Baby Bugs Due February 2013

My childcare with M would be more than Id ever earn so I dont have a job (well mummy!) x

I only earn around 550 a month part time and worked out it would be around 260 a month to put Oscar into a nursery two days a week (jack could go to mil's) so id be left with about half my wage which wouldnt go very far.

Plus im not really comfortable putting O into nursery. I just dont know what to do :(

Smiley stay at home If you get more??

My DH earns lots of dollar bit he is too tight!!! Plus he thinks mums should work!! He is sooooo pig headed. We have separate money coz he don't like sharing!
I only work three nights and the girls go to mil for two days so I can sleep. I am lucky, I don't feel I miss much tbh.

Mrs I am jealous of you watching Jezza. I miss watching day time tv. I have to have Peppa pig on!

I know but I dont know what we would be entitled to exactly so dont want to risk quitting my job just incase we are worse off? Plus i am worried about what people might say :( particularly my sister who would make it clear she thinks its just lazy. Arggh.

Jem, i always have cbeebies on so dont watch peppa, but i also miss daytime tv! O has gone down for nap now though so watching this morning! There is a woman coming on who was raised by monkeys in the rainforest haha!

My mum bought Harry a ladybird pop up play tent, and he absolutely loves it. All 3 of us just spent half an hour in there. DH and I were singing the National Accident Helpline advert song to him. :haha: Smile central!

I don't work but I control the money, in fact I am the boss of most things here :p

AWw bless harry.

I Do voluntary work though but have been ignoring emails for ages opps

My mum bought Harry a ladybird pop up play tent, and he absolutely loves it. All 3 of us just spent half an hour in there. DH and I were singing the National Accident Helpline advert song to him. :haha: Smile central!

Honestly, the National Accident Helpline adverts are O's faves!! He sits and watches them on youtube for ages, it is the only time he will sit still! Hahaha can't believe it, Harry will grow up loving it as well! :haha:

Wow, POO-SPLOSION!!!! I took his nappy off to clean him, and it just kept coming! Haha!

Hiya everyone, not been able to catch up, sorry. It's mental here today, the kids have far too much energy :haha:

Sophie hasn't pood since Sunday, dreading it when she does eventually go :nope:

Told you :haha: Its exactly what happened to J yesterday :rofl: It shot down the couch when I changed him!

Ewww, Lily does that. Yesterday she poop'd and I was borking. I blame her poorly tummy.
xoxox

Omfg massice explosion (not a nappy ;)) outside whole house shock. What the heck was that. Hope the oil refinery is not on its way up!

Ladies, do any of you know if my other half can put me on his insurance for like a week? My car is being fixed at the moment and I need a car.
xoxox

How old are you Becca? And are you fully comp on your own policy? I think after a certain age you can drive any vehicle under your own insurance if you are fully comp. but dont quote me on that. Call up your own insurance provider first of all and find out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->