Baby Bugs Due February 2013

I dont know if it was french because there was no talking, just music lol! The baby seemed to love it, he/she was so peaceful but I would never ever try it! MF I have used the shower on Oscar a few times...yet to try it on jack though!

Hope you're all okay :hugs:.

I'm so tired! Oh and surprise surprise I'm in immense pain :(
xoxox

Becca - have you seen your dr yet? :hugs:

Says - hope Callum gets settled - do you all have baby Prevacid over there? It's been great for Whitt...

Yah, AP thanks for the heads up on the milk - I just couldn't manage condoms for 18mo though...If the merena gives me trouble it's coming straight out and we'll go back to the pill.

Ok now considering this bag - love the turquoise color and it's cheaper :)
https://www.amazon.com/timi-leslie-Convertible-Charlie-Diaper/dp/B0036DO6IK/ref=pd_sim_ba_22

It's also a bit bigger which I will need with cloth diapers...

Tnt, god bless you, you alway seem concerned for me. I'm going to my DR tomorrow for stronger painkillers. They say I have no infection just bacteria lingering, but if its not an infection, why on earth am I in so much pain? Hope I find out, I'm fed up :cry:.
xoxox

Becca its definitely not usual tobbe in so much pains so don't leave until they agree to sort it. Its really unfair for you :(

I am aching all over. I just cant relax at all. In constantly on edge :(

becca is it definatly coming from inside the pain? could it possible be your pelvis ?

I would keep pushing for more answers lady! That's not normal to feel that much pain this long after a vaginal birth :(

Feel better MF

Love the bag but prefer the storksak.... So much so I am considering treating myself!! Xx

I would give anything for a full nights sleep! Jack is awake for the day by the looks of it :( He was also awake between 1 and half 2 as well! Sleep child, sleep!!!

Anyone got plans today? Ive got to take O for a blood test...dreading it! He is going to kick off big time.

Mf hope your feel better today.

Poor Oscar :( why does he have to have one? If you don't mind me asking.

Ruby slept from 8am till 3:30- had 3oz and is still asleep now at 7:30.

I'm doing something with a friend, not sure what? I'm doing a night shift for work tonight!!!! Don't kno why I arranged it? I start at 9:30pm till 7am.

Morning. Jade slept 7pm till 4.50 then drank a full 4oz and slept till now. She was so hungry!!!

SMiley when math had his I was dreading it but he was actually ok. He had the numbing cream so worth asking about xx

He needs to be tested for a few things so the doctors can rule out chromosonal abnormalities because he is going through the motions of being tested for autism.

Jem, you are brave wanting to do a night shift! Is this one of your 10 back to work days? Glad Ruby slept well!

MF they did mention the numbing cream but think they said I would need to go to the GP for it before our blood appt? Not sure.

He has his first appt with the speech therapist on monday :happydance: So excited!

Good luck jemma xx

Smiley they did maths at hosp? It was over with pretty quick and I had some sweets in my bag for for after x

Goodluck with the blood test Oscar.

Yes it's one of my keeling in touch days/nights. I asked for it weeks ago. I was surprised at the SMP I got- thought it was £500 instead I got £590! So of it's more likely to be that amount I dont need to do the keeping in touch days till the end? X

Yeah MF, Oscars is at the hospital too, but they said they said if I want the numbing cream then it has to be given by his GP prior to his appt so we can bring the cream with us??? Unless I misunderstood them on the phone? Lol. We've got his appt at 2pm for bloods at the hosp so will find out then I guess! X

Have a good shift tonight, Jem. <3

I think I only got about 3hrs sleep last night. Harry wouldn't settle and, when he was settled, Alex and I were arguing! Not fun. :(

I plan to sleep when Harry sleeps today! My mum is coming again, so she'll be happy to have him for a bit while I put my head down.

Is all ok bex? Xx

Im getting all anxious again. I don't feel sad like I did with pnd after ruby and I have bonded much better with jade but I know anxiety can be a sign so going to keep eye on it. I thinj its why I cant relax x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->