Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Love them all :)
I'm also singing 'scooby Ruby Rubes, where are you?, we got some work to do now!'
(theme to tune to scooby doo) my girls think it'd hilarious, but the bloody tune gets in my head allllll day!

Ruby fell back to sleep, so I'm in bed :) x

Ha ha loving the nick names we have

Jade is jade-let or jadee,
ollie is olls or ollievardo,
and phoebe is feebs or phoeberella

Hope everyone has a good night :hugs:

Ha ha. I showed the girls the 'ruby' song and my two year old was/is obsessed with it. I videoed her singing it and it in fb.
I love having Isla home too but time to go back, especially as she had a week off sick and then only wentbin one day and they were off on half term. X

Harrison's nicknames:
Harry
Harry Joe
Haribo
Bo-Bo
Haribo-Joe
Hazza

And anything with -bum on the end. Eg: Fussy-bum, Whingey-bum, Squirmy-bum, etc. :p

Hehe, Lucky, our cat is called Phoebe and I call her Phoebe Weebles, don't know why.

My dog also gets Olivia, as he's a little girl. Poor Ollie.
xoxox

Whisper - I hope you get some answers at your appointment :hugs:

Jem - Aww I love the nicknames. I call Sophie "Sophie Bear" but Dylan tells me off for it :rofl: Dylan doesn't really have a nickname, he tells me off if I try a new one. Bethany is "Madam" or "Bethany the Destroyer" :haha:

loving all the cute nick names!

we have a few, but my favorite for Jacob is at bath-time when i call him Nakey Jakey

9 hourx between feeds here again and i just woke to find a spider sat next to my head i hate hate hate the creepy little buggers blah

That would freak me out, hun! Did you scream? :haha:

Harry has just woken for his 3rd feed of the night (11pm-2am-5am) in a really lovely, smiley mood. :D Gorgeous boy!

We had a great night! Jack slept 8pm till 2am- his longest ever stretch then back off to sleep till now! So a 6hour and 4hour stretch! So proud of him :D we are usually up a few times!!

Morning everyone we had just had the worst night since Connor was born :nope: He's still ill so was up every hour! He's only taking tiny amounts each time so at least hes still feeding. Absolutely dreading the weekend on my own :cry:

My nicknames for the kids goes like this- Lily is Lilybum or Lils. Jack is Jackattack or Jackfrost and Connor is Boris or Blondie :lol:

Glad for the good sleeps for you ladies!

Embo, so sorry about Connor, my heart breaks.

Lily went 9pm-4am, then 4:30am-7am. I have a good baby :cloud9:.
xoxox

Havha Boris.
Good babies!!! There growing up! Ruby did 8 till 3 and then 6:30. Snuggles in bed now with my three year old too.
We keep getting douched with her flying arms.
I noticed Ruby is kicking her legs in contentment the past few days.

Em if your not happy take him to a&e. They were constantly looking at Demi's tummy for the dip when breathing- a sign there struggling for breath- common when babies have colds.
Demi had oxygen coz her level were low so it's not just the feeding well. Although that's great his having little and often.
Hope you can rest? Xx

We have phoebarella or phoebalina. But she's always called pudding.

He gets sir winge-a-lot :)

Love Jackattack...may steal that one!

Really hope connor gets well soon, the poor little lamb :( Is he showing no signs of improvement?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->