Baby Bugs Due February 2013

My fiancé insures my car and I'm 23. I think you have to be over 21 for temp cover. I'll have to get him to ring his insurance people.
xoxox

good morning, emily is poorly again, but fortunately its only a cold!! she slept from 10.30 - 5.15, so thats pretty good thanks!!! although she wouldnt go back to sleep after her bottle, and now ds is awake and watching thmas. Starting to feel very tired!

Does anyone elses baby scream their way through a feed, and give themselves loads of wind?? Emily seems to do it once a day, and we dont really know what cuses her to get like that!! Its so frustrating, cos she flaps about screaming and gulping, we have to give her a dummy to calm her down then try the bottle again!!!
As for the mobile, i brought stars one from fisher price, and she loves the stars projected on the ceiling, but wont sleep with it on.

Jem thats pretty scary!!! I rarely bathe emily, cos its too cold, in this house, even if heating on all day, we still cold!!! Roll on summer!!!
Oh yeah and the swing definitely rocks!!!

hope all mums and babies are well and happy!

Whitt was doing this and it's reflux for him. He was also vomiting.

good morning, emily is poorly again, but fortunately its only a cold!! she slept from 10.30 - 5.15, so thats pretty good thanks!!! although she wouldnt go back to sleep after her bottle, and now ds is awake and watching thmas. Starting to feel very tired!

Does anyone elses baby scream their way through a feed, and give themselves loads of wind?? Emily seems to do it once a day, and we dont really know what cuses her to get like that!! Its so frustrating, cos she flaps about screaming and gulping, we have to give her a dummy to calm her down then try the bottle again!!!
As for the mobile, i brought stars one from fisher price, and she loves the stars projected on the ceiling, but wont sleep with it on.

Jem thats pretty scary!!! I rarely bathe emily, cos its too cold, in this house, even if heating on all day, we still cold!!! Roll on summer!!!
Oh yeah and the swing definitely rocks!!!

hope all mums and babies are well and happy!

Whitt was doing this and it's reflux for him. He was also vomiting.

thats what lena is like too took her to doc yesterday due to it and the doc said its just wind and not to feed her for longer then 20 mins :shrug:

eeek we have taken our first step to get off the job center bens registerd as self employed, we can still stay on the job center untl we make enough and they take a certain amount from our money we get from them depending on how much we make that month

Well done Whisper :)

Jack is bathed and changed and lay in his moses settling himself to sleep :) OH has got stupid football on tv :growlmad:

Cant wait for tomorrow, OH gets paid so we will finally have money, its been tight for cash this week!

lenas in her moses too was going to bath her but cant hold her properly so had to top and tail, will put her in with me tomoz

:hugs: when is your next appt? Do you take painkillers to help?

have the orthapede on the 18th cant wait as need to know whats going on cant stand being in constant pain, add to my c section scar hurting today too i feel like im falling apart i take ibuprofen and paracetamol, used to take diclofenac but ran out then got pregnant so need to get a new prescripton

Yeah try get a newprescriptioon asap to try and help the pain. Ive had a bad knee for a few days which is so so painful so I cant imagine what you must feel like on a day to day basis :(

Smiley are you being forced to watch the Spurs match? I am and then it's bloody golf. I don't ever get the chance to watch my tv with DH and the kiddie winks.

I put Ruby down to sleep at 7:30 and she yelled so u got her up again for a cuddle and she fell asleep again. Was just about to write that she's asleep and she has just woken.

Hope your Los all settle better than ruby.

Do any of you have 'silly names' for your babies/children?

My first is Isla 'pops' (coz she popped alot as a baby)
Demi 'doodles'
And Ruby has lots.
Ruby dubes
Scooby Rubes
Ruby roo.

Lol x

Yeah try get a newprescriptioon asap to try and help the pain. Ive had a bad knee for a few days which is so so painful so I cant imagine what you must feel like on a day to day basis :(

hoping he can give me some on thursday just want to know why im in s much pain, the bottom of my back keeps swelling:shrug:

Smiley are you being forced to watch the Spurs match? I am and then it's bloody golf. I don't ever get the chance to watch my tv with DH and the kiddie winks.

I put Ruby down to sleep at 7:30 and she yelled so u got her up again for a cuddle and she fell asleep again. Was just about to write that she's asleep and she has just woken.

Hope your Los all settle better than ruby.

Do any of you have 'silly names' for your babies/children?

My first is Isla 'pops' (coz she popped alot as a baby)
Demi 'doodles'
And Ruby has lots.
Ruby dubes
Scooby Rubes
Ruby roo.

Lol x
leney
and leneylong legs :haha:

Hey ladies, hope you're all okay!

Hope your pain eases, Whisper :hugs:.

Jem, awesome nicknames! Lily had Lilybump when I was pregnant, so she gets Lilybum now lol.
xoxox

Ivy-Pie and Smelly-Elly (she was pooing all the time until recently!)

For a while I think Ivy thought her name was Ivy-Pivey, because I called her it all the time :blush:

Yes Jem the sours match grrr!! OH supports spurs!

I have always called Oscar: Chicken Poo, Chicken Pie, Oscar Poscar or Bug. No idea why, but now Ive written them down I am thinking wtf?! Haha sound so bad haha!

Jack doesn't really have any little names, I sometimes call him Jackalacka though :haha:

Dont worry smiley they sound fine! We call ruby all sorts lol like huckleberry griffendor ha ha
Oh and we call the dog Gary!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->