Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Just counted and he has 16! Not 20 haha!! Knew he had 4 to go so thats probably where i got 20 from :haha: But yeah anyway, he had all of them when he was one (was actually comin up to 13 months).

Jem, omg how scary! Its frightening how quick things can happen isnt it :nope: Hope Ruby is okay and hope you are okay too xx

Aw, Whit is so gorgeous. :)

Jem, that sounds terrifying! :hugs: Poor Ruby; hug her for me. <3

Harry has had a better day than night, sleep-wise, and now has a turtle projector to help him off to sleep at night. So far, so good. At 8:50pm, he was out. Apart from a few fusses since then, I've heard nothing from him. I'm now in bed next to his Moses basket ready to get some sleep myself! :) Here's to a good night. Fingers crossed!

Thanks ladies. We have a twinkly star that prejects some picture.
Hope Harry sleeps well.

See you in the early morning no doubt xx

Hey ladies :flower:.

Hope you're all okay.

Lily is so much better tonight, I love it, I hate seeing her in pain. I love her so much, makes me want to cry when she's poorly.
xoxox

i have a screaming lena tonight and when not screaming is whimpering in her sleep:cry:

...Harry just woke up for the first time tonight (2.5hrs sleep), and didn't even cry when I changed him! The miracles good sleep can do!

The weather is miserable here - I can hear the rain on the window (which sounds lovely). DH has to walk home from work at midnight! He'll get drenched!

I am doing night feed number 1, praying this is it and i can sleep for the rest of the night (bur highly doubt it ha ha) x

My bloody two year old has woken Ruby up and she is obviously hungry. Greer.

Good boy Harry. And poor husband.

Glad all ok now Becca.
Poor Lena, hope she settles soon.

Ps, I'm giving a lovely two old away, honest she is lovely!! (she is standing in the hallway of my door, looking all cute, but refusing to get back into bed..... The husband is pretending to be asleep and I'm feeding Ruby. Loooooong night ahead

Aw Jem. I hope she got back to bed with not too much fuss! Do you watch Bedtime Live on Channel 4? It's so good for issues like that. I'm storing all the techniques in my memory banks for future reference! :p

I've just done Harry's 3rd feed of the night. Waiting for him to drop off in my arms while I watch Jezza! He has had a MUCH better night tonight and has settled each time straight away. <3

Desopite being unhappyfrom her gums miss leney did 9.15-5.58 between feeds and i got sleep from half past 1 to now :happydance:

good morning, emily is poorly again, but fortunately its only a cold!! she slept from 10.30 - 5.15, so thats pretty good thanks!!! although she wouldnt go back to sleep after her bottle, and now ds is awake and watching thmas. Starting to feel very tired!

Does anyone elses baby scream their way through a feed, and give themselves loads of wind?? Emily seems to do it once a day, and we dont really know what cuses her to get like that!! Its so frustrating, cos she flaps about screaming and gulping, we have to give her a dummy to calm her down then try the bottle again!!!
As for the mobile, i brought stars one from fisher price, and she loves the stars projected on the ceiling, but wont sleep with it on.

Jem thats pretty scary!!! I rarely bathe emily, cos its too cold, in this house, even if heating on all day, we still cold!!! Roll on summer!!!
Oh yeah and the swing definitely rocks!!!

hope all mums and babies are well and happy!

Morning ladies :flower:.

Aw, Rem, sorry to hear Emily does that through feeds, that can't be nice. I have no advice, as Lily feeds well.

Lily slept lovely last night! 9:00pm-5am! Then 5:30am-7:30am! I'm one happy mummy! Is that sleep patten okay? I don't want her to go poorly for not eating as much.

Hope you're all okay, what are your plans today?
xoxox

Bec that's fine hun. They normally start drinking more in day when they go all night so dont worry xxx.

JAde slept 7:15-4-still asleep now. My other 2have not woke me yet either xx

Oh, that's good to hear. I've actually noticed she eats more during the day.

Nice sleep Jade! <3
xoxox

I used to miss pills all the time and then double up on them...was a right nightmare, thats one of the reasons Im reluctant to go back on it!

Morning! We had 9pm-11:30pm-2:30am-5:20am-6:30am-8am! Pretty average for our Harry really! :) Better than the night before anyway, and much less tears! Plus - no dummy!

What are people's plans today?

Oh, another thing MF, totally un-related to babies, does your Staffie shake? Ollie seems to shake in the morning, only for 15 mins.
xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->