his head and has a giant egg on his head :( Bless him. Just got home and I had left some lamb cooking in the slower cooker and it is burnt! I mean, how does that even happen?! And just had to go to the gp's and complain about them giving us the wrong prescription for OH yesterday meanin we have to pay for it AGAIN even though its not our fault! I spoke to the practice manager in the end and she coughed up the cash For it lol x

Omg what a pain smiley :( sorry oscar hated blood test. I cant say I blame him though!
Tbh Jade started her own routine so im ready for it to change slightly over next few mths but she seemed to do it herself. Im just really boring at night and make it pitch black in bedroom so she cant look around lol.

Do you leave her upstairs on her own while you stay down? I want to start putting Jack upstairs because he wakes up easily when hes downstairs with us of a night

We don't have much of a routine for Blake yet either but he's been doing so well sleeping lately. Going about 5, sometimes 6 hours on average, up for his bottle then sleep again for another 2-3 hours.

Tried the 30 day shred this morning. Oh wow, I was sweating and so tired! I was surprised the hardest part for me seemed to be the ab exercises. I used to do Pilates before preg, so thought that would be the easiest part. Nope, those old abs are gone lol. :nope: good break from the treadmill, and now I know I need to get back to the abs/core workouts.

Kitty, if you are breastfeeding, be careful of all the jumping in that DVD! It gave me mastitis! :(

Harry's had a bedtime routine since really early on. It goes: lights down, naked tummy time, sleepsuit, cuddles/story, feed and bed by 8:30pm. It's not been going so great recently, though he did go down at 9:15pm last night until midnight, so that was good for him at the moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->