Baby Bugs Due February 2013

No signs of improvement :( I do think it has to get worse before it gets better though, will take him back to the docs Monday if hes not getting better

Jackattack is awesome right :lol:

That would freak me out, hun! Did you scream? :haha:

Harry has just woken for his 3rd feed of the night (11pm-2am-5am) in a really lovely, smiley mood. :D Gorgeous boy!

no i was a big brave girl and got a cup and a piece of paper and caught it went to throw it out the bathroom window then droped it so its somewhere in my bathroom or hallway now:shrug:

No signs of improvement :( I do think it has to get worse before it gets better though, will take him back to the docs Monday if hes not getting better

Jackattack is awesome right :lol:

if your worried hun id take him to a an e poor little might

well doesnt look as if my cycles are back into normal rythem 32 days now since last af:shrug: the joys of pcos, said to ben yesterday i have a sore tummy and dont know why he went "are you grumpy or are you horny" :haha: and non of them so think its just my scar hurting or cysts:dohh:

I am on day 4-5 of AF, it hasn't been painful at all and hasn't really been heavy (not for me, anyway) so I hope they stay this way!

I am on day 4-5 of AF, it hasn't been painful at all and hasn't really been heavy (not for me, anyway) so I hope they stay this way!

ive always had painfull afs to the point i spend most the day in and out of the bath:haha: but really hoping they doing got 45 days + again or we may have to think about me going back on metformin and then deciding on when t start ttc again as can see it being another long one b4 we fall again

Mine are usual very painful for the first 1-2 days and then Im fine after that but this time Ive not had any pain apart from a few niggles that told me AF was coming!

You never know, you might get preg really quickly!

Mine are usual very painful for the first 1-2 days and then Im fine after that but this time Ive not had any pain apart from a few niggles that told me AF was coming!

You never know, you might get preg really quickly!

ive been told if i get preg withn a year it woud be another section lol have to wait to see whats going on with my bones before we decide what to do PCOS and low sperm count doesnt give much hope lol

Oh em :( poor Connor and you :(

LOu, I think jack may start sleeping more now. That is exactly what jade was doing 6 then 4 but then it stretched longer.
She done 7:30 till 2:40 (earlier than usual! ) then 2:40 till 7:50 and now she still asleep. For like a week now she stays asleep for all bottles from 7/8pm till 9/9:30am o_O

9 hourx between feeds here again and i just woke to find a spider sat next to my head i hate hate hate the creepy little buggers blah

OMG I would actually have a heart attack if that happened!!! :hugs:

Em - :hugs: :hugs: I hope tonight is better and little man starts feeling better soon

Sophie STILL hasn't pooped. I really hope she does it when OH is home so I can conveniently have something else to do, I have a feeling it's going to a up the back and out the legs job :sick: :rofl:

Hehe! It will be, Sasha. I'm glad I took Harry's nappy off in the middle if his poo-splosion yesterday, so I could just wipe as it came!!

Day 2 of 2 of DH's days off. It's so nice to have an extra pair of hands to help all day, though his patience with Harry is non-existent!

Elodie is going 48 hours between poos and they are all up the back, up on her tummy and out the legs.

I am scared of leaving the house when one is due! Also her clothes are getting stained. Best tips for getting poo stains out?

Someone said soaking in nappisan but I didn't know if like a vanish stain remover would work. I tried the worst items on a 90 degree wash but it only faded the stains a bit.

Cloth nappies getting strip washed this weekend, they contain poo much better!

I would try Vanish. Luckily, Harry's only stained a few muslins with poo so far! I don't care so much about those being stained - as long as they've been washed!

MF I hope he does start sleeping linger! I think it is helping that over the last few days I have been leaving him to self settle at nap times and at bed time so he is getting used to me not cuddling him all the time. So fingers crossed he starts sleeping for longer at night more now!

Vanish is good for stains but there is an aerial stain remover which is tip top. Its about 4 or 5 pounds though I think. So pretty expensive.

The boys have got matching outfits on today :haha:

Snap about your OH, Bex. My OH has such little patience and I thought I was the impatient one! :dohh:
xoxox

My OH is so laid back he may aswell be horizontal! He's the patient one! I jade patience with jade bit the older two know how to push my buttons!

Matching outfits! How cute!

I have all the patience in the world for Harry. Even if he's screaming at 4am. Alex, on the other hand, gets exasperated really quickly, going, "Why are you still crying Harry? I've tried everything!" five minutes after I've handed him over! :haha:

Will have a look in wilkos at stain removal things. If the aerial one is good I don't mind the price, one of the stained sleepsuits is one of my favourites :nope:

anyone elses hubby really bad about not letting your baby watch any tv? hes told me she shouldnt se any tv until at least 2 years old and even then only 5 mins a day as its bad for the speach and development

I have all the patience in the world for Harry. Even if he's screaming at 4am. Alex, on the other hand, gets exasperated really quickly, going, "Why are you still crying Harry? I've tried everything!" five minutes after I've handed him over! :haha:

thats what bens like too yet then asks me whas wrong with her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"