Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Aww, poor little Connor. :(

My boy got weighed today and is 10lbs 1oz. :D Exactly 4lbs above his birth weight in just under 8 weeks. So, despite our feeding problems, he is thriving.

Hoping to go to my local La Leche League group this week, as well as the peer support group. :)

Ladies, is it normal for babies to get to the point they cat nap? Lily hardly sleeps during the day now. She naps for half an hour here and there, but she's tired, she's wingy. :dohh:
xoxox

Damn! Forgot to say hugs your way Embo, hope Connor is better soon! :hugs:
xoxox

My PP bleeding lasted much longer than with Ivy, the weird 'yellow' stage lasted for 2 weeks - it is just finishing now really.

With bfing and AF really don't assume you won't be fertile because of bf. I know lots of women who got AF back at 6-8 weeks PP despite nursing constantly, no dummies, no bottles or formula etc.

The most common time for AF to return is around about the time food gets introduced or if baby is sleeping through the night etc.

In my case I couldn't get AF to return until Ivy was on one feed before bed when she was on the boob for about 3 minutes! I did fall pregnant before having an AF but that was a chemical pregnancy, I conceived Elodie 2 months later. So I have had 2 AFs since March 2010!

Wow - 2 since March 2010! Lucky duck!

:hugs: Hugs Em, I never got Jack weighed ever! He was weighed at his birth then again at a 2 year check :blush:

I had to have my MMR Again, I had the first dose the day i had Connor and Ill have the 2nd dose at 8 weeks pp.

Jade would let you know if she needs milk :hugs:

I've got to take Connor to the docs in an hour as his cough is getting loads more chesty and I can hear him finding it hard to breath sometimes :nope:

Oh no, poor Connor. Hope he gets better soon, Embo. :hugs:

Hope he is ok :(

Had the mmr day after she was born and she said again at 12weeks? Jades booked in for her jabs which makes me feel sad :( poor babies x

I don't wake Blake either for food, and a few nights he has slept 9 hours. I'm sure she's just fine. Hope her shots don't bother her too much.

lena only gets weighed now at her u check ups her u3 or is it 4 is on 26th but think shes doubled her birth weight and she only takes 5 bottles a day including night time sometimes full 200 ml other times just 60 if they are happy and healthy then i woulnt wake them in the night if shes hungry she will tell me about it the whole street will now with loud mouth leney:haha: she sounds like shes being murderd if we dont get milkies to her fast enough

:haha: I know what you mean! Blake is like Lena, he goes from sleeping to screaming like a little monster in seconds when he wants food. I'm sure our whole neighborhood can hear! Sometimes I wish I could scream, "I'm warming it up, you'll get your milk in just a second" so neighbors dont think he's being murdered. Lol!

Bec, Harry has days like that - yesterday being one. He was sooo tired! Today, he's only settled for a long time in my arms. Does she settle in your arms?

Jude is the opposite. He feeds every 3 hrs but is asleep for 2 of them!

Yeah jack just has really short naps and then fidgets for the rest of the time.x

If jades restless a ride in car works!!

POor connor :( what did docs give him?

MRss thats brilliant. He's bigger than Jade now!

Docs won't give him anything as they said theres nothing they really can :( Just need to keep an eye on it and if he isn't feeding or his breathing gets worse he'll have to be admitted to hospital :cry:

Rem big hugs to you :hugs: I can't imagine how hard that must have been!x

Wow, Gripe water has had a bad effect on Lily, she's been in agony. Had to ring my mum to help us. Poor baby girl is in agony.
xoxox

:hugs: becca hope she is ok now

Embo hope Connor gets better soon, Oliver had it twice before he was one and it was horrible and very scary. :hugs:

Well jem and MF I've take your lead and phoebe has been in bed since 8 feels weird without her downstairs with me :cry:

Just got back from docs and Connor has bronchiolitis :( His cough and breathing is really awful :nope:

awww, poor guy - hope he's better soon

Bex, yeah the only place she will.
xoxox

that's been Tobias today - only sleeping in my arms for 20-30 minutes, then wakes up super frustrated/overtired. :wacko: he napped over 2 hours in the swing yesterday so i was hoping for a repeat! :haha:

Joy of Joy- spent an hour driving around looking for jades milk. Now I have had to spend 60 to get it o_O

Poor Connor, hope he's feeling better soon.

Having a similar day with Calum. He's overtired and just screaming the place down - booger wont sleep in my arms though!

Hope you're all okay :hugs:.

My baby girl has settled at last, poor little angel she is. Wish I could take her pain away.
xoxox

Rem - so sorry little Emily had to go through that. Must have been so hard on you as well. :hugs: :hugs:

Tomorrow Blake is going to be 4 months old! Poor little guy has to go to dr for his round of 4 month vaccines. He did fine during his 2 month shots, but that was actually a few days before his due date. He's much more awake and aware now, I really hope he's not too bothered.

Hey ladies. Hope you are all ok? Not much to report here. Loving the smiles. Got 1st injections tomorrow :( and getting discharged by midwife.

Hugs and love to all x

We find out at her chrck up on the 26th when her first jabs ared dreading them as i am petrafied of needles

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->