Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Hi pm.

Thanks for tip!! We have cradle cap here- girls didn't ever have it. Or thrush of the tongue, seems Ruby like having 'new' things to make me look stupid as I've no idea what to do?

TNT, my husband is the worst! If Ruby is crying I automatically take Ruby from him as I an literally see the heat from his body- he ant handle any children noise. Ha ha x

That made me giggle so much :haha:.
xoxox

My OH is really good at the fun stuff, but as soon as she fusses he passes her back to me. He does all the nappies when he is home though. :haha:

All 3 kids are asleep (I will regret letting them nap so late later :haha:) and I can't sleep myself. :(

My OH seems awkward when he holds her like hes a robot lol.

Hah! Mine, too. He holds Blake out in front of his body and walks all stiff like Blake's covered in poo or something? Then wonder why he's crying? I'll say pull him in, hold him close to you, give him a little cuddle. He'll just hand him over to me, looking confused.

Wiggler, my two are both sleeping too and I am super tired but can't justify sleeping at this time when OH will be home in half an hour waking me up!

Looks like I wouldn't have been able to sleep anyway, Sophie is awake now :haha:

I let my two year old sleep and she is the minx!!!!! Anyone hate play dough? Girls had it out and it went all over there clothes and floor.

Snap wiggler, O woke up ten mins after I posted lol.

I dont have play dough! O would just eat it :lol:

Just had to take some Dulcolax, lovely. Co-codamol as bunged me up terrible :(.
xoxox

Quiet in here tonight, not been on for a few hours and thought Id come back to a few pages to read!
I think Jack will have a bad night tonight he has been awfully fussy!

nothing new for me to post about lol unless people want to hear how sore i am again:haha:

I need to get out tomorrow too but got a builder coming at 12 to patch something up in the kitchen. Hopefully wont take him long.

Jack has been awake at 1.30 and 4.30 so far :( Must have been a fluke last night. Could be worse though i guess!

X

Tongue tie clinic at 9am today...! I hope they find something, and we can sort out our shallow latch once and for all! :wacko:

Goodluck at clinic mrs.

Sorry your sore whisper.

And sorry for the bad nights ladies. Mf where are you buying a cot? I use to nanny and the family let me have there's for £30 and it's done my two girls and is all ready for Ruby :)

What's everyone done with there newborn bits? My 'up to one month' babygros were just cheap ones from sainsburys. Up to 3 months are all my cute ones that she is still in.
Anyway, I don't know what to do with then? My friend is pregnant, 11 weeks, but I doubt she will want them? Do the charity shops actually sell them? When I've dropped stuff off before they have sooooo many bags to sort out.

Do clothes sell on eBay? Plus I have all my maternity clothes...

Hope you all slept well? Ruby did 8ish till 6am- dummy put in at 3am. So fab sleep :)

Oh and my other question, anyone worried about flat head syndrome? I am now moving Rubys head to the opposite side or putting her on her side. Xx

I feel really emotional about the little baby clothes, I don't feel ready to get rid of them yet :nope:

I should do though, my brother and his wife have a girl so don't need girl baby clothes and my sister isn't likely to have a baby anytime soon.

I guess there is a part of me that wants #3 but I know it wouldn't be a good idea.

Jem Connors in 3-6 now so I have all my newborn and 0-3 :( I have like 4 black bin bags! I'm very tempted to get a memory quilt done this time as he's my last :cloud9:

Sophie is still 0-3, but I'm going to have to put her in 3-6 soon :nope: She is just so long!

I rarely dress her in outfits right now, babygrows are so much easier :haha: I'm really looking forward to summer, she has so many pretty dresses, sod ease, I want to dress her up! :rofl:

I'm not sure what we are doing with all the old clothes, I'll probably save some for dolly dress up, then the rest will go to charity. x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->