Baby Bugs Due February 2013

I think you all stole my sleep :haha:

Elodie was no trouble but very hungry, I think she woke 3 times for milk. She didn't cry or fuss though so I won't complain.

I think I will walk to the library to get some new books out for Ivy and then pick up some bits in town. I might try a new toddler group too if I have the energy!

We are going to go for a walk (if the rain holds off). Still not got any of us dressed yet!

Oh and Jack only woke at 12.30 and 4.30 last night before waking properly at 6.15 so I was quite pleased with that!

Think I am going to have to go to the doctors, my knee is killing! Need to take Jack too about his belly button but tempted to wait till his 6 week check for that, but that is jot till the 24th.

Nasty rain again :( we might go library too just to break up day.

Anyone sad the new due in feb 2014 thread will start soon :(

Morning ladies.

Midnight what are you like! Lol.
Need to sort myself out on the old contraception malarky though.

Ruby woke twice and in tired after my two year old!

I watched a bit of that sleep programme, I kno what I should do. The problem was she fell asleep at 6;15pm so when she woke she probably thought it was time to wake up? Never mind.

That wonder week app, do you have to have I phone 5? I couldn't buy it for some reason?

I'm trying to encourage my two year old to sit in the potty buy she is not having iy. She just done two little rabbit drops on the floor. Lol.

Rem no idea really? What size teat it she on?

With that bath situation an Ruby, I'm going to bath her separately, which I normally
Do. Thought I'd have nightmares about it.

Enjoy new toddler group AP, it's rubbish weather, raining.
Not sure what to do?

Oh Feb 2014!!!! :( happy for ladies but sad for us.
Although my best mate has her scan on the 22nd April and I'm so excited. Hopin all is ok and I can pass all my baby bits on to her :)

Library is goos idea. But my car wipers are broken and as it'd raining I can't drive. Lol. Shaun is hoping to get it fixed today?

Jem, I've got the app and I've only got an iPod Touch. I would think you'd be able to find it for the iPad, iPhone 4 or 4s. :shrug: If you go to their website on your iPhone, I'm sure there's a link to the AppStore to download it.

None of us are dressed yet. We're all still in bed. :) Alex has today and tomorrow off work, so it's a lazy day today. I don't think I'll go to the breastfeeding support group either, today. Maybe next week when we (might) have our answers.

Harry's snoozing on my shoulder, and I'm just about to watch Jezza. Hehe!

Harry hasn't had a poo since Monday morning. It was soft as usual, so I'm not sure what's going on. I have read that after 6 weeks, breastfed babies' bowel movements can change. I'm not worried yet, but I'm keeping an eye on the issue! He's very windy all the time!

I have the samsung s3 and I got the app for 67p :)

JAdes just woke up for the day farting lol happy 2mths Jade :(

Aw, a February 2014?! That's sad for us indeed! We were the most awesome Febber's though! With exceptionally beautiful babies!
xoxox

Can you believe Jade was born 2 months ago, Em?! I just had a :wacko: moment, because Harry will be 2 months old on Sunday. Madness! And I go back to work in September. :( I never want to work again. Haha!

It's crazy! Me and Lily were the last bugs and I feel it's just zooming by, must be the same for the rest of you. Gosh, so quick.
xoxox

Yeah I was, Bex. We did indeed! Although, Lily and Harry do the same things, it's strange!

I totally think we should have a Love Bugs meet <3. Would be awesome!
xoxox

Morning ladies.

Midnight what are you like! Lol.
Need to sort myself out on the old contraception malarky though.

Ruby woke twice and in tired after my two year old!

I watched a bit of that sleep programme, I kno what I should do. The problem was she fell asleep at 6;15pm so when she woke she probably thought it was time to wake up? Never mind.

That wonder week app, do you have to have I phone 5? I couldn't buy it for some reason?

I'm trying to encourage my two year old to sit in the potty buy she is not having iy. She just done two little rabbit drops on the floor. Lol.

Rem no idea really? What size teat it she on?

With that bath situation an Ruby, I'm going to bath her separately, which I normally
Do. Thought I'd have nightmares about it.

Enjoy new toddler group AP, it's rubbish weather, raining.
Not sure what to do?

I have the app on my ipad.x

Oh Feb 2014!!!! :( happy for ladies but sad for us.
Although my best mate has her scan on the 22nd April and I'm so excited. Hopin all is ok and I can pass all my baby bits on to her :)

Library is goos idea. But my car wipers are broken and as it'd raining I can't drive. Lol. Shaun is hoping to get it fixed today?

Its madness isn't it, gone so fast. I dont want there to ba another feb bugs thread :( lol

Jem, I've got the app and I've only got an iPod Touch. I would think you'd be able to find it for the iPad, iPhone 4 or 4s. :shrug: If you go to their website on your iPhone, I'm sure there's a link to the AppStore to download it.

None of us are dressed yet. We're all still in bed. :) Alex has today and tomorrow off work, so it's a lazy day today. I don't think I'll go to the breastfeeding support group either, today. Maybe next week when we (might) have our answers.

Harry's snoozing on my shoulder, and I'm just about to watch Jezza. Hehe!

Harry hasn't had a poo since Monday morning. It was soft as usual, so I'm not sure what's going on. I have read that after 6 weeks, breastfed babies' bowel movements can change. I'm not worried yet, but I'm keeping an eye on the issue! He's very windy all the time!

Yesterday, jack hadnt had a poo for a few days and he finally did one which was quite solid, so I lay him on the couch on a blanket to change him and all of a sudden he exploded, it shot right down the couch :haha: Good job we are getting a new couch delivered in a few weeks! Hope Harry doesn't do the same!

Can you believe Jade was born 2 months ago, Em?! I just had a :wacko: moment, because Harry will be 2 months old on Sunday. Madness! And I go back to work in September. :( I never want to work again. Haha!

I dont want to go back to work either :( Might not do yet if we can afford it, but i doubt we can :(

I do feel for you ladies who work. It can't be easy working and bringing up children.

I'm very very lucky that my fiancé has a really good job, therefore I don't have to work. Although when Lily goes to proper nursery, I will look for work. We can live even better then.
xoxox

Yeah, I'm breadwinner, so I need to go back to work. :( Though, it definitely won't be back to full-time hours.

I've just spent ages reading the first 20-odd pages of this thread. <3 <3

Mrsswaff, really normal for a bf baby to go longer between poos at this age, Elodie goes 48 hours now. Just before she started eating real food at 5.5 months my Ivy would go 7-10 days without a poo, which is normal!

I went back part time after Oscar and will do the same this time. Although, I hate to say it, but I think we might actually get more money from benefis if I didnt go back to work which is just so messed up! We would struggle if we just lived off OHs wage though :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->