Baby Bugs Due February 2013

not goin for contraception here we dont have enough sex:haha: plus we want more kids

lena went 8.23-5.45 between feeds and 7 hours sleep inbetween

Farida, I'm the same. I won't go on the depo as I fell pregnant with Lily on that. I'd love something that stopped my periods.
xoxox

A depo? Do you mean the pill or the coil? :dohh: at me sorry hehe

not goin for contraception here we dont have enough sex:haha: plus we want more kids

Hahaha Whisper! Well you never know when you will want it :p

Wow grats on her sleeping you deserve it after so much fussiness! The change of milk worked ? or was it medicine the doc gave you?

The coil didn't stop my periods but I am crap with pill and want no hormones so copper coil x

The coil didn't stop my periods but I am crap with pill and want no hormones so copper coil x

That was what I wanted too.. but before I had lia I used it and got so many infections and complications.. I was told its because I never got preggo before... but I am too scared to try it again :(

What do you ladies think?

Farida, I'm the same. I won't go on the depo as I fell pregnant with Lily on that. I'd love something that stopped my periods.
xoxox

A depo? Do you mean the pill or the coil? :dohh: at me sorry hehe

Hahaha Whisper! Well you never know when you will want it :p

Wow grats on her sleeping you deserve it after so much fussiness! The change of milk worked ? or was it medicine the doc gave you?

i think its cos shes now on 200 ml each time,the doc hasnt given her anything we are going back next week for a second opinion, shes also now in a wonder week so the fussyness is worse:haha: how did you get on with hipp?

Oh no :( I was ok on it for four years but your experience sounds scary :( I cant risk getting pregnant so will have to hope for best x

i refuse to go on the pill as my cousin was on it for years then ended up with a dvt and died age 27 same age as me now, depo i wont touch as so many of my friends had there cycles messed up by it and mine are already all over the place , im a lergic to latex and ben doesnt like condoms so they are out the window so will just be for me the charting method

I'm not going to use anything. Took so long to fall pregnant with Thomas and want more.

Cannot believe that vile man only gets 15 years and that woman will serve about 8. Makes me sick. They should never get out

We are just using condoms at the mo. I was going to opt for the cooper coil but read some bad things about it so decided against it. Really, really didnt want to use anything with hormones but think I may have to go on the pill :( Hate the pill, turns me into a monster. Just need OH to pluck up the courage for a vasectomy. He defo doesnt want anymore kids so that would probs be the best option. Makes me sad though because I reckon I could be tempted into baby #3 :lol: but not for a long time.

My OH hates condoms. The midwife said the coil to me. I hate the pill, although with PCOS I won't fall pregnant easy.
xoxox

Hi everyone how we all doing? We've been stupidly slack with using contraception and I don't want a 4th, I guess the moment just tooks us :dohh:

Connor did 6-3am last night- it was pure bloody bliss!! He took 4oz and then went back down till 7 :happydance:

does anyone know i its true that if you have fertility problems and do fall pregnant that its easyer to fall again after?

No idea whisper, but i hope you do :hugs:

Eurgh, i think AF will be here in the next few days :( feeling those little niggly pains coming on!

I am going to give the copper coil a go - it is unlikely I would get pregnant whilst bfing (I didn't get my cycles back til 15 months PP this time) if I don't get on with it then it can just come out.

I would like there to be a #3 but although it isn't confirmed yet I think I am diabetic still after having GD :nope: and I wouldn't want to go through all the risks a diabetic pregnancy would involve. I am so lucky to have two healthy girls as it is.

Elodie got weighed today and is 8lb 12oz - so she has gained 1lb 4oz in 2 weeks! Following 9th centile now. Finally the HV will just let me weigh her when I want. So so happy, having had a slow gainer before I really didn't want the interferance from the HV.

Does anyones baby still not drink much?? Jade still only drinks 2oz and manages up to 8hours on that at night.? Seems sooo little :( gosh maybe when she drinks 5she will sleep 12hours lmao x

Yey for weight gain ap!!

Em...what a lush sleep. Jade does the same (ish) and although if I put her down later I may not get broken sleep, I really enjoy the time to myself in the evening when she goes down early! Ryan laughs as I still class 6:15 as a night feed lol. I should have just got up rather than trying to get her bk to sleep :(

I so wish Lily would sleep righy now :(. I cant even sit up I'm in that much pain :cry:.
xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->