Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Hugs ladies, sorry you have fussy babies xxx

If I don't wind ruby she wakes up and is sick.

I go to toddler groups, defo good to get out.
My mil has come round and is doing some gardening with the girls and I'm watching a bit of jezza and snuggling Ruby :)

Embo, the reason they took Demi in with bronchitis was coz she stopped drinking. She had 3GS in 24 hours so she had to be tube fed.
Don't mess about though, if your not happy get Connor seen. The good thing babies seem to recover quickly once the worst days are over.

Xxx

Meant to say I reluctantly tried a dummy last week- never used one before and Shaun was less than impressed! But it was me who was spending the hours soothing Ruby. Anyways, she kept spitting it out after a few days. I sterilize it just in case x

Math and ruby didnt have teeth till over one! They were extra dribbly from about 4mths though lol

Thanks Jem, he's feeding well though still thankfully. It sucks I can't even give him calpol :(

Oscar had 20 teeth by the time he was 1 :haha: think we are still waiting for the last 4 back ones now though? But i read it takes ages for them to come yet!

We were dreading the teething stage but it wasn't bad at all!

The first thing we noticed for teething is that he was soaking through bibs and cloths because of the dribble. It is really very excessive!

I just had a lovely afternoon nap with Jack (O is at his nanas) and only got up because a delivery was due between 3 and 4! Good job i got up because it came at 5 past.

Em, lots of hugs for connor. :hugs:

MF, did you get your milk for Jade?

Still no letter about my 8 week check up,

A policeman jumped into my back garden earlier looking for someone who attacked someone with a hammer :shrug: what is wrong with some people?

Still no letter about my 8 week check up,

A policeman jumped into my back garden earlier looking for someone who attacked someone with a hammer :shrug: what is wrong with some people?

we had that happen when i lived at mum and dads in miton keynes but it was a gang of boys that chased another lad with a samurai sword then beat him to unconsiosness horrible people in the world

Mrs, we've had no issues with the dummy and bf so try it :) He actually likes it when he rocks and swings. I've also read it reduces SIDS risks.

Hugs Becca:hugs: Do you all have a swing? It's a miracle worker here. Do you think it's reflux? Also, make sure you take a break every now and then to regroup your sanity! Even if it means she fusses for a bit in a safe place x

We wind at night feedings too - he's usually so sleepy he burps and then is out like a light :)

We are 8 wks today!!

The swing is the best thing lena has she settlesandfalls asleep easy in it

In fact, he might have 16, not 20? Argh I dunno, I know he defo had a full set at 1year old apart from four, and we are still waiting on them four now. I am going to have to count his teeth when he is back from his nans hahaha! Anyway, he had either 16 or 20 at 12months and is still the same now! :D

Happy Birthday Midnight!

Wow, lots of little birthdays today too.

Happy 4 months Blake!!!

Happy 8 weeks Whitt! Happy 10 weeks Lena!

Hope Connor is feeling better, Em. :hugs:

Blake did well with his vaccines. Cried for a sec, but then stopped when I picked him up and hugged him. He's a good little guy. Big loud thunderstorms here today and really warm, over 80. I turned our AC on, dh not thrilled about it, oh well. :haha:

Well done Blake on his jabs :D The pre school ones are awful :hugs: My little girl had them last year and she's proper strong, when they tried to give the 2nd shot I thought he was going to knock the nurse out :lol:

Happy 8 weeks whit.

Glad Blakes jabs went ok.

Rota, how scary!

Smiley funny you should mention teeth, I counted my girls earlier.
Isla who is nearly 4 has 20 teeth but Demi who is 26 months has 16. I didn't even kno she has more teeth to come and there is no sign.

But 16 teeth at one Is madness!! Poor Oscar.

My girls got teeth at 6 and 7 months.

Just had a scare, was bathing all three girls, ruby is her laying down chair... Reached over to get conditioner and I realized Ruby had slipped under water and was flapping about. I instantly scooped her out but it took a good few seconds for her to catch her breath. Scared the life out of me! I'd never ever leave her in the bath, but that happened in my view!!! I feel so bad- but she is fine, thank goodness x

They have 16 before the '2 year' molars.

My 28 month old only has 14 teeth, she was really late to get a tooth (10 months) but she got teething signs - dribble, only settling with teething gel etc from 4 months!

She is actually cutting 2 more teeth atm, one child will finish and the next will start, urgh.

I use amber anklets/necklaces too and find they help.

Happy 8 weeks whit.

Glad Blakes jabs went ok.

Rota, how scary!

Smiley funny you should mention teeth, I counted my girls earlier.
Isla who is nearly 4 has 20 teeth but Demi who is 26 months has 16. I didn't even kno she has more teeth to come and there is no sign.

But 16 teeth at one Is madness!! Poor Oscar.

My girls got teeth at 6 and 7 months.

Just had a scare, was bathing all three girls, ruby is her laying down chair... Reached over to get conditioner and I realized Ruby had slipped under water and was flapping about. I instantly scooped her out but it took a good few seconds for her to catch her breath. Scared the life out of me! I'd never ever leave her in the bath, but that happened in my view!!! I feel so bad- but she is fine, thank goodness x

Oh gosh! Glad you scooped her:hugs: We have a pool now and I was telling DH it makes me sick to think about when he gets all up and moving around...we should be moved soon after he graduates though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->