Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Hugs all xxx

JuSt got back from check. All ok but jades on 9lb 8! Which is only a 3oz gain in 2weeks. The doctor was horrified I left her 9-11 hours at night but I cant force her milk! I guessed she would wake if hungry! Feel bit bad now!

Don't feel bad, I would leave Jack that long too if he would actually sleep for that long! If Jade wanted milk she would let you know about it, Im sure. Xxx

You're right Lou. Guess just so paranoid! On the plus side im booked in for coil in 8weeks time but have the pill to then. Also gotta have my mmr again :( boooo

Everything else was good, nurse commented Jade was very content which surley shows she's not hungry. She said I should get her weighed each week but its not easy going and I definitely didnt have chance in half term. Just wondering if I "have" too? What will happen if I dont get round to it?? o_O

:hugs: Hugs Em, I never got Jack weighed ever! He was weighed at his birth then again at a 2 year check :blush:

I had to have my MMR Again, I had the first dose the day i had Connor and Ill have the 2nd dose at 8 weeks pp.

Jade would let you know if she needs milk :hugs:

I've got to take Connor to the docs in an hour as his cough is getting loads more chesty and I can hear him finding it hard to breath sometimes :nope:

Ugh, MF, ignore that DR, like you said you can't force her. She would soon wake if she was hungry. Cheeky bloody DR!

That won't help you being anxious. Grrrr!
xoxox

Hope he is ok :(

Had the mmr day after she was born and she said again at 12weeks? Jades booked in for her jabs which makes me feel sad :( poor babies x

They can't make you get her weighed...its probably more their way of covering their own backs to say that they have advised you. Jade is gaining weight. That is the main thing. Not as if she is loosing weight is it...thats when it would be worrying. :hugs:

Well the red book says to only get them weighed once a month at most once they have regained birth weight.

It might be she will gain in spurts aswell, so 3oz over 2 weeks and then 10oz in the next 2 weeks!

She sounds fine, I would leave it at least 2 weeks myself x

Thanks xx I checked Rubys red book and she was 9.2 at 8weeks and was 6.15 at birth so if jade was 7.5 at birth and now 9.8 it sounds like she will be just the same. I know she's grown as her clothes fit better. If this was someone else id be saying don't worry...but I should listen to my own advice!

lena only gets weighed now at her u check ups her u3 or is it 4 is on 26th but think shes doubled her birth weight and she only takes 5 bottles a day including night time sometimes full 200 ml other times just 60 if they are happy and healthy then i woulnt wake them in the night if shes hungry she will tell me about it the whole street will now with loud mouth leney:haha: she sounds like shes being murderd if we dont get milkies to her fast enough

MF you know what's best, she would wake if hungry! Like ap said peaks and troughs next week she may gain more then tail off again. If ruby was the similar then must be the way your children develop :hugs:

Bad night last night phoebe had colic and just couldn't shift it. Well new day hopefully tonight will be better:winkwink:

Hi Fides, how are you and LO?

tired! :haha: baby's either still sick or getting reflux... :wacko:

how ar eyou?

Count yourself lucky Em, I was up at 12.15, 1.20, 4.00, 5.20 and then finally 6.10!!!!

sounds exactly like us - took an hour and a half to get him to bed, then he only slept until 11, then down again at 12 and up at 1:20, then down again at 2:15 and up at 4 and down again at 5:30 and up at 6 and still up... :dohh:

babies are fun, right? :haha:

Wow Fides, spooky we were up at the same times ha ha! Think we have got the worst sleepers out of all of the babies! :haha:

Just got back from docs and Connor has bronchiolitis :( His cough and breathing is really awful :nope:

Just got back from docs and Connor has bronchiolitis :( His cough and breathing is really awful :nope:

Hey embo, i know all about that!!! emily wasin hospital for 9 days with it!!! Although she needed oxygen and they reduced her feeds to 20mls every 2 hours until she got over the worst!! Thats about all they can do apparently!!! Hopefully if you havent been sent to hospital, then connor hasnt got it too bad, which is great!!!! Hope he gets better soon!!!

Hi girls

Hope connor feels better soon x

Fides and Smiley hope you girls have a better night tonight

We had a decent night but it was broken up in 3/4 hr chunks too. But he also did some really good napping during the day which I need during the week so fine with that :)

I got my mirena yesterday - have been bleeding since. Felt like I was going to have my period :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->