Baby Bugs Due February 2013

I am one that makes them up and rapid cool thrn fridge but I do four at a time so not left more than 12hours. I cant be doing with scoopng milk out in night lol jade likes her bottles warm x

Ugh, bit of a moan here. I suffer with an OCD, it comes in the form of hygiene. I'm in so much pain I just cant clean my house to my full potential, its a shit hole :cry:. I'm getting so upset about it.
xoxox

I am one that makes them up and rapid cool thrn fridge but I do four at a time so not left more than 12hours. I cant be doing with scoopng milk out in night lol jade likes her bottles warm x

My bedside table is full of milk where I am trying to scop milk half asleep and missing the bottle :haha:

Becca, can your OH not clean up?

Wait till Lily is a toddler, you will never have a tidy house again :haha: Oscar makes a pig sty look clean :lol:

Don't you put the milk in a pot with those compartments?

i have 3 containers i use each nihg t with the correct amount of formula in them and just pour them in,, the hardest part s her colic drops

Ladies, can any of you shed some light on why Lily does this. When she is having her formula, she seems to eat it fine then starts to cry and kick off. Its not all the time though, any ideas?
xoxox

Ladies, can any of you shed some light on why Lily does this. When she is having her formula, she seems to eat it fine then starts to cry and kick off. Its not all the time though, any ideas?
xoxox

maybe wind?

Yeah I would say wind. Even if you wind her and get some good burps up, she may have wind that has already travelled down and wont come up which would cause her discomfort.

Oh and I love that bag!!! Tan one the best.

Do you have to be on your period to get the coil?

Ive been told different things, one GP said you have to be actively bleeding as the cervix is softer so its able to be inserted, another GP said as long as you have had a child it can be fitted at any time but during a period is less painful and another one said that they can fit it at any time regardless of having children.

I think that you need to have a screen done if you want a coil fitted, for STD/STI (but that might be down to GP preferences, your age etc)

And that bloody dog barked for almost 4 hours:growlmad::growlmad:

Oh and I love that bag!!! Tan one the best.

Do you have to be on your period to get the coil?

Ladies I'm scared as to why af hasn't arrived. We have dtd twice using condoms and we never checked them to see if there ok...? Anyone know when your af should arrive after baby if nit breast feeding? I know I had already had af with the other at 8 weeks pp x

Normally I think so but since I am bfing they are going to just go ahead and do it. Little nervous but it can't be worse than cervix checks can it LOL???

Yikes little one is awake and not happy.

Ah omg how cute is this???

https://www.amazon.com/WubbaNub-tm-DRAGON-Pacifier/dp/B001BXREG8/ref=pd_sbs_ba_1

Wow so much to catch up on!

Bec- glad you got ab's

Hugs to everybody.

Love the bag!!

Xxx

Another rubbish sleep for us :( bottle at 10pm, 1.30am (stayed awake till 2.45ish) and 4.30am and then he stayed awake and is still awake now!

Jade slept 7pm till 1am then 1-5 :15 but then kept coughing and crying but went bk at 6-8. I shouldn't moan but I should have gone to bed way earlier x

Wow so much to catch up on I am so rubbish haha

Well I fixed my sleep patterns! No more being a night owl unless its up to Lia! :p

She sleeps 5 hours every night at some point.. sometimes from 10 till 3 and sometimesfrom 12 till 5 which is great!

Doing exercise and sleeping better than I thought is great!

About the coil, no I never heard that you have to be on your period.. maybe its preferred like the ladies said! :)

So why is everyone going for the coil? is it better or is it just cos you dont want to have to remember pills? I am so confused as to what I should do for contraception :(

Farida, I'm the same. I won't go on the depo as I fell pregnant with Lily on that. I'd love something that stopped my periods.
xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->