Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Lindy, we were told by the nurse it was OK to give calpol with Dylan and Bethany for 8 week jabs, I didn't give it, they didn't need it.

Is first AF really bad? I'm bf so no sign yet. How long is it if bf?

every woman is different - i have EBF friends who got theirs at 7-8 weeks and others who haven't gotten it at all until their toddler weaned. :shrug:

Normal calpol is from two months

Wiggler I think you can bleed up to 8 weeks post baby?
Hi Fides, how are you and LO?

I keep thinking it's gone, then it'll come back for a day or two :dohh:

What's everyone up to today?

Today I'm off to the sling library then try and get Jude swimming :)

My PP bleeding lasted much longer than with Ivy, the weird 'yellow' stage lasted for 2 weeks - it is just finishing now really.

With bfing and AF really don't assume you won't be fertile because of bf. I know lots of women who got AF back at 6-8 weeks PP despite nursing constantly, no dummies, no bottles or formula etc.

The most common time for AF to return is around about the time food gets introduced or if baby is sleeping through the night etc.

In my case I couldn't get AF to return until Ivy was on one feed before bed when she was on the boob for about 3 minutes! I did fall pregnant before having an AF but that was a chemical pregnancy, I conceived Elodie 2 months later. So I have had 2 AFs since March 2010!

We went back to 4 and 3 hourly feeds last night, I'm so sleepy :lol:

Count yourself lucky Em, I was up at 12.15, 1.20, 4.00, 5.20 and then finally 6.10!!!! Knew I was gonna have a bad night because of how fussy he was yesterday. He is sleeping now so hopefully he will sleep for a while.

What is everyone doing today? The weather looks a bit miserable where I am so will probably stay in and try and clean up.

AF isnt very heavy for me (yet) but my pains are picking up a bit so can only imagine it will get heavier soon.

AP...you lucky devil! 2 AFs since march '10?!

Arghhhh I cant cope today, they both keep crying at the same time :(

Can't wait to be able to open the back doors and let Phoebe in and out as and when she wants. Come on sunshine!

another long stretch here again i thank the size 2 teets 12.30-8.30
woke up to yet more people wanting money and being even sorer then yesterday joint wise looking for a nice big rock i can go curl up and hide behind:haha:

What's with the fussy babies?!

Lily is bad these days when she's tired! She wants bottle but cries when I feed her. She makes me crack up!

Hope you're all okay.
xoxox

Smiley - :hugs:

Whisper - Glad the size 2 teats helped and Lena slept well.

Sophie seems to be settling into a normal feeding/sleeping pattern, it's quite nice not having her on me 24/7. My boobs don't like it though, constant letdowns and soaking all my tops within minutes of putting them on. Hopefully I will adjust soon :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->