Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Guys it's so hard keeping up with this thread haha

My lia did 8 hours last night wow! It made me feel so good that I built up courage to do level 2 in 30 day shred haha

I want to lose my weight by the 30th :'(

Am I the only one who is really scared everytime LO gulps and then chokes and coughs spit up while lying on her back? How scary is that if shes sleeping in her own cot at night ? :shock:

Yes, I leave her upstairs and I find this makes it easier for me to have "me" time as she is upstairs and it means I dont hear every whimper! We dont have baby monitors atm but we check her often which I prefer rather than just sound if that makes sense.

I dont make the night routine take more than 30 mins as I had a set in stone routine with m and it created problems when he got older and wouldn't sleep without the whole routine and having to do a bath was not always convenient yet we had too! So when I had ruby I made less of a fuss and am doing same for jade. Just 3 simple steps and not always a bath. Normally just rely on a cuddle and song. I also dont feed her to sleep when I first put her down and she goes to sleep with her dummy. Its not set in stone as I known she will change lots in First year x

lena automaticly turns her head when shes sick or brings anything up

only excersise im able to do at the moment is walking and houze work oh and lifting the chunkamoney

Hmm Well I have her in a sleeping bag so I can't really put her on her side!

She doesnt auto put her head to the side but she gulps and coughs.. winges then shes ok...

Could you raise the head of her bed a bit?
Is her sleeping bag big? Jade has one but still goes on side? Do you mean a gro bag thing?

If I hear Harry being sick in bed after I feed, I move his head to the side (if it's not already there) so he doesn't choke.

Well, I've got an infection. After the test came back as no infection, I do have one. They have left me to sit with an infection for more then 3 weeks, I'm not happy. I've been in agony and its been hell. Got some anti-biotics and co-codamol.

Hope you're all okay.
xoxox

ugh cocodamol is awful for causing constipation. lots of water and veggies and maybe get some laxatives if things start to slow down.

in regards to routine for bed; feed at 8, into bed, feed at 10pm, cuddles in our bed 10-12 as she has a long feed then plus if daddy is closing late he gets home at 10, back to her bed 12-4am then another feed, bed 4:30am-7am then feed and up we get to start the day.

Rota, I have Lactulose, so I'll take that in conjunction with it, fingers crossed it will help.
xoxox

Sorry ladies, have read up earlier and now forgot.
Hugs to all who need it.

Smiley sorry for your rubbish day, hope Oscars 'egg' goes down.
We went to soft play in the end and the lady forgot to add my food in to my card and as I offered to pay for my friends lunch too, I saved £20! Lol.

Ruby has cried in my ear ALL day!!! Then Demi was moaning....grrr kiddies, I love them sooooo much but today was hard. So hard, that a couple of times I said out loud ' I just can't do this' out of sheer frustration. I just wanted to cry and run away.

Now I'm at work. Im defo not going back until end of September.... May just add my holiday on and the keeping in touch days and gp back in January- hopefully. What am I doing at work? Lol.
This is Shaun first night alone give all three, infect his never had them all on his own yet. But I will be home after 7am to help him out at breakfast.

Mf, sorry your feeling anxious.xx

Love to everyone else xx

Oh my gosh, I'm weeks late but just watched the sad one born every min. My eyes hurts from crying and I just want to go home and snuggle my Girlies. I feel so blessed to have what I have. I hope the lovely couple go on to complete there family.

Hope you're okay ladies :hugs:.

I'm having such a bad night and it isn't even because of Lily. I'm just not sleeping, I'm listening out for her every noise, movement, anything. My OH just told me that I was whimpering her name and saying "No, no" in my sleep. I'm seriously worrying about every thing on a night with her. I'm going to make myself ill, but I'm scared something bad will happen to her while I sleep :cry:.
xoxox

Oh Becca, she will be fine. What are you actually worried about?
I worry about cot death and that's why I have a sensory mat, so if she was to stop breathing I would know (I kno the mat does not prevent cot death, but it makes me sleep easier)
Hugs Becca xx

Jem hope your night shift went well :hugs: I agree, that OBEM was so so so sad :( I was heartbroken. They seemed such a lovely couple.

Becca, what are you worrying aout when you are lay listening for her? Se will be absolutely fine, she will let you know if she needs you for anything...sleep while you can :hugs: x

We had a decent night, Jack woke at 2am, 4am and 6am. He was only awake for 15 minutes at a time at 2 and 4 though so that was fab! 6am wake up was when he was ready for the day which is also fine by me because Im used to getting up at that time anyway.

Anyone got any nice plans for today? OH has gone to work to do some overtime because we are mega skint :(

Bec could you put Lily in her room with a baby monitor as it might help you sleep better because you won't hear every movement? I know how you feel I had my Lily with me next to me for months as my 1st and didn't really sleep until she was that little bit further away :hugs: I hope your infection feels better soon :hugs:

Jem I haven't watched it all yet, bit scared too now :(

Smiley I'm determined to get out today with the kids as its a beautiful day- I might try to walk into town with the whole brood (that thought scares the hell out of me :lol:)

Im going to take the kids for a walk too Em, it looks lovely outside (bet its freezing though). Good luck with the brood :lol:

I'll probably have ten new grey hairs by the time I'm back :lol:

It might be easier than you think em. :)

Gorgeous day but I bet its cold! Might take dog over forest. Jades still in bed! She done 7pm-12-6-now. She does not sleep much in day though.

JEM hope no night shift went well and you get some rest and hugs becca, lily will be fine. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->